Could she be Daryl's one? (Closed)

Punk0x0Princess

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Posts
917
Before the out break Alexis was finally getting back on her feet. She was 19 and was enrolled in the comunity college, she was finally getting her life on track when the world started going to shit. In the beginning she had to keep hidden and since she didnt have any family so it was easy for her to move place to place taking what she needed without detection. She was good at going unnoticed and taking things.

Almost a year had passed since everything happened, she had a gun with a silencer and a knife. It wasnt much but she had lasted so far with it. She came up to the prison, she knew it had to be full of walkers but it was her only chance, she was running out of ammo and she was sure that she could find a safe place to sleep and maybe some more weaponry. When she got through the fence she snuck past some loose walkers and found an empty room. She slept with her back pressed against the door so that none of the damned would be able to get in.

The next morning Alexis got up and started making her way through the maze that was the prison. She came across a large group of walkers and took off in the oposite direction, they followed her. She ended up in a boiler room, the zombies spilling in a couple at a time, she took out a few using the last of her bullets. She screamed as they started to suround her, she grabbed her knife and slowly started picking them off but their were to many of them. She thought it was the end.
 
After having cleared the outside of the prison the previous day, Rick decides it’s time to move into the prison and clear out the remaining walkers that inhabit the building. As Rick, Maggie, Glenn, T-Dog, Hershel, and Daryl move toward the infirmary and cafeteria they get ambushed forcing Maggie and Glenn to split from the group. The rest not knowing they were separated from the group continue on fighting and when the number dwindles Hershel realizes his daughter has gone missing and chases after them looking for them.

Not wanting the old man to go alone Rick follows but is soon stopped by Daryl. “I’ll go, no sense in losing you.” The tough hunter says before heading off to follow Hershel. Unsure of where Hershel went Daryl did his best to find the three missing members. As he searched he heard a female scream, thinking it was Maggie he quickly ran toward the source with him ending up in what seemed to be the boiler room filled with a decent amount of walking dead moving towards someone. Lifting his crossbow he quickly shoots one in the head causing it to fall on top of a few other walkers. With the number diminished he runs to the ones on the floor and quickly picks each one off till there are no more.

Looking over the person that they were after he realizes it isn’t Maggie but someone from outside the group. Bending over he offers his hand to her.
 
She looked up at the man who saved her, his hand out stretched. She stood on her own glaring up at the older man. "I was fine on my own." She had alot of pride and didnt like asking for help or recieving it, that was why it took her so long to get her life straight.

She brushed off her ripped jeans and fixed her jacket before looking at the man again. "Who the hell are you?" She had to keep up the bad ass chick routine. That was the only way she would survive in this world.
 
Daryl slightly smirked at the young woman’s pride as it was apparent she had a lot of it. “Yeah I can see that.” Daryl sarcastically said ignoring her question. Looking around one last time to make sure there were no other walkers around Daryl lands his eyes up and down the girl seeing that she has been at this for some time now with the dirt and sweat just sticking to her. Seeing she was alone Daryl thought it best to bring her to Rick and talk about what to do with her. “I’m a survivor and with a group that can help you, that’s all you need to know.” He said as he turned back to the door to see if the coast was clear.

“If you’re not too stubborn to stick this out on your own, follow me.” With that said he leaves the room leaving the choice to her.
 
She glared at the older mans back. She shifted her bag on her back and realised just how low her resorces were. She decided she had better follow him, what could happen that was worse then being eaten by walkers or starving to death. She grabbed the empty gun off the ground and sprinted after the man who saved her.
 
Back
Top