Leather and Lace Playhouse

lace_playmate

Virgin
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Posts
6
Setting: Leather and Lace Playhouse is an exclusive brothel for the wealthy. It is where dreams come true, any dream. The men and women of the house live there by choice and need. It truly is a dysfunctional family. Madame is the head of the household and she picks the perfect mate for each client.

Looking for: A male partner to play the role of a male playmate. One who too, is trapped in the house. Dominant. Smart ass. A little over proactive. Perfect parter to Nico. But anyone else is free to join. ;)


Nicolette, Nico for short. How long had she worked in this house. Sitting on the swing in the pallor she thought to herself as she rocked back and forth. Reaching her 24th birthday this year, she had been a member of the household since she was 18. Her long brown hair was tied up today, she wasn't working so she didn't need to be all dolled up. Her blue eyes looked over her shoulder as she watched the girls whisper and giggle as their clients moved to the foyer. Nico was a little different from the other girls, more doll like. She had a soft face and pouty lips. She was tiny in the sense that she was barely five feet and slender. She was easy to pick up. To toy. To hold. In true essence Nico was feminine in all her features from her body structure, to her attitude, and her voice. Nico was known to keeping to herself but she had a few close friends here. One of them being a male playmate.
 
Alexander the third leaned against the door frame watching the clients come and go. the madame hadn't booked her star male client today IE him and he was taking the time to eye his favorite delectable treat.

A girl named Nico

He knew from the minute he saw her that he would have her the only question was when and how. He knew he sounded like an arrogant ass but

well he kinda was

Alex had the body to pull it off to and his dominating charm was why he pulled in all the suburban house wife's who begged to be spanked. he was tall and tan and had an athletes tight and defined body. He had strong handsome features and the most gorgues electric green eyes. he was a stud and the sad thing was he knew it leading to his cocky arrogance.

He finally decided that starring wasnt enough and pushed himself off the wall he brushed the lingering fuzz from his black vest and straightened his white under shirt. he had on a pair of tight black jeans. He walked over to her and smiled his most charming smile.

"Hello beautiful" he purred watching her swing
 
This swing was probably the only one that was untouched by sex. It was just merely for show and sometimes for use. She heard a familiar voice, causing her to look back. A soft smirk formed on her lips as she tilted back on the swing, moving back and forth.

"Alexander, the not so great, what brings you to me?"

Giggling she stood up on her swing, continuing to move back and forth but this time facing him. "Alex, missed me so soon? Not playing desperate housewives today?" Nico had a smart mouth on her. As sweet and delicate as a flower she looked, she was a little rough around the edges.
 
Alexander eyes narrowed ever so slightly he was not used to the sass and figured she would be like most girls and fall over herself to talk to him. he liked a challenge though and would beat that sass out of her before washing her dirty little mouth with his cock.

bitch

"No not today i have my eyes on you instead" alex smiled charmingly knowing all he needed to do was get her to go into a play room with him and she would be taught a lesson he leaned in to her smiling and bitting his lip softly "since its our day off you wanna get together?" he purred his electric green eyes sparkling with lust in that oh so delicious way
 
A sparkle in her eye as he mentioned that he had eyes on her. Laughing softly she continued to swing back and forth. Moving closer and closer to him with each move of the swing. Every girl in the house LOVED Alex, including Madame. He was a charmer, damn good looking, and arrogant. He was everything women dreamed of and desired for. Nico was not going to just fall at his feet. There was no doubt in her mind that she was attracted to him but there was no way she was going to just spread her legs for him - besides, it wasn't a work day. This meant to did have to if she didn't want to.

Stopping the movement of the swing, she looked into his eyes as he leaned into her. With her standing on the swing, they were about the same height. This petite little thing just smiled as she leaned in, the tip of her nose touching his own. "Get together? Like how, Alex?" Tilting her head to the side she kept her face close to his.

"Like...one of your desperate wives on all fours? You know I play the submissive all week long, I don't usually play it on my days off." She stuck her tongue out at him, very childlike. Winked.
 
"i have no doubt in your mind you are not one of those submissive wives" alex said grabbing the swing and stopping it so there noses still touched. his dark green eyes sparkled with intensity as he stares at her in an animalistic way.

"I didn't say we had to play submissive dominant you must be tired of it so am i" Alex purred his voice dripping with sexuality "i was wondering how you would feel about a nice hard roll around in the sheets to experienced players? i can give you some thing no other one of your clients can good amazing sex" alex said knowing she would fall for it sooner or later

they always did
 
Smiling, she leaned in so that their lips barely touched. "Don't you think, maybe Alex, that I will be the one giving you the most amazing sex?" Moving her hand down, she ran her fingers through his hair, breaking that inch between them by placing a soft kiss on his lips. Slowly pulling back and moving to sit on her swing. "That wasn't...inviting enough."

Raising an eyebrow, she crossed her legs. He was now towering over her but she was okay with that. "Don't you think you should put a better offer on the table? Or seduce me, better?" Her fingertips touched his chest lightly, moving down slowly till her hand rest on his waist. "For our biggest hitter, you aren't much of a salesman."
 
"A fellow seducer is alot harder to seduce" alex said smiling despite him self and running a hand down her cheek before threading his hands through her hair firmly "i think we could both provide each other with some amazing sex" he purred softly moving down and planting a.soft kiss on one of the pleasure zones of her neck alex was a trained sex machine after all and he knew what buttons to.push to ellicit a respone.

He.pulled away smirkig softly and straightening so he towered over her " we could have alot of fun together nico" he purred his voice dripping with sex
 
"But you can do it, can't you Alex?" Her eyes closed as his hand moved to her cheek, a soft sigh came from her lips. Eyes opening as he ran his hands through her hair. Her lips parted slightly as he leaned in to kiss her neck, causing her to sigh loudly and tilt back in the swing. "Oh...Oldest trick in the book, isn't it Alex?"

She bit her lip and tilted back in her swing. He was intoxicating, but everyone was in this house - it simply oozed sex. Quickly she moved to stand on her feet, placing her hands on her hips, leaning forward slightly. "Alex, I am not going to let you play unless you seduce me. But luckily, we both have all day together. I'm sure you can come up with something, no?"
 
"you are quite the minx" Alex smiled picking her up and cradling her in his big strong arms "If it's a game you want to play my dear" Alex purred leaning down and planting another soft kiss on her neck "Then it's a game i'll gladly play" he said sitting on the swing and moving so she straddled him. he gently rocked his hips so she could feel his impressive bulge while he ran his nose down the front of her neck sucking on her collar bone gently "After all i'm not the best for no reason" alex purred sucking softly "and i know you want the best" alex's voice oozing with sex
 
Back
Top