Educator Roll Call

hoping

Adjuct history prof, spent the last 8 years and ninety grand on a phd.
My last 20 thousand all that is holding me back from fulltime.
Wheelchair user, get so ticked off when people think the govt gives me 20 grand a month. I came up through special ed, teachers deserve a lot of credit.l
The problem was kids with learning needs, got stuck with behaviour problems.
So the poor teacher was half baby sitter half cop.
I taught myself in a away. I have next to know math skills, but I can link up Cambodian election results, a wasserstein play, and Star Wars all in the same sectance.

I'm a college professor in the humanities: popular culture, film, culture, women's studies, gay/lesbian studies, etc

I teach theology at a catholic hs. If my students only knew where I spend my evenings on line.

If it counts, I taught English in Japan for two years. Loved every minute of it.

Final Papers Graded...Check
Final Exams Graded...Check
Final Grades Submitted...Check

Now I need to get something to get my mind of these undergrads....

Final Papers Graded...Check
Final Exams Graded...Check
Final Grades Submitted...Check

Now I need to get something to get my mind of these undergrads....

I like the way you think!

College professor here teaching the fine art of cooking.

Thank god finals are next week. Although I will miss all the girls wearing low cut tops in class adn since my classes are 80% females students that is a lot of nice cleavage that will be missed.:D

So how many of you are counting the days until Christmas Break? LOL
I've been to four different schools this week and everyone has calendar they are marking the days off.
Eight working days and I have so much to do. Anyone want to help? LOL

elementary school teacher here! the human barometers in my class have been bouncing since Friday because of the "snow"!

not looking forward to another crazy day! lol

Last lecture yesterday; exams and papers to grade...then...

Some time for writing, some time for making things to write about...

HS English here...Only been doing it a handful of years. Came from a few in MS, but that's just like working an insane asylum. Should I be surprised to find so many teachers on here?

Should I be surprised to find so many teachers on here?

Probably not that surprising really that there are so many educators on here. Now I was surprised when i started hanging out in a swingers website and the first 6 couples I meet one or both of them were educators. One was a an assistant principal that had set up a swinger group just for her school:eek:

For me that was a little surprising.

College professor - political science.

Would love to chat with some sexy educators!

sexy%20teacher.jpg

Dru

*sigh and grumble* Back to school tomorrow .... hm, what are the chances of getting a school-closing blizzard this week? *scurries off to check* phooey, no chance at all. Ok, how many days til President's weekend? :D

*sigh and grumble* Back to school tomorrow .... hm, what are the chances of getting a school-closing blizzard this week? *scurries off to check* phooey, no chance at all. Ok, how many days til President's weekend? :D

:: sigh :: 35 school days

Back