What kind of things are you interested in BDSM wise?

bdsmluv

Virgin
Joined
Feb 24, 2017
Posts
12
Okay, so I plan on wiring a book. And I need ideas. So anything the community here like please tell me and help me out. By the way, nothing is too bad or dirty. trust me, my fantasies are crazy. so if you could help me out I would be incredibly grateful.

Thanks for reading. And thanks for helping me out.
 
First- this gotta be moved to story ideas, I guess?:rolleyes:

OK, what I'll talk about is what I like in a story, because some parts are different when it comes to real life.

First of all - in any story, really - I like the girl's experience. Even if the story is non-con, I like when in the end she gets to be happy. In sex she gets her needs fulfilled, be it lots of orgasms or in case of denial - let her enjoy the humiliation and frustration.

I like long thought-out sex scenes, with the descriptions of every caress, emotion, scent; the thoughts that go through the minds of the characters, ets.

Also in general I dislike when the looks of the girl are described too much. I find it distracting when the image portrayed does not suit my tastes. That's especially annoying when it's done after awhile, when I already ahd a mental picture in my head.
I prefer to describe the general body type and hair color, and leave the rest to the readers' imagination.

BDSM-wise I like creative ways of bondage, as well as predicament bondage. I enjoy long predicaments where a girl is being tied up for hours, although I can't do that in reality.
I enjoy forced orgasms fetish a lot, where she's made to cum until it's painful and she's begging to stop. I enjoy edge play, where she's brought to the brink over and over and left frustrated.
I enjoy the concept of sensory deprivation too.

I enjoy control and submission themes a lot, when a girl is willingly giving herself up as a sex toy of sorts, trusting her master to do what's good for her even if it makes her cry or be in pain.
At the same time I hate when the master is inconsiderate to his sub or plays dangerously. I like to see that even when he's a complete sadist, getting on her pain, humiliation and tears, making her scream and beg and plead - he still takes every precaution to make it save, to care not to leave scars and stuff. That's a bit of a mindfuck too, when you know he's preparing to hurt her, maybe even past her limits, but at the same time you see he's preparing to make it safe, caring for her eventual well-being.

Fetish-wise I like pet play and lactation/breastfeeding fetishes.

have fun! Remember, you can write pretty much about anything you like, and there'll be an audience for that.
 
have fun! Remember, you can write pretty much about anything you like, and there'll be an audience for that.

I agree. Write what ya know. Or at least with a very inspired imagination! Good luck!
 
Okay, so I plan on wiring a book. And I need ideas. So anything the community here like please tell me and help me out. By the way, nothing is too bad or dirty. trust me, my fantasies are crazy. so if you could help me out I would be incredibly grateful.

Thanks for reading. And thanks for helping me out.

A book for Lit?
 
Stories where the normal power dynamic is turned upside down appeal to me. Dominatrix over male sub, younger sister over older sister or brother, daughter over mom or dad, naughty schoolgirl over teacher etc., though a female teacher over a naughty schoolgirl or lady exec over her female staff also floats my boat. I'm not into stories that involve any sort of coercion, especially where the normal power dynamic is in play. It's the sublime eroticism of being teased into willing submission that I find most alluring.
 
Last edited:
Okay, so I plan on wiring a book. And I need ideas. So anything the community here like please tell me and help me out. By the way, nothing is too bad or dirty. trust me, my fantasies are crazy. so if you could help me out I would be incredibly grateful.

Thanks for reading. And thanks for helping me out.

I must admit I am not into bdsm, but what I like about it is the fantasy where the dom does not accept the safe word and stop, or where the sub has genuinely been tied up against his will and used for an evening of slavery or similar.

My worst fear would be my wife and I abducted and taken to a chamber where the guy who lost out to her at work along with his wife or girlfriend sexually abuse and humiliate us in front of one another. Some fears I have are the kind that I secretly want to happen. This is not one of them.
 
Thanks everyone

Thank you, everyone, for your responses but I am looking for your opinions on specific subjects like:

Bondage
Anal-women and men
Blow Jobs-women and men with a strap on
Transexuals
forced orgasm
post orgasm
orgasm denial
public activities
restrictions in cloths-not allowed to wear anything. not even boxers or panties
piss-including playing and drinking
scat-including playing and eating
electricity
family members
close friends
pussy

Instructions-on doing regular things someone else's way or for things like giving yourself an orgasm
spitting
wiping
femdom
pussy worship
ass worship
feet worship
gags
trampling

gangbang-woman getting it from a group of men or man getting it from a group of women
actors/actresses
mud play
diapers
bladder control
human toilet
nuns and other such persons

uniforms- police or example
Safety words-or lack or safety words
EX
Partners EX
Stranger/begger
Someone else's house
ungle
party
Teacher
glory hole
extreme teasing
leash
 
Back
Top