Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

As we slowly settle into a rhythm, I realize stimuating this can be; the friction causing my cock to harden even more, my balls filling with another load of seed to fire into your tight ass in a few moments . .

"God, baby, so fucking good . . . "
 
She soon shock she cum hard as she fellt him cum in her tight hole.

She went to her stomac as he pulled out of her,Trying to get her breathing to normal.
she smiled at him.
 
As the orgasm ended and my cock began to soften, allowing me to pull out of your ass, I rolled back onto the bed beside you . . . once more puling you close to me, your breasts against my chest. "Jessica, you are not my slut . . . you may be my sex xlave, but not a slut."

Kissing you softly on the lips . . . "I think we are going to have some fun for quite a while."
 
Feeling him pull her close listin to him she smiled " Thank you other girls would say i am cause how i like the sex no guy can keep up" Kissing him as his lips come closer then backing up saying
" I think we will " She smiled feeling her eyes closed her body was tired she didnt think she could cum as much as she did today.
 
"In my book, you're only a slut if you do what we did tonight with a different guy every night. And I don't plan on letting you do that. As of now, you are mine and you will give me what I want, when I want it. I already have a pretty good idea of what you like and need, and I will make sure you get plenty of that too. OK?"

"Now get some sleep, my pretty little slave."
 
She heared him talking with her eyes closed she liked he wanted her " Yes Ill make myself free when you want it and I'll give you want you want"

She turn so they was spooning she moved closer and felt herself falling asleep as he said get some sleep now my pretty little slave.She knewl he give her what she want and need she did the though of other guys out of her mind.
 
As soon as you backed up against me, I wrapped my arm around you amd cupped your full breast, nice and firm. Your breathing indicated that you were asleep within minutes . . . didn't take me too much longer myself.

Not quite sure where this relationship is headed, but so far I like it. Once the morning sun started creeping in, I was awake and headed to the kitchen to put the coffee on. Even being retired, I still wake up early. Grabbed the morning paper and coffee and headed out to my deck with just a pair of boxers on.
 
Waking up feeling sore but feeling good it was about 8am and seen i was alone i dressed but didnt bother with bra and panties seeing i lived next door,walking though the kichen seeing you sat outside,i stood thinking what he had said last night wondering if he meaned it.

Walking out standing at the door,Saying "Morning Sorry i slept so late i dont sleep in alot" Smiling as he turn his head to look at her.
 
"No problem, you had a pretty busy night. I usually wake up early, so I just grabbed my coffee and came out here." Motioning you to come stand by me, I run my hand up your leg and squeeze your butt. Are you OK with what we agreed to last night?"

Before you can answer, "Grab some coffee and come sit out with me if you want to; we can talk about it if you have any questions. Or if you want to go on home and think about it, I understand. I'm going to be home all day."
 
She smiled and got coffee and sat by him " Im off today so Im free ill need a shower and clothes for tommorrow,But Im good with what you said you give me what ive needed for a long time no guy cared as long they got off " She stood standing in front of him " i will be here when you want me to be and do anything you want "
 
"You can take a shower here anytime; and it doesn't have to always be with me. I will let you know what I expect and when I expect it. I won't keep you guessing. I was thinking about making a trip to the adult book store later today. Would you like to come with me? Maybe we can find some new toys to use during our play time?"

I'm sure this will be an interesting day if you decide to join me. I could just tell you that you had to come with me, but I chose to make this an invitation that you can refuse if you like.
 
Smiling she says " Thank u and I will do best i cant to pleases you when you ask and Id love to go Ive never been to one " Knowing it would be a interesting day going to a adult store with toys of all kind.

" I could use a Shower before we go" Smiling down at him " Do u want to join me"
 
"I appreciate the invitation, but I do have some work to do in my office this morning. I was planning on going to the store early this afternoon. I'll let you enjoy the shower alone this morning . . you probably just need a little time for the water to beat down on your body; you used a few muscles yesterday and last night that probably need some time to recover."
 
She noded passing him and got new clothes and went and showered washing her body,thinking bout the night before how he touch her,she felt the need to touch herself feeling the warm water felt good on her body.wondering how today will go she knewl he would not hurt her but do it to pleases her too as well as him.
 
As tempting as it was to join you in the shower, I knew that I had to keep up my responsitilities to the new owners and help them thru the transition. That involved my making a few phone calls to long-time clients to assure them that they would be well taken care of and that I was available to the new owners if needed.

After making the phone calls, and updating my files to maintain a record of my contacts, I shut down my computer and grabbed another cup of coffee an dwent out to the deck to wait for you.
 
She finish showing after a few mins. dressing in a jean skirt and white bra and a black vtshirt still seeing her boobs She put her hair up.She cleaned up the bathroom and making her way back outside seeing you drinking other cup.

" All done working?" walking to stand beside you.smiling.
 
"Hungry? We can stop and grab something to eat if you like." As you walk up to me, I slide my hand up under your skirt, pressing my fingers to your pussy thru your panties. "Take your bra off before we go."
 
" A bit sure"Feel your hand go up to my pussy i smiled reaching behind me undoing her Bra taking it off in front him " And panties?"she lifted her skirt and seen him rubing her thru her panties feeling herself become wet with his touch.
 
"Keep your panties on, for now. Let's go, I know a nice little restaurant where we can gab a salad or a sandwich and then do our shopping that the Adult Book Store." Taking you by the hand and walking into the carage and getting into my car.

Before backing out, I lean over and kiss you, caressing your tits thru your blouse before backing out, your nipples now hard and poling against your t-shirt.
 
fixing myself walking with you and in the car when u lean in to kiss me and caressing my tits letting out a moan in your mouth looking down seeing my nipples hard i reach over rubing you though your pants abit as you back up.
 
Once we stop by the restaurant, I head us on over to the Adult Bookstore, out on the dege of town in a less than desirable neighborhood. Hold your hand, I lead you into the store. The clerk looks at us for a moment, then goes back to looking at the porn magazine in front of her at the counter.

Walking over to the toys section, I point out a few things which really open your eyes . . . vibrators, butt plugs, chains, whips . . . but before making any selections, I take you hand and walk back to the counter, hand the girl a $10 and we go into a movie theater behind a closed door.
 
Walking into store shocked at all the toys you.Without getting nothing lead me into back room with a big Tv and all kind of porn movies and a few big couches

" What are we doing" I ask as the door closed looking seeing alot of porn movies around the room it was alittle dark but had a light in the room.
 
Still holding your hand I walk over to one of the couches in the corner; all the couches and chairs face a huge flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. There is a porno video playing on the screen - two women kissing and rubbing their breasts and pussies together . . and moaning quite loudly. Once our eyes adjust to the light, we can see that there are other people in the room. Over on the other side of the room a guy is standing against the wall with his cock out; another guy is on his knees giving the guy a blowjob. There are two or three other guys standing there stroking their cocks, watching the other two.
 
Looking at the other group of people shocked what they doing not being shy at all,Looking and seeing the porn on the big screen Tv. Walking closer with him feeling the two or three guys alone watching us as we walk though the room.
 
As we settle onto the couch, "Remember, you are mine and mine alone. I will not allow anyone else to touch you. Everyone in here understands that unless you are invited to participate, you keep your hands to yourself."

At that moment, the movie on the screen is over and the next one begins, a guy with a huge cock is stroking himself until two girls approach him and star taking turns sucking his cock.
 
Back
Top