The Isolated Blurt Thread XLII : Saint Peter is a douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, good. Another round of high winds and fire tonight. FFS.

Sorry about that. Our bad. We've had high winds all day headed your direction. early this morning I was practically blown off the road, and it crossed my mind at the time that that does not bode well for California.

On a serious note, best wishes for you and yours and those affected.

I have had one hangover in my entire life. I have been drunk many times. I think that may be my super~power.

I really wish my super~power was something cooler.

You don't have to. I think I see at least two of your more deadlier super~powers in your avatar. :devil:

I have had one hangover in my entire life. I have been drunk many times. I think that may be my super~power.

I really wish my super~power was something cooler.

Good liquor doesn't cause bad hangovers. It's the cheap shit that poisons ones system.

However, I've polished of a half bottle of vodka, quarter bottle of Dry Sherry (don't ask) and 6 Coors originals...

I think I'm fucked for tomorrow. Work my have to deal with me for a few hours.

Good liquor doesn't cause bad hangovers. It's the cheap shit that poisons ones system.

However, I've polished of a half bottle of vodka, quarter bottle of Dry Sherry (don't ask) and 6 Coors originals...

I definitely would be sick.

I definitely would be sick.

I'm a seasoned pro. Plus, I'm a fairly large dude who has been working on my tolerance for many years. Good or bad. I am who I am and that all that I am!

Update: I JUST FOUND WINE!!

I'm fucked.

Oh, good. Another round of high winds and fire tonight. FFS.

Be safe Califonia

I'm back to being practically a teetotaler but when I was experimenting with it I only had about a half a hangover once and I've never had one again because I chase every shot with a full glass of water throughout the night.

Amateur.

You don't have to. I think I see at least two of your more deadlier super~powers in your avatar. :devil:

Zumi... :eek:

I have heard that mixing up hard liquor and beer and such makes for a worse hangover. They just don't happen for me which is a good thing I guess.

I have heard that mixing up hard liquor and beer and such makes for a worse hangover. They just don't happen for me which is a good thing I guess.

I don't believe in all that hocus pocus, if you drink too much, you get a hangover, no matter what combination.

You are certainly in rare air here. I don't get hangovers like I did when I was 20. Unless the shakes constitute a hang over :eek:

I have to take a driving course tomorrow.

<sighs>

No booze for me.

Funny how some things change with the right person to lead you astray! :cattail:

I concur in not believing in this hocus pocus.

A lot of hangover magic is in your own constitution. Some people are more prone to them than others.

Avoiding crappy sugars found in cheap booze is helpful, and regardless of the person's constitution most hangovers are about dehydration and other related deficiencies.

I choose to defy hangovers and dismiss their existence in this world as much as possible, by powering through.

I'm nowhere near being on track for hangover tonight, but the wine is helping the day, for sure.

Cheers all (even our lovely teetotalers)...

I concur in not believing in this hocus pocus.

A lot of hangover magic is in your own constitution. Some people are more prone to them than others.

Avoiding crappy sugars found in cheap booze is helpful, and regardless of the person's constitution most hangovers are about dehydration and other related deficiencies.

I choose to defy hangovers and dismiss their existence in this world as much as possible, by powering through.

I'm nowhere near being on track for hangover tonight, but the wine is helping the day, for sure.

Cheers all (even our lovely teetotalers)...

Na Zdorovie!

tumblr_p0mappvrsG1qz9bu3o1_500.png

tumblr_p0mappvrsG1qz9bu3o2_1280.png

tumblr_p0mappvrsG1qz9bu3o3_1280.png

tumblr_p0mappvrsG1qz9bu3o4_1280.png

SOURCE - amazon

:D

Someone have some for me please? I could sure use a glass of wine, a shot of bourbon, a hit off a J... but I have none of those options in front of me so I am left to enjoy it vicariously.

Pretty please? With a shot of bourbon on it? :D

If you're that desperate to have bourbon drunk, the least you could do is ask me

I guess I am a hangover person. The older I get, the worse it is. I am giving up.

weed's better anyway. it makes sex and bad movies better and at the end of the day it's really good for a nice nights sleep.

Last edited:
Hey adrina, I am not a bourbon chick, but I am having a Rum n coke in your honor!

If you're that desperate to have bourbon drunk, the least you could do is ask me

Well where were you earlier? Not here. So there. ;)

weed's better anyway. it's sex and bad movies better and at the end of the day it's really good for a nice nights sleep.

So agreed.

Hey adrina, I am not a bourbon chick, but I am having a Rum n coke in your honor!

I used to be a rum drinker way back when, so I'll take your gesture of good will. And rum makes the best froo froo girly drinks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back