What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mom starting a new conversation and breaking the scilence with "so we were having sex this morning...." *giggles*

Was totally out of the blue!

Being woken up at 6:30 in the morning with a hungry "MIAOW!!!" right in my ear, then rolling over to see her face two inches from my nose. I forgot to feed her last night and she wasn't about to let it happen again.

Being woken up at 6:30 in the morning with a hungry "MIAOW!!!" right in my ear, then rolling over to see her face two inches from my nose. I forgot to feed her last night and she wasn't about to let it happen again.

ROFL dont you LOVE that look when that happens???

Oh my god.. the cuteness beside me is making me smile..two kitties curled up and sleeping on the loveseat...

and a text from Malinborn telling me he misses me and that someone taught him how to throw axes

My best friend. I hadn't realised how much I was missing her cause I haven't seen her for a while. But today we had lunch together and she made me laugh heaps of times, which was exactly what I needed. :)

thinking about being snuggled into bed.

still desperately trying not to bug him about hotels, but had a look-see at some anyway. *giggles*

Successfully making it through our first day back on home haemodialysis - what with a nurse visit and a supplies delivery as well, it was a busy day and I'm exhausted but happy :cattail:

Successfully making it through our first day back on home haemodialysis - what with a nurse visit and a supplies delivery as well, it was a busy day and I'm exhausted but happy :cattail:

Hey thats brilliant news bandit:rose:

Hey thats brilliant news bandit:rose:

Thanks minx :) Still got some things to do to get us back in the swing of things, but it's great not to have to get up at 6am on dialysis days!
I'm also smiling because the nurse said some lovely things about me today, and Sir was agreeing....made me feel good! :D

Being silly in the office - all of us! lol

Being pushed up and down the corridor on a trolley *giggles*

Talking to my Boss. I feel relief from explaining the state of play. He was really good with me and said some lovely, complimentary things :confused::)

A text. Just when I needed one

My boss saying that clones of me are needed at our work space.

That I may get to take course for rapid application development.

How brave my 5 year old is going to school for the first time.

Finally spending sometime talking to him..making plans if all works out to see him tonight.. If I dont fly... Ive missed him I need to see him and he says it is WANT I tell him NEED.. cute lil discussion.. hahahh

my baby writting me a beautifully horny story about our first irl encounter!

I just realize my raise should be on my next check! :D

That means I'll have a little bit more money to play with for my trip. :D

Finally packing our clothes, my cameras, and getting some meals cooked to leave for my son, and realising in less than 24 hours we will be driving our way to Spain.:D

Catalina:catroar:

Finding out that Ford will pay for me to have a rental car while they put a new transmission in my car (which they are also paying for).

Losing 3 pounds this month and a few inches, even though it was my worst month eating-wise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back