spank me!

AKS

Literotica Guru
I love the good feeling of a stress relief spanking or a "good girl" spanking. Anyone else into this? I find it totally erotic .

Can't beat giving a gal a spanking. Gotta love a nice handful of ass.

Love letting my open hand just tear through the air until lands with an ominous open slapping sound

I love the good feeling of a stress relief spanking or a "good girl" spanking. Anyone else into this? I find it totally erotic .

There is something very "releasing" about both giving one and being over her knee getting one...very different activities I know and mood dependent for me ok which does the trick...

There is something to be said about the feeling in your palm as it lands perfectly on the exposed ass of a squirming tease in need of 'punishing'. The groping of said cheek, in order to let the sting set in, intensifies my arousal. The position of her over one's lap can also be key in letting on whether she is in for a 'punish' or 'reward' spanking.

Spank

You have to cup it first slightly giving it a couple rubs then reach back and let it fly. Letting it land resoundingly over that pert ass giving it a slight red ting and shake.

Giving a good, open-handed spanking is most satisfying. No malice, no anger, just pure pleasure and relief for both.

One of my favourite things is to tease a bit; caress and stroke a lovely bare backside, give a couple of fairly soft swats and then a few nice firm ones and then pause .... raise my hand and watch the quiver of anticipation. To hear her catch of breath as I bring my hand down, but fail to make contact.

To leave her wondering when the next whack will come, where it will land and how hard.

Then to softly caress with one hand only to bring the other hand down immediately.

I'm a teasing bastard sometimes :D

One of my GB partners likes to be spanked while we are using her. Her responses to this are a huge turn on for all of us. The last time we were with her I went to spank her while one of the guys was doing her mish, which we had been doing all along. This time I missed and hit him square in the nuts.

His response "Dude!" and his big hard cock shriveled up in a nano second. Everyone thought it was pretty funny except him...:devil:

I love being spanked over the knee or over the back of the couch especially when pushed down firmly on the small of the back and a foot keeping my feet in place.

I love being spanked over the knee or over the back of the couch especially when pushed down firmly on the small of the back and a foot keeping my feet in place.

If it's a hand spanking then I prefer on a lap/ over knees...if an instrument is involved then standing, laying or bent over is preferred...

My kind of thread :cattail:

One of my favorites would be reversed cowgirl, a few nice hearty spanks and then a firm grip with a side order of filthy words makes me come undone.

Ummm love spanking a sweet naked ass. Only I spank to make you be a bad girl....not because you aren't a good girl. I'd put you over my knee and spank you till your ass was red and tingling and make you promise that you'd be as bad as possible. As bad as any girl could be. If you promised to be super bad, then I'd dip my fingers in your wet pussy, smear all that pussy juice over your naked tingling cheeks and spank you more. If you ask nicely, I'll sooth them with my tongue and you can feel the cool air on your wet ass cheeks as I finger fuck both your pussy and asshole.

Love being on the receiving end of a nice spanking. A couple stray swats to the pussy are expected too!

A

Hmmmmm

Love being on the receiving end of a nice spanking. A couple stray swats to the pussy are expected too!

A

Do you like it when he.......or she..........caresses, knead and gropes your buttocks to stimulate the nerve endings before the spanking begins? ;)

Ummm love spanking a sweet naked ass. Only I spank to make you be a bad girl....not because you aren't a good girl....If you promised to be super bad, then I'd dip my fingers in your wet pussy, smear all that pussy juice over your naked tingling cheeks and spank you more.....If you ask nicely, I'll sooth them.....as I finger fuck...your pussy.

How did you get into one of my favorite fantasies? :devil:

*Smiles*

How did you get into one of my favorite fantasies? :devil:

The incidental contact of his fingertips against your warm, damp sex, the parting of your buttocks to steal a peek.............His left elbow between your shoulder blades as he exploits and explores your backside with his right hand......... You mean that fantasy? ;)

Ditto That

Love letting my open hand just tear through the air until lands with an ominous open slapping sound

Sort of that "right hook" of spanking. When your hands lands in the sweet spot, her back arches and the sound reverberates over her voice . . . hmmm would love to lay down twenty or so swats

There is something to be said about the feeling in your palm as it lands perfectly on the exposed ass of a squirming tease in need of 'punishing'. The groping of said cheek, in order to let the sting set in, intensifies my arousal. The position of her over one's lap can also be key in letting on whether she is in for a 'punish' or 'reward' spanking.
Either way~pleasure or punishment~will have me at Your service in no time at all....

Back