Some drawings and sketches

good job! love the one with the heart, and the first one is pretty cool too. :)
 
signature images. ;)
 

Attachments

  • giftthumb.jpg
    giftthumb.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 8,932
  • maid-ass.jpg
    maid-ass.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 8,935
Wonderful

Hi Wet,
I just wanted to say what a wodnerful artist you are. Beautiful images, and very erotic
Thank you for sharing them with us
 
Thought I might post a little something to see what kinda feedback I get. Please feel free to comment.

Romance_(full)-Jan_2010.jpg
 
Nice composition and structure of shapes; the soft lines give them a very sensual quality, in the Bella drawing particularly. The angles, line, and mass of the woman's shoulder with the slip strap fallen is very erotically constructed. Keep up the good work, Fan. (But I expect you're doing that anyway...)
 
Thanks for the comment, Tio. Unfortunantly, I haven't done anything recently. Perhaps I need to get back to doing that.

If anyone has any picture requests, I might consider it. PM me.

Here's one more from the archieve, although it's not super erotic.

alone.jpg
 
Here's a new one...
(BBW Fan's like me will like this one.)
 

Attachments

  • BBW.jpg
    BBW.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,056
attachment.php
 
I'm reposting the drawing I posted of Jessica here. This is a version that I had finished all the lines, in order to scan for Photoshop.

attachment.php


And at the bottom is a link to the drawing I had originally done.

As a matter of fact I colored that first one later.. but I fried that computer and all the hard drives by turning it off and on using the power supply. So, I lost the data! But it's a painstaking process coloring with photoshop, one of these days I might get one of those manga drawing programs. Nah...

Love Dragon Quest! She was extremely sexy in that game, great physics! haha

Would love to see you do some more of her, I have found that not many people are as familiar with her as I wish. Maybe one with Yangus or The Hero? Great game. Great sketch! Your art is awesome!
 
Wow, thanks for the kudos! Yeah, Jessica is something else, and I have found some websites with some Jessica art that would put mine to shame. The nice thing about my art is at least I can draw the fantasy that I want. And Jessica is a fave.. if I can get back to drawing, I might make her the subject matter.

Gives me something to go on.

Thanks! :cattail::cattail:
 
There could well be a story in the works based on this image!

My next story is out, I just wanted to announce in case anyone has heaps of time to kill, it's quite lengthy I'm afraid, and it ends with yet one more chapter to go. I promise to finish that story soon, but it still needs editing work before I submit.


I can think of about a thousand story lines using those characters....but came here looking on a side note.

I'm looking for an illustrator for a non-lit book. Interested?
 
I can think of about a thousand story lines using those characters....but came here looking on a side note.

I'm looking for an illustrator for a non-lit book. Interested?

What a coincidence, I'm looking for inspiration to draw something and happen to check out this site, and, same day, you are asking me to draw. I don't believe in coincidence. This sounds like something I would like to know more about. :devil:
 
Macy

Here is a scene from the next chapter from my new series, Nina & Renee Return. It's a fresh drawing after a long time away from the drawing table!

attachment.php


Despite the porno vid esque title with no creativity whatsoever involved, the story is a creative sci-fi tale replete with bad guys, and sex. Well, all the sex they left out of those other sci-fi tales you grew up with. And then some.:devil:

Hope ya'll check it out. Chapter 6 is due out soon!
 

Attachments

  • Macy-intercom.jpg
    Macy-intercom.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 197
chiming in to agree with Throbbs. nice to see more stuff from you Spesh. good job. :)
 
Funny thing happened to Nina..

Here is an excerpt and illustration from Chapter 6 of "Nina and Renee Return" :D

"Did you both sleep well?" Macy asked as the girls took their seats.

"Uh huh," Nina said. Renee nodded as well.

"What's it like?" Josie asked. "Can you describe it?"

Nina looked around the table. Everyone was smiling at her, waiting to hear what she had to say. All Nina could think about was how strange the feeling was, wanting to fuck every girl in sight. She had a thing for girls before, but she could act natural around them. Now her mind was suddenly spinning with so many sex fantasies she couldn't put a sentence together.

"There there, Nina, it's okay," Renee said, sensing the lustful urges trapped under Nina's dark surface. "TeeGee wants them. He --"

She stopped, realizing just why the symbiont chose Nina. Maybe it was better that she not tell her that right now.

He's been looking forward to fucking them. The feeling is mutual.

"There are a lot of people here," Leifa observed. "Nina, try to think about something else. What kind of things do Earth people think about to take their minds off of sex?"

"Baseball?" Kyle offered.

Nina remembered the first time she kissed a girl, it was right outside Yankee stadium. She felt herself starting to sweat, remembering how she made love to that tongue, first with her mouth...

"Have a little food," Leifa offered.

Nina nodded, making eye contact with Leifa. Involuntarily, her eyes fell to Leifa's glorious breasts. The white globes were so full and round, the nipples perky and erect. They were as big as grapefruits, but so soft and warm. She wanted to touch them, to suck them, to fuck them and splatter them with her heavy load.

Nina buried her head in her fiancee's shoulder. She had anticipated this problem. In fact, she had fucked Renee three times that morning just to get everything out of her system. Apparently it hadn't worked.

"What's with her?" Kyle whispered to his daughter. "Sick or something?"

"She's got the symbiont now --" Kirsten began.

"So?" Kyle asked.

"I guess it's going to take some getting used to," Nina said, shakily. "You girls are beautiful, and--"

I want to fuck all of you she felt herself getting ready to say. "I-I oh man."

"I think it's getting hard," Josie whispered to Bonnie.

"I'm assuming you and Renee made the most of it last night," Bonnie added. "Who gets to go next?"

"Oh, mememe!" Josie squeaked.

Macy and Leifa smiled at each other and then back at Nina.

Kirsten did not want her dad to freak out, but she did her best to gaze seductively into Nina's eyes.

"We're actually planning to be monogamous," Nina shyly stated.

"That's true," Renee said. It was beginning to dawn on her that she might not be able to keep up with Nina's libido. Each of her holes had been fucked and pumped full of cum before breakfast. "Maybe we can make some exceptions. We're not even married yet, you're still kind of a bachelorette," Renee continued, gazing into Nina's eyes. "Between you and our friends, I don't begrudge you anything. You can kiss them, they can kiss you, touch your body," Renee trailed off, realizing she had said too much.

Nina nodded, her breathing a little ragged, and she looked back out over the table. Her eyes kept falling to the breasts of her friends, then up to their smiling faces. All eyes were on her. They smiled invitingly. Nina could imagine fucking all of them, like a bee going from flower to flower. As her imagination took over, she felt her body getting hotter, her erection getting harder and harder.

Her symbiont phallus was hard and straining against the inside of her tight bodysuit. It flexed involuntarily, and began convulsing. Before she knew it she sensed hot cum pouring out of her cock, the warm feeling spilling over her stomach and down along her shaft. At first, it was not a real orgasm, just a spontaneous ejaculation triggered by her arousal. The temptation to touch it was overwhelming, and under the table she pressed her glans against her body with one hand. She was soon cumming, her cock spurting even more cum into her suit.

She didn't want to do it right there in front of her friends, but somehow she couldn't resist.

The the symbiont began to grow, until it pressed up against the underside of the table. The table even tilted a little bit, and everyone noticed the way the water in the glasses wobbled to and fro.

Nina's arousal only grew, even though her symbiont had just reached orgasm. Masturbation as a rule only made her symbiont more horny, each orgasm brought on a new phase. The same would result from group sex. The only way for her to calm down and reduce the phase of her symbiont was to have sex alone with someone. That was just a peculiarity of the 33 series Alhani symbiont.

"She's at phase two, Renee!" Leifa warned. "It would be best for you two to return to your room immediately."

"Come on baby, back to our room," Renee said, guiding the giddy Nina out of the room.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • at-the-table.jpg
    at-the-table.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 198
Great stuff Wet!

heh heh..great (as in large too) as well as wet as in wet!:D
 
Great stuff Wet!

heh heh..great (as in large too) as well as wet as in wet!:D

Thanks Fauve. Go big or go home, seems to be my motto.

wow, impressive skill there, Spesh. you done good. ;) :)

Thank you Kimmy. I always appreciate it. Rereading this story, I start to wonder if I shouldn't spend a little more time refining the wording and pace. So it remains floating in limbo..
 
This didn't take too long.. I just couldn't get around to really finishing the details.

attachment.php

To be truthful, this is one of the coolest colored manga artworks that I ever came across online* which is done by someone whose motive behind this artwork was 'pleasure' (.. if it was!)

By the way you have great sense of anatomy and yes, thanks for such a feast for my eyes!
 
I outlined this one YEARS ago ..................]

Years ago, you were this good? I've been working on my Wacom Tablet for quite a long time and I am not even close! I guess its time to throw the old tablet back into the closet, and start afresh with the sketchbook ....
 
To be truthful, this is one of the coolest colored manga artworks that I ever came across online* which is done by someone whose motive behind this artwork was 'pleasure' (.. if it was!)

By the way you have great sense of anatomy and yes, thanks for such a feast for my eyes!

Truly, you flatter me. I think you don't give a lot of other artists credit. I think a lot of them do it as a hobby, lovingly working up a portfolio in the hopes of earning a spare buck or two doing commissions. I could be projecting :devil:

I tend to stick to graphite. Coloring really is a lot of work with a plain ol' mouse, which is what use. I once saw a nice coloring tutorial from an artist who goes by the name Reiq, can find it on youtube. Actually I bookmarked it. He does a lot of xxx stuff too, this one is "safe" sorta. Seems apparent to me that he uses a tablet, you can tell immediately just by the style of stroke. It's so much more efficient than a mouse.

Years ago, you were this good? I've been working on my Wacom Tablet for quite a long time and I am not even close! I guess its time to throw the old tablet back into the closet, and start afresh with the sketchbook ....

What you see is what I do, for the most part. I have done some more detailed renderings but it takes a lot of time for me to get the form down. Yep, anatomy is a big one for me. I studied books on it and I don't mind making the female form highly idealized -- but let's keep the muscles where they belong and the limbs in proportion, shall we?:rolleyes:

I have never even used the light pen approach although I think it would be a great advantage for coloring (After a steep learning curve, mind you!).

Do you have a link to any of your artwork?
 
Truly, you flatter me. I think you don't give a lot of other artists credit. I think a lot of them do it as a hobby, lovingly working up a portfolio in the hopes of earning a spare buck or two doing commissions. I could be projecting :devil:

I tend to stick to graphite. Coloring really is a lot of work with a plain ol' mouse, which is what use. I once saw a nice coloring tutorial from an artist who goes by the name Reiq, can find it on youtube. Actually I bookmarked it. He does a lot of xxx stuff too, this one is "safe" sorta. Seems apparent to me that he uses a tablet, you can tell immediately just by the style of stroke. It's so much more efficient than a mouse.



What you see is what I do, for the most part. I have done some more detailed renderings but it takes a lot of time for me to get the form down. Yep, anatomy is a big one for me. I studied books on it and I don't mind making the female form highly idealized -- but let's keep the muscles where they belong and the limbs in proportion, shall we?:rolleyes:

I have never even used the light pen approach although I think it would be a great advantage for coloring (After a steep learning curve, mind you!).

Do you have a link to any of your artwork?



well, i cannot send the link from my android right now, but if u try to find out the threads started by me (there are not many) you will definitely find my work. by the way you can also find some more on my deviantart .. i go by the name "wasted crayon".

will add the links here soon!
 
*points*


YOU! Do you have a DeviantART? let's be art pals :3
 
Back
Top