A Rebirth

As requested by the lovely Simone and a few others...My ass ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mmmmm love the new pics. You know my favorite is the titty shot. I love your breasts!

Mmmmm love the new pics. You know my favorite is the titty shot. I love your breasts!

Thank you, Mr. Jasonmason ;)

lovely ass that it is.. would love to spend time working on it. but this is the special one to enjoy all your curves OMG WOW

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

*blushes* thank you Fred. :kiss: I'm glad you like.

Oooooooooooooooooh yes, so :caning:able indeed...Thank you Sexy...:kiss:es & :ps

You're most welcome, my Dear :kiss:

yum...your tits look PERFECT! May I? :kiss:

Yes you may ;)

I can't believe I have already had 100 pages of comments and posts! I am so glad each of you enjoy my posts here :) It means so much to me. I will work on something this weekend to celebrate clearing 100 pages. Until then here is a little something, plus thong Thursday and fishnet Friday will still be celebrated this week ;) I can't thank each of you enough for your support and playfulness. You truly are wonderful :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You are just yummie!!

Once upon a time...

I stopped by your house on the way to a booty call, that I wasn't too thrilled about, to say 'hi'...I knocked on the door and yet, no one answered...It was after 10pm so I knew the kids were in bed and I figured your hubby was home as well...Either way, no answered...I debated for a moment over whether or not to try the knob and decided against it, until I saw the door was slightly ajar...

I knock again as I call out...There's music playing softly, coming from your bedroom...I'm horny, cuz I was headed to a booty call...There are scented candles lit as I head into your bedroom and find it empty...I knock on the door and then I hear something that speaks to my inner horny parts...

It's you, murmuring softly from the bathroom...I knock again and find you in the tub...Your lips are parted as you moan again...your eyes are closed and your hand is rubbing furiously between your legs...I gasp and my face and body warm from the vision...I stand there, watching you finger yourself unsure what to do next...

To be continued...

(any chance of a picture to go with this story, Sexy?)

Once upon a time...

I stopped by your house on the way to a booty call, that I wasn't too thrilled about, to say 'hi'...I knocked on the door and yet, no one answered...It was after 10pm so I knew the kids were in bed and I figured your hubby was home as well...Either way, no answered...I debated for a moment over whether or not to try the knob and decided against it, until I saw the door was slightly ajar...

I knock again as I call out...There's music playing softly, coming from your bedroom...I'm horny, cuz I was headed to a booty call...There are scented candles lit as I head into your bedroom and find it empty...I knock on the door and then I hear something that speaks to my inner horny parts...

It's you, murmuring softly from the bathroom...I knock again and find you in the tub...Your lips are parted as you moan again...your eyes are closed and your hand is rubbing furiously between your legs...I gasp and my face and body warm from the vision...I stand there, watching you finger yourself unsure what to do next...

To be continued...

Great start to a story Simone! I await the conclusion.

I vote yes to pics to go with the story. And include Simone in the pics too!

Once upon a time...

To be continued...

I can feel your eyes on me....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back