Cut or Un-Cut?

3779_137948289693942_1163844849_n.jpg

No offense but every single post of yours here has been a raging hatred of circumcision. Which seems to tell more about your self than circumcision. I have been with one uncut guy and the rest were cut. I personally prefer cut. But I certainly don't attack those that feel the other way. I just wondered why you feel this way.

Lynn, (please excuse any auto corrects that I miss, I'm on my phone)

While I can't speak for the poster that you are replying to, I see where new is coming from. I imagine that if the tables were turned and we were talking about female circumcision, that there would be an outcry against the mutilation. Circumcision in the US is a practice continued from our Puritan days that was meant to keep boys from masturbating. And it is mutilation, we're actively removing the most sensitive area on a penis.

Yes, I am uncircumcised in the interest of full disclosure. And I do feel insulted when people say how disgusting it is. It's just different from what that are used to and to insist that I mutilate myself to please them is cruel and selfish. Please don't feel that I'm lumping you in with that bunch, I'm just going with the tenor of what I've read in the thread.

Lynn, (please excuse any auto corrects that I miss, I'm on my phone)

While I can't speak for the poster that you are replying to, I see where new is coming from. I imagine that if the tables were turned and we were talking about female circumcision, that there would be an outcry against the mutilation. Circumcision in the US is a practice continued from our Puritan days that was meant to keep boys from masturbating. And it is mutilation, we're actively removing the most sensitive area on a penis.

Yes, I am uncircumcised in the interest of full disclosure. And I do feel insulted when people say how disgusting it is. It's just different from what that are used to and to insist that I mutilate myself to please them is cruel and selfish. Please don't feel that I'm lumping you in with that bunch, I'm just going with the tenor of what I've read in the thread.

Thanks for the response I want. I just rarely see attacks on here against no circumcision that are anywhere near as vitriolic as those against circumcision. And so much mis information about circumcision. Comparing it to female genital mutilation is completely wrong, it's apples and oranges. Nor is it a Puritan weapon against masterbating. Nor is it removing the most sensitive part of a mans penis, from what I have seen. I really just don't see what the big deal is.

Bites the back of your neck as I fondel your butt cheeks. Your a hot pussy for me Bottom. Treats you rought like you desire. Really lusting for you Baby

i would like to echo a lot of what i've read on here.

i wouldn't be put off by a partner being one or the other...a penis is a penis and i would hope to enjoy a fulfilling sex life with my partner regardless of what he had.

that said, my first boyfriend (who then became my husband) was cut....his was the first penis i had ever seen, so i didn't really know, understand, or think about the pros and cons of circumcision.....he said it was cleaner and he liked he that he was circumcised.

roll on many years later and being a newly divorced woman meeting a new partner who was uncircumcised.....the difference in sex was certainly noticeable to me and it started me thinking about the relevance of circumcision.

in my married life we had good sex, but he would take ages to orgasm....this coupled with the fact we always had to use lubrication because he said i wasn't able to get wet enough did make me feel a bit guilty at times that i just wasn't good enough between the sheets.

with my second partner we never once used lubrication and his orgasms didn't take an age to appear.

while i know that there could be a myriad of reasons for this, i got curious on the differences between circumcised and uncircumcised penises and did a bit of research....what i found made me sad and disgusted...the fact that parents are willingly putting their sons forward for cosmetic surgery when the child in question has no voice in the decision made me angry.

some men who are cut will say it's better, but how do they know unless they've had the privilege of trying both?....some say it's cleaner, but my ears get dirty and i clean them, i don't cut them off...if this was an argument then we'd cut off all parts of our bodies that got dirty....are men really that lazy not to clean their foreskins?

i was amazed to read that the foreskin has the ability to provide some lubrication and has sensitive tissues that helps to increase the pleasure of sex....also when the head of the penis is protected then it can keep its sensitivity too...just reading a few facts took away some of the guilt i experienced in my marriage for being rubbish in bed (but maybe i am regardless, who knows!).

knowing what i know now, i would never ever let anyone mutilate my child in this way...and i think the medical community who propose this surgery should be ashamed of themselves for desensitising a man's sex life.

*steps off soapbox*

lynn said:
No offense but every single post of yours here has been a raging hatred of circumcision.

lynn said:
I just wondered why you feel this way.

i would hazard a guess that his hatred of circumcision comes from the fact he had surgery performed on him in which he had no say, wasn't necessary for his survival, and has compromised his enjoyment of sex.

i would expect i'd feel the same in his shoes.

Hmmm... The conversation has gotten really interesting here. I'm still voting for both. Thank Gawd for variety. ~ AvrgBlkGrl

lynn 23 quoth:
i just rarely see attacks on here against no circumcision that are anywhere near as vitriolic as those against circumcision. and so much mis information about circumcision. comparing it to female genital mutilation is completely wrong, it's apples and oranges. nor is it a puritan weapon against masterbating. nor is it removing the most sensitive part of a mans penis, from what i have seen. i really just don't see what the big deal is.
lynn, there's a lot of overstatement in the anti-circumcision camp but essentially the arguments against circumcision--barring religious observances of course--are:

1) no capacity to give informed consent. it's an involuntary surgical procedure. it's a big thing with some men.
2) how on earth could you possibly know how sensitive the foreskin is?
3) the widespread US custom of is freaky and yes, does relate to anti-masturbatory purposes.

as the owner of a penis that remains intact, i'm pretty happy having one. unnecessary surgical procedures are a bad idea as a rule because it creates more risk that strictly speaking isn't necessary.

ed

i prefer to be with a cut guy. i have tried both and dont like the foreskin, it looks ugly and the feeling is different. I especially dont like the feeling of the skin being pulled down when entering me, it felt so weird.
its interesting how uncut men are portraying having foreskin as way better, when they dont know how it is to be cut!! :)
i am not a man, so i cant relate either way, but my vote is CUT!! :) Sorry folks.

Uncut. Seeing a cut penis actually makes me feel a little sick. It looks mutiliated. :( So, my opinion is pretty clear. No offence to any circumcised men!

lynn, there's a lot of overstatement in the anti-circumcision camp but essentially the arguments against circumcision--barring religious observances of course--are:

1) no capacity to give informed consent. it's an involuntary surgical procedure. it's a big thing with some men.
2) how on earth could you possibly know how sensitive the foreskin is?
3) the widespread US custom of is freaky and yes, does relate to anti-masturbatory purposes.

as the owner of a penis that remains intact, i'm pretty happy having one. unnecessary surgical procedures are a bad idea as a rule because it creates more risk that strictly speaking isn't necessary.

ed

ed, I have seen no credible source to link circumcision to anti masterbation efforts. It doesnt make sense anyway since it doesnt in any way interfere in male masterbation. It does not affect a male's sexual function or pleasure. I am not a man but I have talked to plenty and all seem to be just fine. I am perfectly fine with people that dont want to do it or wtih men that are not cut. I just don't think there should be attacks against those that do agree with the procedure.

Back