CHYOO2 down?

Yeah, must have been a flutter...and it caused me to triple post in Quiet Streets...grrr
 
Chyoo down right now, feb 16 at 6 pm eastern

Nevermind its back up.
 
Last edited:
Down again July 18th at 1700 GMT + 10:00

tried both links posted above but just timing out I'm afraid - where's my CHYOO?! **Bangs head against desk**
 
We are all going to die...

Which gets back to the problem that one day Chyoo is going to go down and not come back up. There is so little support it is hard to see how to keep it going in the long run. Al thought that has been the case for 9 years now so who knows.
 
I was wondering if it was just me that was unable to connect all these times recently. I really need to back up my threads at some point, as I would hate to lose all of my stuff. I really need to get to cutting and pasting.
 
Which gets back to the problem that one day Chyoo is going to go down and not come back up.

Is that necessarily a bad thing though? If Chyoo died, it might very well be resurrected and run independently by people who aren't incompetent.
Speaking of which, Chyoo is down again.
 
[HTML=Jessica_29;41665336]SPAM
on His Posts- Click icon on top right and complain[/HTML]
 
[HTML=skater32;41680703][HTML=Jessica_29;41665336]SPAM
on His Posts- Click icon on top right and complain[/HTML][/HTML]
 
K

[HTML=skater32;41680709][HTML=skater32;41680703][HTML=Jessica_29;41665336]SPAM
on His Posts- Click icon on top right and complain[/HTML][/HTML][/HTML]
 
Accept you want to click on the little exclamation point icon on the left of the "persons" post to report them to the admin.
 
Chyoo temporarily down late 2/19; early 2/20

I was asked to check one of my stories and found that Chyoo's down this evening. Or morning. Depending on your time zone; it's morning in the U.K. by now.

-Z.
 
CHYOO down

It appears that CHYOO has been down most of the day.

Anybody able to get in?
 
Back
Top