A new book about trans men

Stella_Omega

No Gentleman
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Posts
39,700
Hung Jury: Testimonies of Genital Surgery by Transsexual Men
Hung Jury is the first book of personal testimonies focusing exclusively on FTM genital surgery and the important ways it changes our lives. Contributors write about the details and ups and downs of this transformative journey and dispel many myths and misinformation. They provide an in depth, understanding of the surgical, social, sexual, somatic, spiritual, and psychological aspects.


The forward and stuff might make people think this book is about trans male identity-- it is not. It's a book of people's actual stories about a type of reconstructive surgery that transforms female-looking-and-acting bottom parts into male looking-and-acting bottom parts. These stories are important to anyone FAAB that wants to change that-- regardless of how they identify or what their orientation is.

The guys talk about some of the gory stuff-- knife and the incisions and the pain and the healing.

And they talk about the successes. Trans dicks can be very functional, both the metiodioplasty style and phalloplasty. Metoidial dicks are more functional than I thought they would be, right up to being stiff enough to insert. And some guys say they can ejaculate, if the surgeon was clever.

From what these guys have said, the clever surgeons are in Serbia... Who knew?

Since the very first time I ever heard of the merest of possibility of transitioning from female to male, I heard, over and over again, about how it was impossible to make a hole into a pole. And we still hear that. So anyway, the stories are pretty awesome, and they put the lie to that tale.
 
Last edited:
Cool, I'd like to read it. Put it on my "buy this someday" list of Kindle books.
 
Back
Top