A Crazy Season for Austin Michaels (closed for whisperwish19)

BreakFrmReality

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Posts
898
"You gonna be a good girl while I'm away?"

Austin Michaels crouched near his dog, Lacy, and began to pet her head. Austin felt Lacy was his good-luck charm ever since his family got her in the middle of last basketball season. It wasn't that he tore it up on the court every night, but he never had a really bad outing since they got the dog.

He smiled and stood up, getting in one last stretch before preparing to depart for Concordia High School, where he played as the starting shooting guard for the basketball team. This was the first game of his senior season, and the 18-year-old had been waiting the entire summer and fall for this to begin.

Austin went to the bathroom before leaving, and while washing his hands, studied his face in the mirror with his gray eyes. His short, dark brown hair was a little messed-up, but it would be soaked in sweat in a couple hours, so it hardly mattered. His complexion was a lot better than most guys his age, but of course, he wasn't without the occasional pimple or two.

He stepped out of the bathroom and threw on his hooded sweatshirt, covering up his toned arms. Wearing his hoodie and sweatpants, he walked to the staircase and called up to his mother, who was getting ready to leave for the game herself.

"Mom! I'm gonna leave!"
 
Last edited:
"You're going to miss your son's game," Gwen responded loud enough for her voice to reach the cell phone that was laying on the bed. As she waited for a response, the brunette brushed her short shag cut hair back from her ears and slipped a pair of small diamond studs into her lobes.

"It can't be helped, this account is too important," Gavin's voice was distant, and not just because it was filtered through the speaker of the phone. "Austin will be fine. I'll make it up to him."

"What about to me? Are you going to make it up to me?" Gwen asked as she smoothed the thin, v-cut sweater she was wearing and reached for the phone. There was a hint of tease in her voice, a hint of just how her husband might be able to make it up to her.

"Of course I will. As soon as I get home...maybe twice," he replied. As distracted as he was, at least he had picked up on the suggestion in her voice and made a half-hearted attempt to respond in kind. It was something, Gwen told herself as she turned the light off and stepped into the hallway.

"In that case, I'll be sure to put on something special for you," she whispered hopefully into the phone. "Maybe that green one you like..."

"Uhmm, the short one...with nothing underneath?" Gavin asked.

"That's the one," Gwen confirmed as she reached the top of the stairs.

"Mom! I'm gonna leave!" she heard Austin call from the first floor of the house.

"Gotta go, honey. Game time," she explained, but the line was already dead.

Slipping the phone into the back pocket of her dark, blue jeans, Gwen bounced down the stairs, barely aware of the way her breasts moved suggestively in the orange v-neck sweater she wore. Austin was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, looking as handsome as ever.

"Good luck, tonight," she told him as she leaned in and kissed his cheek, her hands momentarily gripping his firm biceps. "I'll see you there," she added, giving his butt a playful pat with her hand.
 
"Good luck tonight," Gwen said as she playfully swatted Austin's ass. He turned around and smiled at her, his face turning a little red. She hadn't smacked his ass since he was six and threw a temper tantrum in the grocery store while she was shopping.

"Thanks, Coach," Austin replied with a chuckle, making reference to one of the assistant coaches, Coach Graham, who occasionally smacked the players' asses.

After Austin slipped his bare feet into his sandals and lifted the strap of his duffel bag over his shoulder, he turned and looked at his mom. As a perpetually horny teenager, he found himself ogling all kinds of women -- girls in his grade, teachers, and all that -- but he never really saw his mom in that light...that is, until the little exchange at the bottom of the steps.

Maybe it was her squeezing his biceps, or the way she patted his ass. Was she trying to come on to him? Or was it just Mom being...well, Mom?

Austin figured it was the latter and gave Gwen one more smile before opening the door. "Oh, hey...is Dad coming tonight?" he asked, turning around to face her once more.
 
"He does have a late meeting, but he's going to do his best to make it," Gwen responded. She knew that Gavin wasn't going to be at the game, but she couldn't bring herself to tell Austin. He needed to focus on the game, not on whether his father could be there to see his performance.

"Now, you get going," she said, doing her best to sound positive as she stepped past her son to grab her phone and keys from the hall table. "Love you, kiddo."

Despite her attempts to sound happy, Gwen was anything but. More and more she was going to bed alone lately, and more and more, Gavin was nothing more than a voice on the phone. Late meetings. Business trips. Weekends at the office. It seemed like there was always something critical that needed his attention, something that no one else at the office could handle.

Gavin was a good man, she knew that. He was a good provider, no denying that. But lately, he hadn't been much of a husband or a father. She'd noticed, she was sure that Austin had begun to notice too, even if he hadn't said anything.

"Oh, well," Gwen said to herself, "...at least I can spend the next couple of hours watching hunky high school boys run and jump and sweat."
 
As much as he tried, Austin couldn't mask the disappointment in his voice. "Oh, it's OK," he said. "It's only St. Anthony's, so it'll probably be a blowout. See you tonight. Love you too, Mom."

Austin understood that things were hectic for his father. He had provided them a good home, a good living, so who was he to really make a big fuss about it? So while he was a bit disheartened that his dad couldn't make it, he wasn't going to hold it against him or anything.

Besides, the opening game of Concordia's season was against St. Anthony's, a small school close by. Everyone knew that the game against St. A's was more of a glorified scrimmage than an actual game since Concordia outmatched them in every way. But as long as the game counted, he had to come ready to play.

---

"Starting at guard, a senior, number 19...Austiiiin Mmmmichaels!"

The booming voice of the public-address announcer echoed through the speakers inside the Concordia gym as Austin was introduced. He high-fived his way through the makeshift tunnel of teammates, then did his handshakes with his fellow starters. He looked into the crowd and spotted his mother, giving her a warm smile.

The game tipped off, and Austin struggled early, missing a couple of open shots and committing a couple of bad turnovers with sloppy passing and ball-handling. After being benched for a few minutes and taking a tongue-lashing from his coach, Austin came back in.

From there, Austin settled down and picked his game up. He ended up scoring 22 points, hitting five 3-pointers. Concordia won handily, and Austin sat out most of the fourth quarter, stealing occasional glances at his mother, who was up there with a couple of his teammates' moms.

Once in the locker room, the players decided to stop at Carlo's, a pizza place nearby, to eat and socialize before calling it an evening. He texted his mother:

"Stopping at Carlo's to eat. Be home around 1030. Thanx for coming. Love u!"
 
"Three pointer by Austin!" the announcer's comment was nearly drowned out by the cheering of the high school students and their parents. Gwen was one of those that was on her feet, clapping and cheering as she watched Austin jog back down the court having just made his third three of the game.

"He's playing so well," Holly Wheeler said from just over Gwen's shoulder. "You must be so proud."

"I couldn't be more proud of him," Gwen replied, grinning even as she continued to applaud.

It was absolutely true. She couldn't have been any more proud of her son, how hard he had worked to improve his game, while still maintaining his grades and keeping up with all of this other responsibilities. He had grown into quite the young man. Quite the man, she corrected herself mentally, realizing that Austin had indeed become a man.

After the game ended in victory, Gwen drove home, knowing that Austin would be home later. Her hope was that Gavin would be home soon as well, because she intended to hold him to his promise to 'make it up to her'. Twice. As she had promised, she changed into a very short, very sheer green teddy with nothing else on except her panties. Unfortunately, when her husband finally did arrive home he was drunk.

Gwen helped Gavin upstairs and into the bed, still hoping there might be a chance for them to make love despite his condition. By the time she slipped his shoes off and stood up, her inebriated husband was snoring loudly. Exasperated, Gwen sulked downstairs and decided to console herself with a bottle of white wine. She was still sitting on the couch in her lingerie, drinking wine when the front door opened.
 
Austin pulled into the driveway at the house, and noticed his parents' bedroom light was already out. Figuring they were both asleep (or doing something together), he made a mental note to enter the house quietly.

He opened his car door and the cold air hit him immediately, causing him to shiver a little despite wearing the hoodie and sweatpants he had worn to the game that night. Walking quickly, he reached the front door and opened it, happy to be back in the warmth of his house.

However, not everyone was asleep. Austin first spotted the wine glass on the coffee table in the living room, and as his eyes moved up, he saw his mother sitting on the couch in her short green teddy. He was glad to have been wearing his sweatpants -- the looseness allowed his erection to be concealed.

Austin saw the disappointed look on his mother's face and frowned. He set his duffel bag down by the door and walked into the living room.

"Mom? Is everything OK?" he asked, genuinely showing concern.
 
Hearing Austin's voice, Gwen slowly stood and walked toward him, oblivious to the fact that her firm, c-cups were likely visible through the sheer fabric of her teddy, even in the dim light. "Everything's fine, honey. I'm glad you're home, I always worry when you're out late," she said as she drew close to her son.

"You played wonderfully," she added, putting her arms around Austin's neck and hugging him tight, lifting herself up onto her tip toes to do so. She tried to plant a kiss on his cheek, but somehow missed and ended up kissing his neck just below his ear.

Gwen surprised a half minute later to realize that she was still embracing her son warmly, and even more surprising, was still kissing his neck. She pulled away, and turned her back to him, not wanting Austin to see the redness of her cheeks, or the fact that her nipples had grown stiff.

"Come, sit with me on the couch and keep me company for a few minutes," she suggested.
 
"I always worry when you're out late."

Those words brought a smile and a soft laugh from Austin. "You don't need to worry about me, Mom...it's not like I'm a kid anymore."

"You played wonderfully."

"Thanks, Mom...wasn't my best game to start, but I -- "

He had returned the hug, holding her tightly, but his train of thought was broken by the sensation of her soft lips on the skin of his neck, just below his ear. It was a sweet spot that only his ex-girlfriend knew of, and his mother inadvertently hit it. Needless to say, his cock stirred a little more in his sweatpants, and he tried to turn away to hide the slight tent that was forming in the loose clothing.

Austin was turned on for sure, and the fact that his own mother had kissed him like that heightened his arousal even more.

At his mother's suggestion to join her on the couch, Austin nodded. "Yeah, why not? Not like I'm doing anything."

They reached the couch and sat down together, sitting pretty closely actually. His mother's skimpy outfit was drawing his attention, and he had to ask about it. "So, what's the occasion?" he asked, glancing down at the teddy.
 
There was an extremely long pause before Gwen finally answered her son, primarily because she had caught a glimpse of what she was positive was a noticeable erection in his pants. The sight of the tent in his lap, the thought of Austin's penis being hard, the implications of it left her nearly speechless.

"Oh...uhm...no special occasion," she finally managed to say, glancing down at her sexy lingerie. She noticed the fact that her nipples were nearly poking through the thin fabric. "Your father...well, it's not important.'

"He's asleep," Gwen wasn't sure why it suddenly felt so important for her to point out that Gavin was asleep. Was it the same reason she had found herself kissing her teenage son on the neck, the same reason she asked him to join her on the couch, despite the fact that she was barely dressed and had clearly had too much wine?

Pushing those questions away, Gwen turned slightly toward Austin and laid her head on his shoulder. Her hand rested on his leg, just inches from his lap, something she was almost painfully aware of.
 
The pause between Austin's question and his mother's answer was fairly long, but mostly awkward. Austin could've sworn he saw Gwen's eyes look down at his crotch, and he knew his eyes had seen the nipples nearly protruding through the fabric of her lingerie.

"He's asleep," she casually mentioned. And then when she put her head on his shoulder and her hand on his leg, he sat up and took notice. Austin looked down and saw his mother's left hand on his leg, her massive wedding ring just inches from his lap.

Austin thought about his father, who was probably sleeping and snoring peacefully upstairs. And then he thought about his mother, whose breath faintly smelled of the white wine she had been consuming. Her actions were those of someone who wanted attention. With the way she was dressed, he was more than willing to provide that.

He stroked his mother's lovely dark hair with his right hand while her head rested on his shoulder. "You know, since I sat out most of the fourth tonight," he began, taking her left hand in his. "I'm definitely up for...playing some more. If you'll let me score, that is."

Austin immediately regretted the line -- for starters, it was cheesy. Secondly, this was incest he was proposing! Regardless, he had crossed the line now, and took his mother's hand and placed it firmly on his lap, right on the tent in his pants.
 
Gwen's stomach was tight and her head was spinning, trying to come to grips with the desire she was feeling for her own son. She'd felt lonely lately, and neglected by her husband, that much was true, but that was no excuse for her to be having thoughts about Austin. Even if she had consumed a bit too much wine. Still no excuse, and yet, she couldn't deny that she was turned on. She couldn't deny how the sight of her son's erection had affected her.

The feel of his hand stroking her hair only intensified the desire she was already feeling and when Austin spoke, his words suggesting that he too was interested in crossing a line she would never have thought would be crossed, she found herself snuggling closer to his body. Despite what he'd said, what his words had suggested, Gwen was still somewhat surprised when her son guided her hand down to his lap. She made no attempt to resist.

"Hmmm, seems like someone's happy to see his mommy," she murmured as she let her hand rub firmly against the erection in his pants. A moment later she leaned closer and let her lips once again move to Austin's neck. This time she wasn't tentative at all. Despite the thickness of his sweats, Gwen was able to wrap her hand around his cock, squeezing it.
 
"Hmm, seems like someone's happy to see his mommy."

That was all Austin needed to hear. Then his mother began to kiss his neck again and gave his cock a squeeze!

"Oh, he's definitely happy to see his mommy...is Mommy going to make her baby boy feel good?" he asked, then his lips curled upward into a wicked grin.

"I hope so because he's going to make Mommy feel really good." With that, he gripped her hair and pulled her head back, then slowly licked from the base of her neck to her ear, swishing his tongue in her ear upon reaching it.

This would by far be the dirtiest, most wrong thing Austin Michaels had done in his 18 years of life. And he was more than willing to make the experience worth every minute.
 
"Oh..." Gwen gasped when she felt Austin's fingers tighten in her hair and pull her head back. She was shocked and aroused by the forcefulness of his action, and moments later when he licked the length of her neck, whatever lingering doubts she may have about fucking her own son quickly faded to nothingness. She wanted him. She needed him. She was going to have him.

Smiling wickedly, Gwen climbed onto Austin's lap, his erection rubbing between her legs as she pushed her tits against his face, "You really have grown into such a big boy, haven't you? Maybe it's time mommy found out just how big, huh?"

As Gwen spoke she pushed her hips forward, grinding against her son's erection.
 
Austin loved it. He had turned his mother on so much that she was now grinding on his lap and shoving her tits in his face.

He responded by leaning down and pressing his mouth all over her tits, trying to suck on every part of them as he began to slowly grind back with her. He needed and wanted her just as badly as she seemed to need and want him. Austin was ready to wreck his mother's pussy.

"Let me get these pants off and you can see exactly what you're dealing with." Austin pulled Gwen's head down to his with both hands and kissed her mouth passionately, his tongue entering her mouth and dancing with her tongue as they continued to dry hump each other on the couch.

"I want Mommy to fuck my brains out," he moaned into her mouth before continuing the kiss, later going back to suck on her breasts.
 
"Hmmm, baby, mommy needs that sooo badly," Gwen purred into her sons ear as she continued to grind her hips against his lap. She did need a good fuck, and if her husband couldn't or wouldn't give it to her, who could blame her for finding it somewhere else? And why not a handsome, athletic young man? Why not her own son?

Raising herself up slightly until her breasts were once again directly in front of Austin's face, Gwen reached down and pulled her teddy up to her neck, revealing her firm, round breasts to her son. She smiled down at him as her hands cupped her breasts from beneath, then she leaned forward and guided one nipple to his mouth.
 
Austin eagerly took Gwen's nipple into his mouth, caressing it with his tongue. His steel-gray eyes looked into his mother's, looking for a sign of approval on her face. "Anything Mommy wants, Mommy gets..." he said in a low voice before turning his head and taking her other breast in his hand, circling around her nipple with his tongue before flicking his tongue over the nipple.

His other hand rested on her hip while he continued to grind his hips with hers.
 
The feeling of Austin's tongue on her swollen nipple immediately sent Gwen's pussy into overdrive and brought a soft moan from her lips. Her whole body was practically aching with desire but especially her sensitive nipples and the her clit which continued to rub against her son's erection through the thin fabric of her panties and the layers of his own clothes.

She was torn between the desire to have his mouth and tongue and hands on her breasts, and the desire to slide off his lap and free his dick from his pants. She lingered there for several moments, her fingers running through the teenage boy's hair as she leaned forward and did her best to smoother him with her tits.

"God damn, you are so hard," she commented before finally pulling away from Austin's embrace and lowering herself down onto the floor. On her knees in front of the couch, Gwen grabbed hold of her son's pants on the sides and yanked them down off his hips, his impressive manhood springing free.
 
"Well, I did have a sexy woman grinding on my lap and pushing her breasts in my face a minute ago," Austin replied with a small smirk, brushing a strand of his mother's dark hair from her face as she knelt before him. "But I'm very glad you like it, because it's all for you," he added in a seductive manner.

Austin watched Gwen intently, and his mind went back and forth. Did he want her to blow him, or did he want to go for it all and get balls-deep inside her?

"You want this in your mouth?" he heard himself ask in what sort of felt like an out-of-body experience. As she admired his erection, he figured he'd get his answer soon enough.
 
Kneeling in the floor in front of the couch, wearing nothing but a pair of skimpy panties, admiring her son's rather large, extremely hard penis, it occurred to Gwen that if her husband were to come downstairs now there would be know excuse that could get her out of this. Then her eyes locked on Austin's eyes when he spoke and she realized that not even the thought of Gavin catching them could stop her at that point, in fact, the possibility of getting caught doing something so forbidden only seemed to make Gwen's body tingle with more excitement.

Giving Austin a wink, the brunette leaned forward, her hands sliding up his thighs until they were resting just to either side of his erection. Gwen brought her mouth close and let her tongue glide softly across the swollen head of her son's cock. Austin's penis seemed to twitch and sway in front of her, but Gwen chased it with her head finally closing her lips around the head. She teased the underside with her tongue before releasing it from her mouth entirely.

"Mommy is getting so wet," she said before lowering her mouth back to his lap and licking her son's shaft up and down multiple times.
 
Austin moaned as Gwen's tongue slowly slid up and down his massive erection.

"Mommy is getting so wet," he heard her say to him, which made his cock twitch even more. The way she was talking just made him want to bury his cock inside her.

He looked at her wedding ring as it shone in the light in the living room. For at least tonight, he had stolen a woman from another man. It was infinitely hotter that the woman he had stolen was his own mother.

"Is Mommy ready to get fucked then?" he moaned, licking his lips as he looked down into her pretty face.
 
Holding his eyes with her own, Gwen slowly lowered her head down onto Austin's cock, this time she didn't stop with just the swollen head. Instead she opened her mouth wide and took almost his entire length between her lips. She gave her head several quick bobs releasing and re-enveloping his cock multiple times before finally releasing it for good with a wet popping sound.

"I couldn't be more ready," she admitted with a grin as she slowly rose up to stand directly in front of her son. It was true, her panties were so wet with arousal that they actually stuck to her pussy as she slowly pulled them down and off, leaving her completely naked in front of Austin.
 
Fully naked as well by now, Austin quickly stood up, his erection glistening from Gwen's saliva. He stood face-to-face with his mother before reaching behind her and grabbing a tuft of her hair. Pulling back, her head jerked back as well. He slowly licked up her neck like he had done to her earlier and whispered, "I'm gonna fuck you silly..."

He playfully pushed her back on the couch and maneuvered between her legs. He elevated her legs onto his shoulders, her feet resting on either side of his head.

Austin grabbed his throbbing cock and slipped the head inside his mother's hot, wet entrance, eliciting a low groan from him. Inch by inch, he began to shove the rest of his length inside Gwen's pussy, filling her up with his thick shaft. "Oh, fuck, Mom," he groaned while thrusting slowly into her.
 
The sight of her grown son standing completely naked in front of her, his firm, athletic body on display, nearly took Gwen's breath away, then Austin reached around and grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head back, and she really did feel the air leave her lungs.

"I'm gonna fuck you silly..." he said after licking her neck again.

Gwen didn't know how to respond to that other than to gasp loudly and to bite her bottom lip. She didn't really have time to form a response anyway, before her son pushed her back onto the couch and threw her legs up in the air.

Without any hesitation Austin plunged his erect cock into Gwen's cunt causing her to moan loudly. It had been a long, long time since her husband had taken her like that, with so much enthusiasm.

"Oh, god, Austin, fuck me...baby...fuck mommy good," she moaned as she took him deep inside her pussy.
 
"Ooh...I'm gonna...fuck Mommy really good," Austin said as he pumped his cock into his mother's dripping wet cunt, feeling her legs shake helplessly on his shoulders.

He grabbed her breasts as he fucked her, squeezing and playing with her hard nipples. The couch began to squeak a little from the force behind his thrusts, but he couldn't care less about how loud the noise from the couch and their moans were. Austin was in ecstasy, and he was loving it.

"Mommy like her big boy's cock?" he grunted, looking down at her with wanton lust.
 
Back
Top