We band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother...

Very nice pictures, madam...

Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do & die,

:D aaand tis debatable.

I wrote one of my exams last year on Hamlet :D it was funn

Ah awesome, well I've enjoyed hanging around your thread this evening. I'll be sure to check back in soon. I know you are swamped with pms but I couldn't resist sending a cheeky one, reply if you want...you know where I am...anyway, have a good evening, or should I say morning :p x

Ah awesome, well I've enjoyed hanging around your thread this evening. I'll be sure to check back in soon. I know you are swamped with pms but I couldn't resist sending a cheeky one, reply if you want...you know where I am...anyway, have a good evening, or should I say morning :p x

Yeahh...night owl :p morning x

Any chance of more pics tonight calypso?

The ones you put up so far are lovely.

From women's eyes...

A verdict? Well fair Maiden (to stick with the theme here;)) you are indeed bewitchingly sexy and exciting. I bid you welcome to Lit and share with my fellow men the praise of your beauty.
And to stay with old Shakespeare:

From women's eyes this doctrine I derive. They sparkle still the right promethean fire. They are the books the arts the academies...

And your eyes are all that.

I hope to see more of you and I will send a PM later to continue singing your praise.

Holy shit!! My eyes practically popped out of my head when I opened your first pic!

Seems I'm agreeing with most of the guys here - magnificent body, but I could just drown in those eyes :heart:

Something about jeans

DSCN0567_zps31475f84.jpg

So hot, so turns me on. it's more than the jeans, but is also something to do with the jeans.

Verdict? As they say up here, "cracking arse pet!"

If things ever calm down on the PM front and you want to chat with an older UK male who seriously appreciates what you have to offer, PM me.

my compliments... to a hot, witty and literate lady... rare breed, even here!

Well now, I'm not even sure I'll be able to make myself heard above all the other guys clamouring for your attention any more.

Still and all, I'm gonna say this. Wow. I like that you're getting bolder with your pictures, and I like that you're sharing more of yourself with us.

Please, please, continue to do so!

A little something

So as my uni room as of yet, has no mirror, I took this yesterday before going off out with my house mates to get blindly drunk and dance to quite a lot of motown in a little bar called Underground, needless to say it was all very silly. :D
Anyway I thought I would share this little gem, and my NEW SHOES. They're just so pretty. It's not too sexy or anything but I hope you approve.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/DSCN0595_zps27036378.jpg

Back