Neice and Uncle...Or is It Father?

"It's nothing..." I say ...besides one of that assholes weird fetishes... another tear flows down my eyes...
 
"Oh honey, I am sorry," I say as I kneel down and take you in my arms. You lean into me a little and I can feel the press of your breasts against my chest.
 
My eyes widen and I hold my breath, as I feel my hardness pressing against you. Thank heavens I am dressed. I breath out in a shudder, and try to cover, "love you baby."
 
I innocently move so your bulge is pressed against my pussy through the fabric...
 
I feel you move, your body shifting against mine, your crotch pressing against my cock. I move back from you. I shouldn't be doing this. I look down at you and your robe has parted. I can see your nipples, hard beneath the lace of your bra, and your labia, through your wet panties. You are turned on...

I put my hand on your shoulder, looking at you questioningly.
 
My hand nudges the robe off your shoulder. It falls, exposing more of your bra covered breasts. I breath deeply, running a finger over the strap of your bra, "beautiful underwear baby."
 
"Oh honey, I didn't mean...," I lose the words as your bra falls off, revealing your lovely full breasts, hard tipped with long pink nipples. For a moment, I forget that you are my daughter, murmuring, "beautiful." My daugher is baring her chest to me, and I can't take my eyes from her. I find myself kneeling down in front of your chair, my hands falling to your knees.
 
"You know what I was thinking about when i was masturebating?" I rub your crotch...
 
This is rapidly spiraling out of control. My daughter's legs are parted in front of me. You are leaning down to rub my crotch. Your breasts dangle seductively. I groan at your touch, "No baby, tell me."
 
He froze, asking, "you saw... ?"

He was at a loss for words. He started to say he was sorry, but she had been masturbating about him too. He wanted her and she knew it and she seemed to want him.

He stood up, commenting, "no fair you being undressed and me not."

He pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants. He stepped out of them, and them pulled his briefs down, his erection springing free.

He stood in front of his daughter, and slowly stroked his cock, teasing her, "and what did you fantasize about?"
 
Thoughts of you being my daughter are thrust aside as you open your mouth and begin sucking my cock. The point of view is incredible. Your lush young tits sway as your mouth works the head. You look up at daddy with those big eyes of yours. I can't help but tease you, "So as you were playing with you pussy, you were thinking about sucking my cock? Is that alllll?"
 
I move your head off my cock, holding it up, "so tell me, what did you want to do with Daddy's cock? You naughty girl!"

I take your shoulders and stand you up. I wrap my arms around you and lift you up, setting you on the table, then ease your shoulders back. "Are you a virgin baby? Did you want daddy's cock in your sweet pussy?"
 
"Yes i am...i want you to pop your little girls Cherry..." I say innocently and lustfully getting you harder even though neither of us thought that possible...
 
I reach over and pull your panties down and off. I am amazed that a girl with such a killer bod was still a virgin. I put the head of my cock between your labia and stroke up and down. "Ohh, my baby is wet," I groan, "Are you sure you are ready for this?"
 
I bring my hands to your slender waist and then push into you a little, gasping, "you are so tight baby." I back up and push again several time, until the head surges past your tight outer ring. I sink in, until the head of my cock pushes against your hymen. "Ohhh baby"
 
I stop immediately, "I am sorry baby." I bend to kiss you, holding you close, my cock still a couple inches inside you. I stroke your face, "do you want me to stop?"
 
Back
Top