Family tries nudity to help son's libido...it doesn't work

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Son turns 18 right at the end of his Junior year. Son also has a problem he admits to his doctor: he has almost constant erections and he almost skipped finals as he was being picked on for it. Doctor decides to try a radical if highly questionable treatment: since son goes to private school and has lived a sheltered life, his sexual response to even the most simple of stimulation (a female student having her uniform rise up revealing her panties) is an instant erection. So for the summer, he suggests that the boy and his family go nude for the summer. Once his brain gets used to nudity and sees it as natural, he shouldn't respond so suddenly.

Family reluctantly agrees but things don't go as planned.

1. Parents decide to go to a nudist resort. Once there, The you figure their son will calm down when the only nude skin to see is his family's or some older persons. However, in a stroke of luck, the resort they go to has only younger nudists who are horny as hell.

2. Parents make a nude rule in the home. However, the parents, embarrassed about the idea, forget to follow the instructions to the letter. Mom and dad both diet and exercise before going nude so they're firmer and hormone than they've been in years. The other rule was that the parents wouldn't have sex for a week so son would see nudity isn't inherently sexual...they break it after two days...and while they thought son wouldn't know, he accidentally walks in on them while mom and dad are going at it like their honeymoon.

To make matters worse, neighbors and relatives think it's a fun idea and son gets tonsee them all strip down. They don't care at all about the no sex rule so an orgy breaks out and son's immediate erections are far more popular outside of school.

What other possibilities could there be?
 
Possibly? I started early so I didn't turn 18 till after I graduated. My classmates all turned 18 the summer or spring before Senior year, so that's my reference.
 
Ah, my reference is myself, my sister, and two cousins were all 17 through senior year of high school; with both cousins actually starting college at 17 too. Most all other class mates turned 18 somewhere through senior year. None were 18 as juniors.


*shrugs*
 
back to OP question... what about instead of nude at home, they try nude at the cabin? More private- until boaters happen by...
 
That could be fun. Maybe the boaters start hitting on son or mom and dad have fun with them.

Another thought was, what if sister came back and saw family and teased them?
 
That could be fun. Maybe the boaters start hitting on son or mom and dad have fun with them.

Another thought was, what if sister came back and saw family and teased them?

since I'm more into daughters, sis showing up would be a plus...
 
Maybe sis is busy teasing with her micro-bikini and someone gets angry and tears her bottom off, accidentally tripping her. She falls onto Brother and feels his cock bouncing against her nethers while the person who stripped her noticed the bottoms are soaked. She Squirms around and gets up on her knees while straddling bro and turns to find dad's cock inches from her face.
 
Maybe sis is busy teasing with her micro-bikini and someone gets angry and tears her bottom off, accidentally tripping her. She falls onto Brother and feels his cock bouncing against her nethers while the person who stripped her noticed the bottoms are soaked. She Squirms around and gets up on her knees while straddling bro and turns to find dad's cock inches from her face.

It had to be Mom that stripped her...
 
Back
Top