Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish my Daddy could be here to take me...but Chicago is a long way from Seattle...especially when I can't even get hold of him. :( I can't help but feel very sad about it, but I'll make it through...I don't have any other choice. I'm thankful I now have this community to come to, though. You've all been incredibly supportive and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you!

I will absolutely mention the uti, as it's gone into my kidneys now. So, yeah, I'm dealing with kidney pain, as well. Not a good day for this little girl.

But again, thank you so much for all of your support! You have no idea how grateful I am!!!!

Keri

Keri, be careful when you go out. Get yourself checked out thoroughly. And let us know how you get on.
Kel :kiss:

I wish my Daddy could be here to take me...but Chicago is a long way from Seattle...especially when I can't even get hold of him. :( I can't help but feel very sad about it, but I'll make it through...I don't have any other choice. I'm thankful I now have this community to come to, though. You've all been incredibly supportive and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you!

I will absolutely mention the uti, as it's gone into my kidneys now. So, yeah, I'm dealing with kidney pain, as well. Not a good day for this little girl.

But again, thank you so much for all of your support! You have no idea how grateful I am!!!!

Keri

Awww. We're here for you, dearest. Consider us your family. "community" is not really the word you want to be using. We all wish you a safe journey to the clinic, and a quick recovery. :kiss:

Awww. We're here for you, dearest. Consider us your family. "community" is not really the word you want to be using. We all wish you a safe journey to the clinic, and a quick recovery. :kiss:

NFL, I promise to be careful and will let you all know...

DWY, I love that you call this "family"...feels so much closer than "community."

Thank you!

"Absolutely right! Family is the word! Thank you for saying so Daddy DWY. And Keri - please do let us know, like Sis NFL said, what they say. I wish your Daddy could be there for you too - it is hard being apart, especially hard during moments like these. Know that you are loved and a valued part of our family and get yourself taken care of.....please.":rose:

NFL, I promise to be careful and will let you all know...

DWY, I love that you call this "family"...feels so much closer than "community."

Thank you!

Ahh..thank you both for the kind words. Being a good sister is part of being a good little girl. :) There are a few sisters here that have taken me under the wings. :heart: A lot of the world doesn't 'get' this and it is important that we support one another!

I'm sure that your Daddy will take care of his princess as soon as he can, in his own way.

"Absolutely right! Family is the word! Thank you for saying so Daddy DWY. And Keri - please do let us know, like Sis NFL said, what they say. I wish your Daddy could be there for you too - it is hard being apart, especially hard during moments like these. Know that you are loved and a valued part of our family and get yourself taken care of.....please.":rose:

Thank goodness for smartphones! They got me right in and are sending me to the ER for IV fluids, xrays on my ribs, and additional tests on my kidneys. I'm scared and so with I wasn't alone. Still haven't heard from Daddy. :confused:

Though I'm not regular here- whenever I stop by, it feels like I came to my own home. I can relate to you guys, and I feel so welcomed here. The only other place that gives that kind of feeling is home- therefore, This is a second home. And from the looks of it- You, and Cookie123 are amongst the care takers. You both sound so sweet, and protective. I'm proud to call you, my little girls. :kiss:

Ahh..thank you both for the kind words. Being a good sister is part of being a good little girl. :) There are a few sisters here that have taken me under the wings. :heart: A lot of the world doesn't 'get' this and it is important that we support one another!

I'm sure that your Daddy will take care of his princess as soon as he can, in his own way.

I couldn't agree more. Well said. Most people don't get this- so its very important that we stick together. :D Lets be one big happy family. In which, the little girls please the daddies, and the big sisters help the little sisters. show them how to please the daddies, and mommies, and fellow sisters.

Though I'm not regular here- whenever I stop by, it feels like I came to my own home. I can relate to you guys, and I feel so welcomed here. The only other place that gives that kind of feeling is home- therefore, This is a second home. And from the looks of it- You, and Cookie123 are amongst the care takers. You both sound so sweet, and protective. I'm proud to call you, my little girls. :kiss:

I couldn't agree more. Well said. Most people don't get this- so its very important that we stick together. :D Lets be one big happy family. In which, the little girls please the daddies, and the big sisters help the little sisters. show them how to please the daddies, and mommies, and fellow sisters.

Ahhhh!! That is so sweet! ~reaches up on her tippy toes to kiss Daddy's cheek~

Yes, this does feel like home. :)

((hugs)) to you Peaches! :heart:

Ahhhh!! That is so sweet! ~reaches up on her tippy toes to kiss Daddy's cheek~

Yes, this does feel like home. :)

"Wraps his arms around her waist- and kisses her on the lips, while keeping her on her toes." :kiss: Your lips taste so delicious, baby. "He compliments her- as he starts making out with her. ":kiss:

It feels even better than home- for the reason you previously mentioned. We can't be this open in our real homes.:( not most of us anyways.

Thank goodness for smartphones! They got me right in and are sending me to the ER for IV fluids, xrays on my ribs, and additional tests on my kidneys. I'm scared and so with I wasn't alone. Still haven't heard from Daddy. :confused:

Try not to be scared, sweetie. I'm sure everything will be fine once you get the care you need. Let them do their job & make you all better! I'm sure Daddy will kiss your boo boo's when you get ahold of him. :rose:

(Blushing and coming to :kiss: your cheek too.) "Thank you Daddy.":heart:

((hugs)) to you Peaches! :heart:

"Oh sis! Gonna make me cry....." (((Hugs))) you back.:heart:

"I know sweetie - even more scarey in some ways to think others are taking this as seriously, or possibly even more seriously, than we do sometimes. They will run the tests that are needed and make certain that nothing else is going on - they will get you exactly the right medicine you need and take care of your ribs - and then you will be able to begin to feel better and heal. Your Daddy will call you as soon as he can and will be 'with you' in every way that he possibly can, I'm sure. And in the meantime your family is with you!":heart::kiss:

(Blushing and coming to :kiss: your cheek too.) "Thank you Daddy.":heart:

"Oh sis! Gonna make me cry....." (((Hugs))) you back.:heart:

"Takes her in his arms- along with Cookie123. Hugging them both, whilst kissing them. :kiss:" Then suddenly, he gets a naughty Idea. " Peaches, kiss your sister, baby. Kiss her on the lips" He commands her- slowly running his hand on Cookie123's back and pushing her towards her sister.

"Takes her in his arms- along with Cookie123. Hugging them both, whilst kissing them. :kiss:" Then suddenly, he gets a naughty Idea. " Peaches, kiss your sister, baby. Kiss her on the lips" He commands her- slowly running his hand on Cookie123's back and pushing her towards her sister.

Cupping Cookie's perfect face in my hands I lightly brush her lips with mine, turning to Daddy DWY to explain, "I don't want Cookie to get into trouble with her RL Daddy for being naughty.":rose:

You totally made me laugh RJ, which hurt quite badly. I promise I'll be going to urgent care soon...It's Sunday, so they don't open until 1:30 (an hour from now). I'm a good little girl, and will do what I know I need to!

Hi sweetie, just wondering how you are doing. Did you get to the urgent care?

"Oh INL - she did! They sent her to the ER for IV fluids, Xrays and tests on her kidneys - that's the last we've heard but that was hours ago..."

Hi Sis. Oh, i recall seeing that. Sorry. I meant from the hospital. How's your weekend Sis?

Cupping Cookie's perfect face in my hands I lightly brush her lips with mine, turning to Daddy DWY to explain, "I don't want Cookie to get into trouble with her RL Daddy for being naughty.":rose:

Thank you sis :) I wonder if DWY caught it when we discovered we are Rl neighbors..hehe

INL..hi sis!!! We are all waiting..maybe she was able to get ahold of her Daddy and she is busy talking to him. They may have also given her something for the pain and she is sleeping soundly.

Thank you sis :) I wonder if DWY caught it when we discovered we are Rl neighbors..hehe

INL..hi sis!!! We are all waiting..maybe she was able to get ahold of her Daddy and she is busy talking to him. They may have also given her something for the pain and she is sleeping soundly.

(Giggles) "No problem hon!"

(Nodding) "I hope so, or she may just be busy with Xrays, tests, and an arm full of IV catheter and can't let us know anything yet..."

Hi Sis!
Let's hope she did. :)

"No problem! Weekend pretty good - too short, as always...;) How's yours going?"

It was a hectic weekend. It's so nice to chill at that computer. :eek: I'm glad your weekend went well. Kisses!!

Has Daddy PA been around today? I hope he is getting some much needed rest..he had a rough week!

Mihunt is floating around somewhere..:)

Hoping to hear from Daddy in the morning..yay!!! :) Maybe I should go back and edit where I talked about him..hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back