Early 20's couple...

VUC17

Experienced
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Posts
68
Hey everyone,

We're a couple in our early 20's looking to make some new friends online. We're open to chatting, email, picture exchange, webcam... who knows. We're especially interested in hearing from other couples and women, but she loves making guys cum too so don't be shy.

Here are pictures of each of us. There may be more in the future, including some of us together.


http://www.imagesocket.com/photos/guest/2357029

http://www.imagesocket.com/photos/guest/2357030


If you're interested you can post in the thread, PM us, or look us up on yahoo/skype.

- P and S
 
Just a heads up to those who have messaged us and posted, we'll try to get back to most of you today/tonight. Also, we're not really interested in married folks unless you're playing as a couple or you have your SO's permission.
 
Bump for the evening crowd. We've had some interesting replies. Heading out for drinks now, leave us some fun messages for when we get back!

- P&S
 
Bump for Friday night. Also P is thinking of starting a picture thread. Any interest?
 
Yes, for sure!! You both are amazingly hot and should do some pictures together too! :)
 
I think a picture thread would be great.. I know that there are alot of ladies that enjoy looking at us guys, so why don't you both start one? Never know where it could lead..
 
Bump... looking for a girl or couple right now for webcam and chat...
 
You are absolutely gorgeous! I've added you, and hope to cam with you sometime.

Jerry
 
photo.jpg


We're here again, sorry it's been so long...
 
Her a few minutes ago... she's tied up now, any ladies or couples interested in helping me use her a bit? We have webcam.
DSCN0078.jpg
 
Wow. Those are really enticing pictures to say the least.

If you ever need an audience.....
 
Back
Top