Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice comments always get me going, and when I'm in the mood I write faster so I guess in a way showing you myself is a selfish act - but I'm sure you won't mind ;)



Please be ore selfish I dare you:D
 
Wow! Didn't expect this many responses so soon!
Here's a few for the butt fans (yes I love anal before you ask).

Hope you enjoy!



Yummy u could be my wifes double dame size butt except I can't get into her ass she don't like it:eek:
 
oh my you are a very hot lady looking forward to seeing more hopefuly with a little color on those sweet cheeks
 
Here's 3 more of me before I sign off for the night and as I know you guys love to compare here's some images to his package: here, here, and here.

Don't worry from now on it'll just be pics of me ;)
Might start using links for my pics so I don't have to keep resizing them...

He has worthy poker and I don't mind looking at it.
 
very nice, loving the bodysuit. thank you for sharing that sweet ass of yours with us
 
Nice comments always get me going, and when I'm in the mood I write faster so I guess in a way showing you myself is a selfish act - but I'm sure you won't mind ;)

Well I am happy to be the audience if exhibitionism strokes your muse to write...after all we are all here for the articles, primarily.

Wow! Didn't expect this many responses so soon!
Here's a few for the butt fans (yes I love anal before you ask).

Hope you enjoy!

You know, I did enjoy. Usually though I wait till like the second or third lapdance when the bouncer is less on alert before I ask about buttsex. But good to know...

I'm guessing my butt-hole would look a lot more open by the time you've finished with it lol.

Still in awe of how much attention I'm getting - making this *shy* girl blush lol

I love shy girls AND their butt-holes! Especially when they overcome their shyness enough to mention they have one! :p

Could never say no to a good spanking ;)
Nor should you. I would join the paddle brigade but my hands a bit sore, you will have to accept my contribution through a little vicarious thrill.

Here's 3 more of me before I sign off for the night and as I know you guys love to compare here's some images to his package: here, here, and here.

I hadn't really spent a lot of time comparing my Johnson to others since I started insisting we swing our dicks up on the scale and compare on a ounce of dick to stones of body weight basis.

Takes a breather from multiquoting you to pop an adderol...~offers you one~ :)
 
Last edited:
amazing lady .. Love your smile .. breathtaking :rose::rose:
 
Fan-fucking-tastic photos. I like cherries too. But i like your boobs better.
 
Beautiful pics! I love cherries too .... So sweet to the taste ! Ummmmm!!
 
Sorry about the long wait people! (though it's only really been a few days).
Using links now so you can see the photos a lot bigger (and I can post naughtier stuff) enjoy!


Tit wank

This is my favourite would love it to be my cock in that tit sandwich.
shaved or natural ? why not show us
 
There's a few pics of his cock early on hun
 
Sucking him

Just one thing to say : Lucky man... can we see some other pics of his cock between your big boobs and maybe with somme cream ;)
 
Hi guys been a while! Here's some pics of me pulling one of my big tits out of my jumper ;) Don't worry both will be out soon enough!

01
02
03
04
05
06


We've been having a lot of anal lately so I'll probably be posting a lot of anal stories in the the upcoming future. Submitted the story of my first anal (as in the first time it was successful, actual first time he pushed I said ow and that was that) and started writing about the first time I let one of my friends watch as I had my ass fucked so you keep your eyes out for those!
 
Awesome pics Goey! I certainly know that I would have loads of fun playing with your fantastic tits.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top