Does anyone get ideas from real life? I have one I'd like to share

I'm a 29 year chief of staff for a US Representative. After a fundraiser, I basically blackmailed a MILF into 4 days of insanly great sex. Would love to share the story and see it in print so I can relive it often. Thanks!

I'm a 29 year chief of staff for a US Representative. After a fundraiser, I basically blackmailed a MILF into 4 days of insanly great sex. Would love to share the story and see it in print so I can relive it often. Thanks!

I get ideas from *my* real life. You seem to write well. Why not write it yourself?

I don't have the time or skill to write this type of work. Plus thought it might be fun to tell someone and have them run with. Would be a good 4 - 5 part story.

I don't have the time or skill to write this type of work. Plus thought it might be fun to tell someone and have them run with. Would be a good 4 - 5 part story.

I see. I'll bow out then and let someone else handle it.

Are you admitting to a crime, basically sexual assault via coercion? Or when you say 'blackmail' do you mean some kind of sex game she genuinely consented to?

Very consensual. Not to give too much away but
At the fundraiser for my boss we also announced a scholarship to a incoming freshman at the local state college. The MILF's daughter won. To help her celebrate, the daughter gave my a blowjob downstairs at the house we were at. Mother caught us but didn't bust us. She asked me to not see her daughter again (who was already texting my burner phone). In exchange, I told her I wanted a blowjob from her. When he daughter and husband left later that week to visit the college, we had four days of amazing adventurous mind blowing sex. Would like to share the details of it all.

You can write it. You know the events. Play-em in your head like a video and blog-em in real time. That's the framework. Hang more words there to flesh-out the story. It's easy.

Very consensual. Not to give too much away but
At the fundraiser for my boss we also announced a scholarship to a incoming freshman at the local state college. The MILF's daughter won. To help her celebrate, the daughter gave my a blowjob downstairs at the house we were at. Mother caught us but didn't bust us. She asked me to not see her daughter again (who was already texting my burner phone). In exchange, I told her I wanted a blowjob from her. When he daughter and husband left later that week to visit the college, we had four days of amazing adventurous mind blowing sex. Would like to share the details of it all.

That's some real-life action right there. I hear a lot of women these days celebrate their academic achievements by doling out non reciprocated sexual favours. It's just how they roll.

It's almost as if they hate sex where they get stimulated themselves and far prefer to choke on a dick. This is hot. I'd read it. Gives me some insight into the female mind.

That's some real-life action right there. I hear a lot of women these days celebrate their academic achievements by doling out non reciprocated sexual favours. It's just how they roll.

It's almost as if they hate sex where they get stimulated themselves and far prefer to choke on a dick. This is hot. I'd read it. Gives me some insight into the female mind.

lmao!

I wrote a few real life stories. Most of them flopped, but a few made the cut. Make sure the sex is embellished way beyond what actually happened.

Real life needs no sanity or order, unlike fiction.
Real life leaves much to be... whatever.
Real life is mostly "uh... sure..."
Real life usually ain't sexy.
LIT isn't about reality.

Real life

I find most people write what they know. When I go to areas I am not familiar with I tend to go into too much detail and have too many characters that the reader gets bored,

I could probably cut more than 50% out of some of my stories and wind up with a better product.

Most are

A majority of my stories are expounded from real life experience or they're just fleeting fantasies from things that happen in real life. I'm a fan of writing what I see, think, and feel because it seems more authentic then trying to create something to appeal to everyone else.

"Write what you know" is the theme there.

Write some of what you know, some of what you don't know, some of what you think you know but you don't really, some of what you wish you knew, and whatever else comes to mind. Stirred, not shaken.

Like davion2308 said. Only I would say "than" rather than "then" :)

A smiley face doesn't make it less condescending. Uncalled for and unneeded. Glad you're so much better at this than we all are.

BTW, you also forgot your punctuation after "then."

Last edited:
Write some of what you know, some of what you don't know, some of what you think you know but you don't really, some of what you wish you knew, and whatever else comes to mind. Stirred, not shaken.

This is great. I'm totally on board with this philosophy of writing, except sometimes I like the froth and ice crystals you get in the drink when it's shaken.

Perturbed

Okay, I am not really weighing in on the topic itself, although I agree with some others that it's best to just write it yourself. What I do want to talk about is the comments that are questioning if it's okay to blackmail somebody. First of all I would submit that this guy is probably not telling the truth. I apologize but usually these types of things are greatly embellished.

Second isn't a place like Literotica a place that we can all come and share our deepest fantasies no matter how perverse they are? I mean isn't that keeping with the spirit in which this site was founded? No judgement, just a place for people to share their love of sex in whichever form that takes.

I guess I just don't want this place to turn into the rest of the internet which has devolved into nonsensical fighting among people who feel empowered by the fact that they have anonymity and feel like they can say whatever they want. People should feel free to suggest any topic they desire without fear of backlash. (And yes I know that CP is not allowed)

So, in summation what I am asking for is to please be respectful of other peoples topics. If you aren't interested in their topic then simply don't respond and keep judgemental comments to the sections of the forum designated for those types of discussions.

Back