Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2014

Scuttle Buttin'

Demons at bay
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Posts
15,881
Since the thread for this was more than a year old, it seemed time for a new one. As with the other thread, the same rules apply:

This thread is here for existing RPs (threads) already under way and have had someone leave a needed role.

Please only post here what is needed, a link to the thread and/or OOC thread as well. When it is full, please return and edit your post to reflect that status to help keep the post count reasonable and easily understood.

Please DO NOT post comments, chat, shout outs, spam, personals etc in this thread.

This is for SRP Use only

Happy writing!
 
Twins

Many thanks for the interest in this thread - the roles have now been cast.

OOC Thread - CLICK LINK HERE

I will post a link here to the IC thread if anyone is interested in reading along.

Thank you for reading!

DM :rose:
 
Last edited:
Needing a female to pick up a thread where she is a Dc intern and I am a congressional chief of staff. PM if interested.
 
Golden age Group Thread

So I have an idea in my head for a group role-play, some thing any one is welcome to join me and help add to this idea. I haven’t ever done any thing in regards to a group role-play before so I welcome any one to add their feedback.

It’s 1715 and the golden age of piracy has officially taken hold of the Caribbean, it’s a time in the world where any man who desires to be free can take it as long as they have the balls to see it through. Pirates are becoming more and more popular and the likes of Blackbeard and Charles Vane have turned their reputations into major moneymakers. These “soldiers” of freedom have also gone on and created Nassau the first ever pirate republic and “free land”. Of course the various governments that have a hold in the Caribbean’s (England, Spain, and a few others) do not approve of the pirates and their self proclaimed “freedom” and will do any thing and every thing possible to route them out and punish them for their crimes.

I know I threw a lot of history and facts out but that’s the setting I was thinking for this group role-play, but with our own characters. I was thinking people can play both the pirates and the various governments (if we get a large enough group) and that this would be a political role-play as much as it would be one about being a pirates this is an interesting time in history in the Caribbean’s because for a while some one could truly be free if they had the stones to do so.

The pirate’s would be “tasked” with forming Nassau and turning it from dream to reality, while our various government fractions playing the more political back stabbing and seductive mindset. Of course even the various governments still fought with each other as well as the pirates so the possibilities have good potential with a large enough group. If your interested in this please shoot me a pm and we can discuss it I would love to hear any body’s opinion on this adventure

We got this thing running and you can find the link for the chat and the role play down below if you have any interest in this please feel free to join as we are always looking for more members

Roleplay: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=958946

Chat: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=950561
 
My lady posting partner had to drop out. It’s an SRP about step daddy/step daughter. Step daughter wants to explore her sexuality and step daddy is all willing to help. I’m looking for a lady to pick up the thread. Please write posts that are about as long as mine and with feeling and originality.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=955554


SA
 
I have two threads in ORP with need some writers, but the advertising thread is closed there, so with apologies, I am advertising here:

Fallout RPG

This is a Fallout themed RPG set in the Mojave Desert.

In For A Penny

This is a prohibition era gangster game.
 
I have advertised this before a while back but self-interest sparked up, compelling me to hopefully return to the Red Riding Hood-esque story again. My writing partner has more or less retired from the writing gig and has given me permission to recast the role for the wolf for those who are interested.

Looking for a male co-writer to take over the wolf characters. PM me if you have any questions or are interested in taking up the role. However, I do ask that you read the thread in order to get the feel and tension of the story.

Red Riding link
 
Last edited:
In the Arms of An Angel

Male character in this roleplayer is dangerous and has been forced into working for a local mob boss who has married his baby sister and is threatening her well being. The things he's done weigh on him and he wants one night in heaven.

My character, Katie, is an angelic as they come in his eyes. One night they lock eyes and its like lighting a match. She dances for him, hoping to lure him to her. Despite his violent background and her country town good girl attitude, the attraction is intense. Opposite's attract.

In the mood for an intensely written roleplay. Looking for someone who can get hot enough to burn my keyboard keys.

Here's the link:

In the Arms of An Angel
 
I am looking for a female co-writer or two to restart some of my thread ideas. I have them listed here.

I am not into Anal, scat or heavy bondage.

Oral is a must. Light bondage is fun. Titty fucking and cumplay is amazing.

Thank you!
 
I am looking for a female writer who is willing to post more than a few sentences, make an effort and write about feelings as much as the actual sex for this story:

She isn't right for you

Synopsis:
David was on the fast track to success; he had a nice Christian girlfriend, good grades and he usually stayed away from trouble. But what no one knew was that his life and even his girlfriend bored him. He needed a change; he didn’t want to be the perfect guy anymore. That's when he met her at a party; the school's slut. She was a bad girl, the polar opposite of his girlfriend and just what he needed.

A guy he barely knew just fucked her and was proudly telling him that he'd just banged the school slut. The guy didn’t even care if she heard or not. When David saw her he knew that he had to have her. The only question was: How much of his bright future was he willing to throw away just to be with her?

PM me if you're interested.
 
Looking for a female writer who will be able to write detailed posts longer than one sentence, and is able to post frequently. I am looking to continue the stories below, the other writers disappeared on me and I want to see these stories continue. Send me a PM if any of these interest you.

Family Fun - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=804459

Incest is Best - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807257

Coming Back Home - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=928393

Breaking All the Rules - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=769589

Sister's Wishes - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=803784

Final Frontier - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=791904

Cyber Life - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=816868
 
Bed bound patient and the night nurse. {Female Only}

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=964258

{If you would like to play this character please Private Message me, I'm seeking a fairly decent role player. I'm limited in typing speed being I have Muscular Dystrophy, being in the condition this character is. But...I'm Only Interested In Role Playing. I don't want to be in a relationship, just a role play partner and a new friend. Females ONLY need apply.}


James Jackson was the out going guy every girl loved being around. That is until a fast aggressive disease took everything away from him. First was his ability to walk. Second was his ability to bath himself. Third was his ability sit upright. Forth was his ability to feed himself. Fifth was his ability to breath on his own. Sixth was his ability to speak for himself.

Somehow he did do well enough that he kept his home, managing to live there with the aid of his family and home health Nurses. A computer was adapted with special equipment, this he used to keep himself connected to the outside world. As his friends one by one drifted out of his life, due to the fact they felt depressed around him. He was the example of what they all feared, and that was becoming an invalid. Many would rather die than live this way, unfortunately this had James wishing he actually was.


That is until Louise McDermott his new Night Nurse entered his world. She was a petite 30 year old, with long wavy chestnut hair, green eyes and alabaster skin. In a bad relationship with a husband that cheated on her repeatedly, basically he just chose to ignore her. She finally divorced the cheating bastard, she didn't want anything in the divorce hearing. She only wanted her freedom and to be as far away from her Ex as possible. When Louise met James her heart went out to him, she knew she could make a difference in this mans life.
 
Last edited:
Still looking for a female to rp my congressional intern story. Looking for long, detailed, ongoing rp. Anybody?!??
 
Bumping this.
My lady posting partner had to drop out. It’s an SRP about step daddy/step daughter. Step daughter wants to explore her sexuality and step daddy is all willing to help. I’m looking for a lady to pick up the thread. There will be challenges, surprises and anticipation. Please write posts that are about as long as mine and with feeling and originality.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=955554


SA
 
Back
Top