Snow bondage

lilsexykitty13

Experienced
wondering since theres fresh snow outside if I should go outside completely naked or just with boots on?? also wondering if I should make snow angels and freeze my little pussy off ??? who wants to tie me up in the snow??? how would u do it ? and how long would u leave me out there? Would u abuse my tits n pussy while I’m out there?

wondering since theres fresh snow outside if I should go outside completely naked or just with boots on?? also wondering if I should make snow angels and freeze my little pussy off ??? who wants to tie me up in the snow??? how would u do it ? and how long would u leave me out there? Would u abuse my tits n pussy while I’m out there?

pm sent. It might be snowy there-- but it's cold here!

But of course would, including tying you to a tree or fence & lightly misting your body with water, then leaving you out there, gagged of course, so you could make too much noise. Then after some time bring you in for a warm bath, hot cocoa, & you showing how much you care for your savior!!

Back