New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You.. more confident??

luxey313 said:
I read many of You posts and You seem very comfy here, as I can see why..
Your photos are very sexy, what nice skin you have! And nice nails, long nail beds with a nice square-filed shape:kiss:
Here is something attached to check out.. not as sexy, but something I made for my wonderful Master
So.. this is one of the dumb comments, is Betticus your Master? or any other title one could plug?
-L

If that's a pic of you, then you have nothing to complain about honey. You've got some gorgeus eyes.
 
FungiUg said:
It's the boobies, right?

Actually I have my settings at 'no av's' cause I like to check out the forum when my kids are up, and some of the av's are inappropriate for them. So if her av is suggestive, i wouldn't know. I was just happy that I could turn of av's so I don't have to wait to get on till they're all in bed.
 
soap operas can be fun too:p :D so what's the current episode then??






witcha
 
Re: Re: You.. more confident??

graceanne said:
If that's a pic of you, then you have nothing to complain about honey. You've got some gorgeus eyes.


Graceanne.. they are my eyes, yes ma'am. I am not too much of a complainer.. according to this sub..
You have a beautiful av.. is that you?? And as well, I always read your posts. I hope that you feel better.
-L:heart:
 
witcha said:
so what's the current episode then?
Well, the good news is that there are lots of men in nice blue uniforms. The bad news is... well, it's not looking so good for our Dolf.

*shakes head sadly*
 
welllllllll.............i found out that my dad {who isn't really my dad. i'm the love child of the parish priest} is having a sex change and my fiance is having an affair with my sisters best friends mother.

the dog got run over last week but then i woke up and it turns out he wasn't really dead at all!

oh, and the actress who plays me was just fired for taking crack in the gents {..very strict about ladies using the gents here :mad:} so i'm now an obese red head :D

xx
 
Geez...need to start taking notes..damn too complicated for stupid Polish girl like me







witcha
 
Re: Re: Re: You.. more confident??

luxey313 said:
Graceanne.. they are my eyes, yes ma'am. I am not too much of a complainer.. according to this sub..
You have a beautiful av.. is that you?? And as well, I always read your posts. I hope that you feel better.
-L:heart:

Well, you have beautiful eyes, as I said. And the pic was very well done. Who took that pic?

I sincerely wish that av was me. I kinda look like that, but fatter. lol If you want to look, my pic is in the pic thread. The 'bdsm face pics' thread. But I have the dark hair, and the arched eyebrows. It's why I like the pic.

Thanks, I hope I feel better too. :D *hugs* Can't wait to get to know you a bit better.
 
A gentleman that I work with took the photo for me and Photoshop'd it for me. I thought it came out pretty interesting. I am looking forward to knowing you as well...
-L
 
Originally posted by silver_inari
With that sig you'll fit in here just fine!

graceanne said:
LOL I hadn't even looked at her sig! I love it! You're right, she's gonna fit in fine. Welcome, scarlet! *hugs*


aww, you both make a girl feel wanted!

~huggles all around~

thanks for the warm welcome:)

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Hi all, my name is Julie Morse, I am 34 mom of one and new to literotica and this forum in particular. I have had some experience as a sub in my early years not so much with my current BF. I find women attractive but have only gone as far as mutual masturbation with a friend. I am a substitute teacher and archivist and every plant I touch I kill. I am sexually adventurous I have had a few intense erotic experiences. As of late I have toned down any sexual adventuring as my current bf is a bit vanilla and my daughter is getting old enough to notice and ask questions that I fear answering lol. Hope to write a story for you all to read soon and look forward to chatting with you all.
 
hi julie :D

i kill plants too, hehehe.....


ok, it's traditional now that i warn you about graceanne, inari, witcha and snowy...and that i tell you i'm the sweetest sub there is :rolleyes:

lets save time here....i'm bad!
xx
 
dolf said:
hi julie :D

i kill plants too, hehehe.....


ok, it's traditional now that i warn you about graceanne, inari, witcha and snowy...and that i tell you i'm the sweetest sub there is :rolleyes:

lets save time here....i'm bad!
xx

Finally !!!

And I totally agree..she's bad:D







witcha
 
CutieMouse said:
I've stayed quiet enough lately no one warns the newbies about me anymore.... Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!

And Dolf love you aren't bad.. you're just intense. ;)
*grinning and stuffing all cutie's undies into the freezer*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top