What a great night strap on delight

johnie ringo

Really Experienced
Wife and I have been playing with her strap on for a few months now, can not tell you how hot it was when she first got it. Well, the other night she writes me a story of what she is going to do to me when the kids are in bed. I was rock hard all night waiting for the moment, and soon it started. I was waiting in the bedroom when she came in with her bathrobe on, she slowly unwraps and out falls her strap on, standing erect and begging for attention. I have always fantisized about sucking it, but even though I was ok with her pounding me in the ass, I felt awkward about asking if I could. With out any hesitation, she tells me to suck on her cock. I couldn't believe this was my wife talking, but there she was grabing the back of my head telling me to suck on her cock like the little whore I am. To say the least I was rock hard and dripping wet. After a few minutes of this she tells me to bend over, she wants to watch my ass swallow her cock. I bend over and she starts working it in and out, getting the full strokes with every move. My ass bucks back and forth with her, getting as much of her cock as I can. I am so worked up and excited, I get lost in the moment, listening and obeying her every order. We rock for fifteen or twenty minutes, I am so hard, she turns me over and tells me to cum on her lovely fuck toy, Let me tell you it did not take long till i was painting that cock with loads of cum. I thought the best night of my life had just happened, and was thinking a quick cuddle and night night, till she takes my head and tells me to clean up the mess I just made. NOw we always make love with the lights on so that we can fully enjoy the sight of it all, and here I was staring at a cum covered cock and my wifes hand pushing my head down. I have read many threads, and we all know, after cuming, the urge to eat your own cum goes away, but because she was telling me too, and pushing my head, I eagerly went down, opening my mouth wide and taking that whole cum covered cock into my mouth and savoring every drop. God I am the luckiest man in the world, just thought I would spread some of my cheer and tonight she sais I should be ready for round two and something different...cant wait

you are a lucky man. Congratulations on the great night. Hope you have many more like that.

Wife and I have been playing with her strap on for a few months now, can not tell you how hot it was when she first got it. Well, the other night she writes me a story of what she is going to do to me when the kids are in bed. I was rock hard all night waiting for the moment, and soon it started. I was waiting in the bedroom when she came in with her bathrobe on, she slowly unwraps and out falls her strap on, standing erect and begging for attention. I have always fantisized about sucking it, but even though I was ok with her pounding me in the ass, I felt awkward about asking if I could. With out any hesitation, she tells me to suck on her cock. I couldn't believe this was my wife talking, but there she was grabing the back of my head telling me to suck on her cock like the little whore I am. To say the least I was rock hard and dripping wet. After a few minutes of this she tells me to bend over, she wants to watch my ass swallow her cock. I bend over and she starts working it in and out, getting the full strokes with every move. My ass bucks back and forth with her, getting as much of her cock as I can. I am so worked up and excited, I get lost in the moment, listening and obeying her every order. We rock for fifteen or twenty minutes, I am so hard, she turns me over and tells me to cum on her lovely fuck toy, Let me tell you it did not take long till i was painting that cock with loads of cum. I thought the best night of my life had just happened, and was thinking a quick cuddle and night night, till she takes my head and tells me to clean up the mess I just made. NOw we always make love with the lights on so that we can fully enjoy the sight of it all, and here I was staring at a cum covered cock and my wifes hand pushing my head down. I have read many threads, and we all know, after cuming, the urge to eat your own cum goes away, but because she was telling me too, and pushing my head, I eagerly went down, opening my mouth wide and taking that whole cum covered cock into my mouth and savoring every drop. God I am the luckiest man in the world, just thought I would spread some of my cheer and tonight she sais I should be ready for round two and something different...cant wait
amazing thanks for sharing going to send to my wife so she can do that to me

I was rock hard all night waiting for what was to come. Wife was really turned on when I showed her the post I had made. The thought of others getting off from our exploits, turned into a great pre game turn on.
When the time came, she tells me to mount her from behind, she wanted me to fuck her doggie style while she messaged her clit with her silver bullet. We started slow and steady, but five minutes in we were rocking back and forth with heated thrusts. She looks back and tells me she wants me to cum deep inside her pussy and then slide under her and lick her pussy clean while she sucks my cok clean! Hello, now the thrusts get faster and more purposefull, we continue talking dirty to each other, her telling me she wants me to eat deep in her whole, but first she wants to hover over my head and watch my cum drip from her pussy into my waiting mouth. I grab her hips and time my thrusts and together we moan out the release of our climaxes. With out hesitation, she makes me get beneath her thighs, glistening wet with our love making, I go to raise my head but she sais wait till it comes,.....i stare at her freshly fucked hole and then I see it oozing out, the sight of her squating over me and watching her own pussy push out the love nectar, was so hot, and then it came oozing into my mouth. She then lowers herself on me and bekons me to lick her whole clean. My face is burried deep inside her, head spinning with the sweet aroma, and flavors of it all. Now she is between my legs, licking and sucking my cock clean of all its juices. We continue till she once again cums on my face, then turns around and we kiss deaply mingling our shared juices together. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

You lucky man. I wish my wife would come in our bedroom with a strap on cock and fuck my ass and have me cum on it and clean it off. A woman fucking a man in as and mouth with a strap on is very hot.

You lucky man. I wish my wife would come in our bedroom with a strap on cock and fuck my ass and have me cum on it and clean it off. A woman fucking a man in as and mouth with a strap on is very hot.

I was rock hard all night waiting for what was to come. Wife was really turned on when I showed her the post I had made. The thought of others getting off from our exploits, turned into a great pre game turn on.
When the time came, she tells me to mount her from behind, she wanted me to fuck her doggie style while she messaged her clit with her silver bullet. We started slow and steady, but five minutes in we were rocking back and forth with heated thrusts. She looks back and tells me she wants me to cum deep inside her pussy and then slide under her and lick her pussy clean while she sucks my cok clean! Hello, now the thrusts get faster and more purposefull, we continue talking dirty to each other, her telling me she wants me to eat deep in her whole, but first she wants to hover over my head and watch my cum drip from her pussy into my waiting mouth. I grab her hips and time my thrusts and together we moan out the release of our climaxes. With out hesitation, she makes me get beneath her thighs, glistening wet with our love making, I go to raise my head but she sais wait till it comes,.....i stare at her freshly fucked hole and then I see it oozing out, the sight of her squating over me and watching her own pussy push out the love nectar, was so hot, and then it came oozing into my mouth. She then lowers herself on me and bekons me to lick her whole clean. My face is burried deep inside her, head spinning with the sweet aroma, and flavors of it all. Now she is between my legs, licking and sucking my cock clean of all its juices. We continue till she once again cums on my face, then turns around and we kiss deaply mingling our shared juices together. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

KEEP UPDATING US PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Was away for a few days, so needless to say I was super hard when I got back. Was mid day and I was waiting patiently for my wife to return from taking the kids to school. I met her at the door with a raging hard on when she returned. Something about having hot kinky sex in the daylight hours, just seems to make it even hotter. We quickly went to the bedroom were we both stripped naked in a flash, I got in bed and she went to her closet of toys and returned with my favorite cok all strapped in and ready to roll. I wanted that so bad and had visions of the past few times dancing in my head, wondering how the day would go. My wife commanded me to suck on her cok, which i obeyed happily. She then dropped down on me and have her eat her pussy and occasionally fuck my mouth with her cok. I was getting so worked up, but knew I had to make her cum first before I could get my fucking. Before long she was rubbing back and forth on my mouth, climaxing hard and shoving her cok in my mouth when she was done. She then worked her now wet cok down between my legs with me on my back eagerly waiting for my turn. So there I was laying on my back, arching upward with each and every thrust of her cok in my ass. I was so turned on feeling her deep inside me while looking into her lovely eyes. God I wanted to cum so bac, and she must have been reading my mind as she told me to grab my cok and start jerking myself off. I grabbed my now dripping wet cok and started jerking off on a mission. The thrusts became quicker and deeper, both my legs now over her shoulders to get maximum penitration. My cok was soon ready to explode, and the built up cum along with the great sensation, was leading to a giant orgasm. Now she tells me to cum into my own mouth, she positions my legs higher as her thrusts continue, the thought of what was about to happen was too much and i started coming hard and large, parts hit my mouth, most hit my face and there i was laying with a cok in my ass and my cum on my face. I opened my eyes to see my wife hovering still over me, she reaches out, scoops up what missed my mouth and sais, what a good little slut you are, now finish your mess, and stuck her now cum soaked fingers into my mouth. Ahhhhhhh yes I am a lucky man

I have always wanted a woman to bend me over and use her strap on with me. I have tried a dildo a few times and really liked it. A woman with a strap on would be the ultimate. I would eat cum suck cock do what ever she wanted to have her fuck me.

I have always wanted a woman to bend me over and use her strap on with me. I have tried a dildo a few times and really liked it. A woman with a strap on would be the ultimate. I would eat cum suck cock do what ever she wanted to have her fuck me.

Very hot - I think lots of guys would go for that

wife and i just spent the last twenty minutes at the computer, her typing away about how turned on she was by banging me with her strap on as i sat between her legs eating her sopping wet pussy. We are both in a hot tissy, go to sign off and it did not accept posting.....your losses, maybe tomorrow we will recap cause right now we are going to git er done

So the wife and I spent an hour or so last night looking at strap on videos from another thread. Was sitting together, me fingering her whole and her stroking my cok. We are both getting super horny, and want to go to bed and finish the night, but first wife wants to add to this posting. So there we are, her typing away, while i was nestled between her legs eating her wet luscious pussy, occasionally I would peak out to see what she was typing, and was getting hotter and hotter by what she was typing. I say come on honey lets go to bed I can't take it any longer, so she gets ready submit and the damn thing did not take!? Maybe today she can retype her side of strap on play......

Great share, my wife has ours in the mail I wait for UPS like a kidd for the post man at Christmas. I'll share when Im getting what I diserve. Thanks for the idea of the finish.

Yes that is the purpose of this thread. For years, lets say since I first heard of a strap on twenty thirty years ago, I have wanted to have someone use it on me. Lucky for me about five or six years ago I found this sight, and have been a fan ever since. Was nice to read and learn that many of my own fantisies were shared by many. Due to society, one starts to feel that they are "wierd", "gay" or what ever taboo you want to attach to the subject. It is like eating and tasting your own cum, on one hand my wife has been sucking on her dildo's for years, and I watch, cok getting harder and harder with each insert from her pussy to her mouth. Now I do not think my wife is gay, just really hot because of this. I was afraid to even bring up the subject with her, I mean, I am her man, and do not want to seeem like a sissy girl to her, yet tasting my own cum is such a turn on to think about. The biggest problem, as you can tell by reading thread after thread, is after the orgasm, the urge is gone. SO one day I took a leap of faith and sent the wife the address to this sight, told her to look around at the various story section and see if she found anything she liked. Well, she appeared to like the idea and sent me an e-mail back with an attached story, nothing to riske but the bounderies were opening up with both of us feeling each other out via the net. After her story she chose I chose one in which a man cums on his wifes belly and she makes him lick it up. Wammo, that was all the urge that was needed, next night she is holding my head down to her tits and telling me to lick them clean. Obviously the story about a strap on came up later and you know the outcome of that. Not saying it will be that easy for any one to get to these stages, obviously some discusion from both parties is needed, but look around on these pages and if you feel weird about discussing a subject, well just find one that more or less tells it how it is and let you lover read it. Oh yea I remember waiting for the ups man as well.....

So as you are waiting for the ups man, think about this....
We were reading stories from this site the other night, and as we were reading, I decided I wanted my husband to eat me and I read to him. Well he happily did it and as I was reading I got more and more turned on as I was reading about a man getting banged in the ass by his girl. Oh my god, was I turned on...so I decided that it was time to stop reading and get to work on my man. We went into the bedroom where I have all of our toys, adn we started with a little foreplay. He was playing with my pussy- fingering me while he was licking and playing with my clit and I was sucking on his hard cock. After a short time I decided that I wanted to watch him fuck me, so we went and got a big mirror and placed it just right so I could see his cock going in and out of my pussy. It was so hot just watching it, that I pulled out a vibrator and began to play with myself as he was in me...then all of a sudden I had an orgasm. There is nothing like having an orgasm, while you are being fucked doggy style.....Just watching him go in and out faster and faster felt so good. I knew he was close to cumming himself, but I didn't want him to yet. So I told him to stopbecause I wanted him to cum on my ass and let it slip down onto my pussy and then lick it up. I know it's hard to stop once you are into it, but he did and as I stood there on all four with my ass in the air, I could watch him jerking himself off. Then he came on my ass, I was so turned on by watching him play with himself, that as he started to lick up his own cum, I began to play with myself again, so by the time he got to my pussy, it would be ready for him to make me cum a second time. And I did, while he was licking up all of his hot cum off of my dripping wet pussy. He stuck his tongue in my hole and licked it clean....just like a good man whore should do. So if you keep thinking about eating your own cum, here is a good way to start....it's great for both of you and it doesn't seem so weird afterwards, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Great story. If I'm playing by myself, I blow my hot load all over a didlo, and then the sight of that wet head and shaft is too much for me to say no to, and greedily suck all the creamy load off of.

:
So we are wondering, thanks for all those that posted, but overall, 1400 looks and only 14 replys? Are we helping anyone or just posting our sex life on the net? Does not realy matter, just curious. Actually, posting the sex life on internet adds another dimention to our dementia!!! Haaa but if no interest we can stop

Please continue!!

I will probably never get my wife to use a strap on on me. She did one time ream my ass with a vibrator while stroking me off. I loved it, and asked for it again, but she seemed to think that 1 time was enough. She knows I love ass play, yet doesn't like it herself. Rubbing her ass rim is all she will go for, and will only take a slight penetration. But she does like me rimming her from time to time.

So I love hearing about your successful as play.

Wife is in a cranky mood today and is going to plow me good tonight. She said I have be acting ugly lately and I was going to pay for it. :eek:

Thanks for posting your experiences, Johnie. It's nice to know another woman out there loves to fuck her man hard and treat him like the sissy he is. If you were mine, I'd have you in panties next. ;)

Back