The Meat Market.....round two

Oh, thank you, God... I mean Dean. :p

Seriously, is it legal to be that magically delicious? I can't even think straight.

My mouth is watering.

Among other things.

Wow.

Yeah......I deleted mine :(

If it comes to that I will simply leave lit.. no goodbye thread or anything dramatic. I doubt it will come to that though as the links absolve lit of any liability as far as I know.

If it comes to that I will simply leave lit.. no goodbye thread or anything dramatic.

:eek: :caning:

Why isn't there a "burst into tears" emoticon? WHY must you always fail me in my moment of emotexpressionism, Lit?!

We shall see.. I doubt they will make it that strict.. would be the death of the forum imo

I totally agree... It would just turn into a trolling flame-a-thon. They'd have to shut the place down. People would flood the board with nothing but cock pix and those posts that people so love full of nothing but "....................."

The meltdown would be interesting, but I wouldn't stay to watch. Hopefully they are hearing our voices up there in the sky and they do what they can to fix the issue soon.

If it comes to that I will simply leave lit.. no goodbye thread or anything dramatic. I doubt it will come to that though as the links absolve lit of any liability as far as I know.

Hope not :D
I only deleted the one that i'd used an outside host for ;)

Well, this looks like a fun thread....

attachment.php

John

Last edited:
Back