Challenge?

ANAGROM, fata MORGANA,
ANAGRUM, my bass string,
GANA RAM, a tart from Gana,
is this near that sort of thing?
 
Mind you Tzara would be better at this than me, seeing as he actually knows what iambic pentameter should be! Perhaps I should drum up custom somehow else.
 
Iambic 5meters also good, but I cannot make anagramatic nonsense enough of them :eek:

Bananagram, like que sera, sera,
I don’t condone the views of Jean Marat,
Assassins don’t you cum into my bath,
go round the bend and take another path.
 
Rules

Ok I'll give it a go and perhaps others will join in.
So what is a Bananagram?

Bananagrams--anagrams to drive you bananas--consist of rhymed couplets, each one containing a pair of anagrams as per the example below.


It's known that any sapient guy
Likes the line that panties supply.

We'll play this anonymously as usual. Write a rhyming couplet containing two words that are anagrams of each other (one per line) and PM it to me by the 6th December. Send as many as you like, either all together or as separate entries to confuse the guessers :)

Feel free to raise questions or discuss the challenge in this thread (or pm me if you prefer)
 
Well I challenged a hotwife to get a banana up her ass (Peeled) She really did it.
 
This thread is solely for discussion about the poetic challenge, so now go away and put that into anagrams and poetic couplets :)
 
Is there some sort of schedule for this now, as far as posting of poems, guessing & critiquing, etc.?
 
Is there some sort of schedule for this now, as far as posting of poems, guessing & critiquing, etc.?

You've got until December 6th to send the poems to me (thank you to those who already have) but I will start hollering at those that haven't before then! We have some new members so please give it a try! On the 7th I'll put them up in a different thread and give you a week to comment, critique and guess who wrote what. If anyone wants to make changes, please PM them to me ASAP then I will name the authors. Is there anything I've missed?
 
5 Days to go and I'm still waiting on poems promised, only a hefty bribe can help you now if they don't arrive :D
 
Back
Top