A New Sort of Study Session (Closed for justmethatswho + sissykaitlin)

"Ooh, no, Alex. You'll be the first gurl of the house and I'm going to have so much time teaching and molding you to be a proper team member. Just until you find out what they like to have young recruits do to earn their spot on the team!"

Olivia smiled and slipped her hand into Alex's. "We're going to do some shopping tomorrow so for now we're just going to head back to the house. You can share my bedroom for the time being."

Alex still doubted she would go through with anything she had said, yet he was willing to play along.

"Tonight we are going to the house ... like right now." Alex questioned, still slurring her words as she was drunk, she clutched to Olivias arm to steady herself in the heels she wore, the tight clothing was oddly comfortable.

"Sure if you say so." Alex turned and kissed Olivia on the lips, something he had wanted to do for several years. "Oh I am sorry."

"So Olivia ... are you sure the other girls on the squad will be ok with this .. I mean me. They will not mind that I am ... well ... you know."

Olivia smiled as Alex squeezed her arm to keep herself upright. Olivia smiled as Alex kissed her lips and giggled. "You've got so much to learn, Alex. Here, let me show you." Olivia took Alex's hand and led her to an alley--outside of a bar-- on their walk home. Olivia moaned quietly and pushed Alex up against the wall. "You've got to be assertive if you want to be in control of the situation." Olivia leaned forward and her tongue entered Alex's mouth. Olivia pulled back. "Didn't you ever want to do more?" Olivia moved back forward and kissed Alex, again. Her body rubbing against his own--pressing her thigh against Alex's groin. "Mmm, your little clitty is excited."

Olivia giggled. They had been kissing for a couple of minutes and some men had come out into the alley for a smoke. Olivia leaned forward and whispered in Alex's ear. "Mmm, the girls are going to have such fun with you." Pulling back from Alex, Olivia waved to the men and took Alex's hand. "What do you say, babe?"

Olivia smiled as Alex squeezed her arm to keep herself upright. Olivia smiled as Alex kissed her lips and giggled. "You've got so much to learn, Alex. Here, let me show you." Olivia took Alex's hand and led her to an alley--outside of a bar-- on their walk home. Olivia moaned quietly and pushed Alex up against the wall. "You've got to be assertive if you want to be in control of the situation." Olivia leaned forward and her tongue entered Alex's mouth. Olivia pulled back. "Didn't you ever want to do more?" Olivia moved back forward and kissed Alex, again. Her body rubbing against his own--pressing her thigh against Alex's groin. "Mmm, your little clitty is excited."

Olivia giggled. They had been kissing for a couple of minutes and some men had come out into the alley for a smoke. Olivia leaned forward and whispered in Alex's ear. "Mmm, the girls are going to have such fun with you." Pulling back from Alex, Olivia waved to the men and took Alex's hand. "What do you say, babe?"

"You've got so much to learn, Alex. Here, let me show you."

Alex then felt herself pulled to Olivia's lips, Olivia's tongue piercing her lips. Alex had always been shy, a nerd, he had only kissed a couple girls in his life, but never like this. He felt his boi clitty stir in the tight fitting pants. His tongue played with hers.

"Didn't you ever want to do more?"

"yes .. since we were .... but I thought ... you liked me as only a friend." Alex recalled all the times Olivia had flirted, teased and taunted him ... yet he was naive and had missed those obvious signals. "you were my best friend ... I didn't want to ruin it."

"Mmm, your little clitty is excited."

Alex blushed, lowering his head. "I am sorry ...." The kissing continued with Alex pushed against the wall, pinned by Olivia. He did not even notice they were being watched.

"Mmm, the girls are going to have such fun with you." Pulling back from Alex, Olivia waved to the men and took Alex's hand. "What do you say, babe?"

"uh yes." Alex whispered thinking maybe this was the night he finally spent with a girl. "What type of fun will the girls have with me?" He asked innocently.

"yes .. since we were .... but I thought ... you liked me as only a friend." Alex recalled all the times Olivia had flirted, teased and taunted him ... yet he was naive and had missed those obvious signals. "you were my best friend ... I didn't want to ruin it."

Olivia smiled wickedly and pressed herself up against roughly--her thigh pressed against his cock. Then she pulled away.

"uh yes." Alex whispered thinking maybe this was the night he finally spent with a girl. "What type of fun will the girls have with me?" He asked innocently.

"Well, to live in the house you're going to have to be prepared to cheer with us and they have a lot of expectations for new recruits! You're going to have to prove, not only, that you fit-in but that you can perform and help us bring home some big wins!" Olivia smiled and eyed Alex's messy hair. "Much bigger than what you have under your skirt, honey."

Olivia giggled and slipped her hand into Alex's and they kept walking--ignoring the calls from the bar. Olivia wrapped her arm around Alex's waist and guided him up the walk of a large house that looked like it was very old. "Here we go, Alex." Olivia opened the front door and motioned for Alex to enter. "Looks like everyone had a long night here!" Olivia's eyes roamed over the messy house where empty beer cups and pizza boxes lied about. "As the new recruit you'll be expected to clean-up tomorrow. But for now come with me... I have a nightie that you can wear until we go shopping."

Olivia led Alex up the central staircase and to her room. They were quiet until the door was closed. "Good. Now, here put the nightie on and you can sleep with me tonight--we'll see how you're doing in the morning--won't we?" Olivia's hand moved over Alex's thighs and back to his ass. "Mmm, such a lovely ass you have."

Olivia smiled wickedly and pressed herself up against roughly--her thigh pressed against his cock. Then she pulled away.

"Well, to live in the house you're going to have to be prepared to cheer with us and they have a lot of expectations for new recruits! You're going to have to prove, not only, that you fit-in but that you can perform and help us bring home some big wins!" Olivia smiled and eyed Alex's messy hair. "Much bigger than what you have under your skirt, honey."

Olivia giggled and slipped her hand into Alex's and they kept walking--ignoring the calls from the bar. Olivia wrapped her arm around Alex's waist and guided him up the walk of a large house that looked like it was very old. "Here we go, Alex." Olivia opened the front door and motioned for Alex to enter. "Looks like everyone had a long night here!" Olivia's eyes roamed over the messy house where empty beer cups and pizza boxes lied about. "As the new recruit you'll be expected to clean-up tomorrow. But for now come with me... I have a nightie that you can wear until we go shopping."

Olivia led Alex up the central staircase and to her room. They were quiet until the door was closed. "Good. Now, here put the nightie on and you can sleep with me tonight--we'll see how you're doing in the morning--won't we?" Olivia's hand moved over Alex's thighs and back to his ass. "Mmm, such a lovely ass you have."

The house was bigger than any I had been in. Obviously a party had taken place, yet it was obvious this was a feminine house. Though it was eerily silent as Olivia and Alex made the way to her room.

"As the new recruit you'll be expected to clean-up tomorrow. But for now come with me... I have a nightie that you can wear until we go shopping."

"You are serious about this ... me living hear .. with you ...and me .. as a girl ... aren't you." Alex asks still unable to believe his luck to be alone in a room with Olivia. "Sure .... for you I can wear that." Alex said taking the nightie.

Once in the room the door closed behind the couple.

"Good. Now, here put the nightie on and you can sleep with me tonight--we'll see how you're doing in the morning--won't we?" Olivia's hand moved over Alex's thighs and back to his ass. "Mmm, such a lovely ass you have."

Alex felt her hand upon his ass, recalling what she had said earlier in the night in the alley about being assertive. As he turned Olivia's hand did not leave his ass as he pulled her close, this time his kiss was assertive. "I like how that feels your hand on my ass." Alex said his hand moving between them so he could grope her breasts. "i will be honest Olivia ... I have never been with a girl .... I want you to be my first." He took his hands and lifted Olivias top rasing her arms so that soon she was wearing only her bra and panties. His kisses continued, as he pushed her back and soon the couple fell upon the bed, with Alex on top.

Olivia smiled. "Oh, yes..." She giggled. "Did you think I was kidding? We're going to have so much fun together." Olivia's eyes roamed over Alex and she bit her lower lip as she nodded. "That fits you great, Alex. Your figure is just perfect."

Olivia let out a moan as Alex's hands moved to her breasts. Olivia slapped Alex's ass--giving a loud smack that sounded across the room. Olivia allowed herself to be kissed by Alex and kissed him back her hands tugging on his hair and cupping his ass--spreading his cheeks as she teased him. She let out a loud moan as she was pushed down on the bed--knowing that her roommates would be able to hear everything but deciding to keep that from Alex. As Alex straddled her she lifted her hips pressing against him. "Mmm, Alex are you going to be a good gurl for me? My sisters' are just going to love you!"

Olivia lifted herself and her hand went to the back of his head--gripping his hair. Olivia pulled Alex to her breasts, pulling her bra down and inviting him to suck on her nipples.

"I never thought you felt I was any more than a neighbor friend. You don't know how many times I have thought of this moment." Alex admitted.

He was losing himself, barely noticing the slap on his as, or Olivia playing and spreading his cheeks.

She pulled her bra down exposing her breasts. "You are so beautiful Olivia". He said just before his lips began sucking her tires.

It was the first time Alex had seen a girls breast, and been in bed with one. As he kissed his hand moved between her legs, sliding under her parties, feeling a hot pissy for the first time. The satin nighty teasing his body

"I never thought you felt I was any more than a neighbor friend. You don't know how many times I have thought of this moment." Alex admitted.

Olivia giggled and knew that her roommates could hear the two of them but still did not say anything. Olivia let out a moan as Alex wrapped his lips around her nipples and she ran her hand through his hair tugging on it roughly. Olivia allowed her legs to be opened by Alex's hand and ground against him--encouraging him to slip them inside of her. "Mmm, Alex, I want you to make me cum..." Olivia let out a moan and spread her legs. Her fingers moved to Alex's nipples and she gently tweaked them--testing to see his reaction.

Lifting her hips she put her hand to Alex's head and pushed him towards her sex--which was now dripping down her thigh. Alex knew that she didn't want Alex to enter her with his cock but she was desperate to cum. She had a good mind for exactly what she was going to do to him once he was done pleasuring her.

Olivia looked up towards the door that they had left open when they entered the room. Smiling as she met the eyes of her housemates as they watched the two of them. Olivia let out a loud moan for show as she felt Alex's lips touch her sex. "Mmm, fuck Alex. That's it. Be gentle, now..."

As Olivia urge Alex down, he urged himself up, his cock wanting to taste Olivia's pussy. Though his resistance did not last as she easily urged his head between her legs. Her sweet nectar dropping from her pissy, to Alex this was an indication she really wanted this. First he kissed her inner thigh, tasting for his first time a woman's juices. The sweet nectar only intoxicating him more, this time his tongue slipped out teasing her folds, then parting her folds, them flickering slowly.

He felt Olivia two his nipples, his heart jumped, his cock twitched, he let out a muffler moan. He had never felt the feeling he was. Tonight is his night, he thought, he was finally going to have sex with the girl of his dreams.

Olivia smiled as she felt him starting, tentatively, to kiss her wetness. She started to roll over--forcing Alex onto his back she straddled his face. "You're going to have to learn your place, Alex." Olivia giggled as she lowered her hands to his chest allowing her pussy to lower onto his face--smothering him.

Looking out into the hallway Olivia smiled knowing that they now had an audience. Olivia waved to her sorority sisters and winked. "Mmm, that's it Alex. Get your tongue in there and have your lips suck on my clit. Mmmm, fuck." Olivia's fingernails dug into Alex's chest and she scratched at his skin. "That's it--mmm, I'm getting close."

Alex was easily manipulated onto his back, Olivia now straddling his head, his eyes closed, his tongue lapping Olivia's pussy, his own cock hard and erect craving attention.

Olivia's words encouraged him, he picked his lips to sick her clothes, she reached with her nails digging into his chest, only encouraging him to do more, his tongue urging Olivia to orgasm, as unbelievably to Alex the crowd of siririty girls looked on n

Olivia smiled seeing Alex's hard cock. Reaching forward she pressed herself firmly against his face--grinding against him. She squeezed his balls until he gasped from the pressure and then giggled. "You're not going to be permitted to cum tonight, Alex. Do you understand what I am saying?" Olivia spit on her hand and started to stroke his cock bring him closer and closer to edge before removing her hand.

Olivia's thighs squeezed Alex's head as she reached orgasm--trapping him between her legs. Olivia looked up as she rode out her orgasm--knowing that her wetness was likely dripping down Alex's chin--and waved her sorority sisters away from the door. "Mmm, thank you Alex. I so needed that and your tongue is so talented!" Olivia removed herself from where she sat on his face and slipped under the covers. "Now, let's get under the covers. You're going to have some fun meeting everyone tomorrow!"

Alex felt Olivia's hand upon his cock, for the first time a girl was touching him, it felt so good. His tongue worked, pushing her to climax. The attention to his cock stopped. He yearned to be touched.

"Mmm, thank you Alex. I so needed that and your tongue is so talented!" Olivia removed herself from where she sat on his face and slipped under the covers. "Now, let's get under the covers. You're going to have some fun meeting everyone tomorrow!"

Hearing her words, Alex felt proud he had done that for Olivia. "That was my first time ... doing something like that." The tone of his voice assured her how much he had enjoyed it. "I am ... your bed." He looked around noting there was only one bed. Without much pause he was sliding under the covers, the satin nightie still teasing his hard cock. Alex snuggled close to Olivia, laying at her side, his hand over her breasts. "i ... i was ..." He was bashful and shy. "I was wondering if ... I could ..." He pushed into her a bit more. "If you ... and well me ... well I could finish ....with you." Alex mumbled nervous, but still wanting sex with Olivia.

Olivia smiled at Alex and winked. "I'm pretty tired Alex..." She stretched and sighed. "If you want you can masturbate in front of me. That would be sexy." Olivia rolled over her fingers tracing over Alex's stomach teasingly as she purposefully did all that she could to heighten his pleasure. "You know--this being your first night and all--tomorrow is going to be so busy. Are you sure you don't want to just get some rest?"

Olivia pressed her exposed breasts into Alex's arm knowing that he would feel her hard nipples pressed against him. "Brrr, is it cold or is it just me?" Olivia reached down and gently pinched her own nipples before giggling. "You know you're going to have to impress everyone tomorrow.."

Olivia smiled and leaned over pressing her lips to Alex's cheek.

Alex could take a hint and was too embarrassed to masterbate in front of Olivia. "OK ... yah maybe we should go to sleep." He said, her rigid nipples convincing him as he snuggled into Olivia, closing his eyes enjoying the feeling of laying next to her.

"What do you mean impress the girls ... how will I do that Olivia?"

Eventually he fell asleep.

Olivia woke up early and rolled out of bed quietly. Allowing Alex to sleep later--knowing that it had been an exciting night. She stretched and massaged her breasts as she left the room to use the toilet. As she made her way back to her room her roommate that shared the wall with her opened her door and winked. Olivia smiled. "Why don't you come over to say hello to my new roommate, Dawn?"

Dawn laughed quietly to herself and caught Olivia's eye giving her a wink. Dawn was black and her hair was cut short--in a bob. "Morning Olivia. If your roommate really is as talented as you made him sound last night I think I just might." Olivia winked and stepped back into her room--closing the door slightly and then walked up to Alex. "Come on, sleepyhead. There are a lot of people that are going to want to meet you today and we have to go do some shopping! So, you'd better get dressed."

Olivia smacked Alex's ass playfully and giggled before picking up some dirty clothes from the floor and putting them in her hamper. "Plus, you've got some laundry to do today. So, we've got to get you ready!"

Olivia woke up early and rolled out of bed quietly. Allowing Alex to sleep later--knowing that it had been an exciting night. She stretched and massaged her breasts as she left the room to use the toilet. As she made her way back to her room her roommate that shared the wall with her opened her door and winked. Olivia smiled. "Why don't you come over to say hello to my new roommate, Dawn?"

Dawn laughed quietly to herself and caught Olivia's eye giving her a wink. Dawn was black and her hair was cut short--in a bob. "Morning Olivia. If your roommate really is as talented as you made him sound last night I think I just might." Olivia winked and stepped back into her room--closing the door slightly and then walked up to Alex. "Come on, sleepyhead. There are a lot of people that are going to want to meet you today and we have to go do some shopping! So, you'd better get dressed."

Olivia smacked Alex's ass playfully and giggled before picking up some dirty clothes from the floor and putting them in her hamper. "Plus, you've got some laundry to do today. So, we've got to get you ready!"

When Alex first awoke he closed his eyes not wanting the dream to end, as he laid alone in bed, his head ached from all the drinks last night. Still it was worth it for a dream like that.

"Why don't you come over to say hello to my new roommate, Dawn?"

The voice startled him, he knew it was Olivia, but what was she doing in his room. Upon opening his eye he saw it was her and he was not in his own room.

"Morning Olivia. If your roommate really is as talented as you made him sound last night I think I just might." Olivia winked and stepped back into her room--closing the door slightly and then walked up to Alex. "Come on, sleepyhead. There are a lot of people that are going to want to meet you today and we have to go do some shopping! So, you'd better get dressed."

"Did I sleep here last night ... really ... omg Olivia I am so sorry." The taste in his mouth and her comment about his talent assured him last night was not a dream. "Olivia ... I am not that guy .. I am sorry for doing that to you ... I was drunk ... or I would not have done that."

Alex sat up, his head ached, his stomach was sour. "I drank too much last night ... I don't feel so good."

He then looked around. "Did I .... what did I wear here last night." It was then he saw the outfit on the ground. I ... I don't have anything to wear."

Olivia smiled and giggled wrapping her arm around Dawn's shoulder. "Come on, Dawn. I'm sure we can find something in the closet that will fit him. Don't you think?" Olivia opened the dresser drawer and nudged Dawn. "I think he would look pretty sexy in this, don't you?"

Olivia held up a pink bra and matching panties and turned to Alex. "Here, Alex. Why don't you start off with these and then we'll pick the rest of your outfit as we go along." Smiling Olivia's eyes followed Dawn as they both watched Alex start to move around the bed--attempting to be modest.

Tired of this Dawn stepped forward and handed Alex the bra and pantiesb before laying down on the bed next to him. "Here, honey. Why don't you try these on. Then I want you to suck on my nipples. Okay?" Dawn laid down and pulled up her top exposing her pierced nipples. She giggled as she watched Alex's reaction. "I know you and Olivia are going to have a busy morning..." Dawn touched Alex's cheek. "But... After listening to the two of you last night, I need a little something."

Olivia smiled and giggled wrapping her arm around Dawn's shoulder. "Come on, Dawn. I'm sure we can find something in the closet that will fit him. Don't you think?" Olivia opened the dresser drawer and nudged Dawn. "I think he would look pretty sexy in this, don't you?"

Olivia held up a pink bra and matching panties and turned to Alex. "Here, Alex. Why don't you start off with these and then we'll pick the rest of your outfit as we go along." Smiling Olivia's eyes followed Dawn as they both watched Alex start to move around the bed--attempting to be modest.

Tired of this Dawn stepped forward and handed Alex the bra and pantiesb before laying down on the bed next to him. "Here, honey. Why don't you try these on. Then I want you to suck on my nipples. Okay?" Dawn laid down and pulled up her top exposing her pierced nipples. She giggled as she watched Alex's reaction. "I know you and Olivia are going to have a busy morning..." Dawn touched Alex's cheek. "But... After listening to the two of you last night, I need a little something."

Come on, Dawn. I'm sure we can find something in the closet that will fit him. Don't you think?"

Alex looked, knowing he really did not have an option, but was unwilling to admit he was on board with the idea. "Do I have a choice." He scratched his left arm and locked a small spot looking like a bug bite and a lump on his arm. (Unbeknown to him last night a testosterone blocker had been implanted.)

"Here, Alex. Why don't you start off with these and then we'll pick the rest of your outfit as we go along."

"uh sure I guess ... like I said I do not have much choice right." Alex said, The pulled up the boi panties and struggled but fillaly figured out the bra.

How do I look?

It was difficult to avoid watching Olivia and Dawn as both girls had terriffic bodies.

"I know you and Olivia are going to have a busy morning..." Dawn touched Alex's cheek. "But... After listening to the two of you last night, [

Alex stood his eyes wide, in disbelief that Dan was laying on the bed her shirt up inviting Alex to join her. Alex looked to Oliva to help him ... save him. Then he looked back at the pierced nipples ... his mouth agape.

"Do I have a choice."

Olivia giggled and winked at Dawn. "What do you think Dawn?" She held up a pink set of panties and bra before handing them to Alex. "Yes, Alex, you do have a choice but if you want to be welcomed in this house..." Olivia turned and watched as Alex struggled with the new outfit.

Dawn's fingers teased her pierced nipples as she laid down on the bed. Olivia sat next to her before leaning over and her hand going to the back of Dawn's head--pulling her in for a kiss, their tongues intertwining as Alex watched. Olivia bit her lip and looked to Alex. "You heard Dawn, Alex." Olivia's hands moved to Dawn's thighs spreading them apart and nodding to Alex. "Before we go out you have a responsibility to take care of Dawn." Olivia giggled and kissed Dawn again. "Do you understand, Alex?"

Soon Alex found himself standing wearing a pink bra and panty set, his mouth agape as the Olivia and Dawn teased him. His eyes did not blink as he tried to make a photograph in his mind of what he was seeing.

"If you insist Olivia." Alex said, his cock now stiff from the teasing women and sexual thoughts bulged int eh tight boi shorts. Alex eased t the bed, moving between the girls, first he kissed Olivia, and she urged him to Dawn. He kissed her shoulder, his hand touching her firm breast teasing the nipple ring. Soon he was sucking her breasts, as he did Olivia urged him down ... down between her legs. "I am not very good at this." He kissed her inner thigh, then began lapping at her pussy, trying to do to her what he had done to Olivia last night .. his own cock aching for attention.

Olivia smiled as she watched Alex slowly be pushed lower by Dawn. "Mmm, good choice Dawn. He'll need a little coaching but he is very eager." Olivia winked at Alex and bit her lip as her eyes lingered on his firm cock. Olivia sat back and allowed Alex to eat Dawn's pussy--as she herself sat spread her own pussy lips and started to tease herself. "Mmm, we're going to have a fun day shopping, Alex. Just you wait to see what a good time we have!"

Olivia leaned over from her seat and gripped Alex's cock. "You're not allowed to cum until you're told--do you understand, Alex?" Olivia began to stroke and tease Alex bringing him closer and closer to orgasm but each time he started to moan she would let go of his cock and allow his excitement to dissipate. Dawn's hand was firmly placed on Alex's head and she ground her pussy against his face--leaving a clearly wet spot all over his nose and chin. Dawn's moans started to grow more and more pronounced and soon there was a crowd outside of the door watching as Alex ate her pussy. And, yet, Olivia continued to edge him knowing that he would only be allowed to orgasm when she decided.

Olivia smiled as she watched Alex slowly be pushed lower by Dawn. "Mmm, good choice Dawn. He'll need a little coaching but he is very eager." Olivia winked at Alex and bit her lip as her eyes lingered on his firm cock. Olivia sat back and allowed Alex to eat Dawn's pussy--as she herself sat spread her own pussy lips and started to tease herself. "Mmm, we're going to have a fun day shopping, Alex. Just you wait to see what a good time we have!"

Olivia leaned over from her seat and gripped Alex's cock. "You're not allowed to cum until you're told--do you understand, Alex?" Olivia began to stroke and tease Alex bringing him closer and closer to orgasm but each time he started to moan she would let go of his cock and allow his excitement to dissipate. Dawn's hand was firmly placed on Alex's head and she ground her pussy against his face--leaving a clearly wet spot all over his nose and chin. Dawn's moans started to grow more and more pronounced and soon there was a crowd outside of the door watching as Alex ate her pussy. And, yet, Olivia continued to edge him knowing that he would only be allowed to orgasm when she decided.

What boy would not be eager to be in my place with the two sexi girls, he thought as he heard Olivia. Alex noticed her stare upon his cock and hoped soon he would feel the pleasure of her tempting him.

Alex could hear her, but his only response was to pleasure Dawn, hoping soon he would get his reward.

"You're not allowed to cum until you're told--do you understand, Alex?"

"mmm" alex moaned. Soon he felt her hand, the first woman to touch him like that, he moaned again. "ohhhhh" he moaned, the touch irrresistable.

Hearing and feeling Dawn was closer, Alex worked harder to push her over the edge, his own cock in Olivia's hand. At the moment Alex could not be happier. He never wanted this moment to end. Soon he felt his cock was about to erupt, he was ready to ignore Olivia's warning.

Olivia felt Alex's balls start to respond to her hand on his cock and she smirked, knowing that he was close. Olivia quickly removed her hand from his cock and could hear the sigh of frustration as his orgasm was ruined. Alex reached down and squeezed his balls. "Do you remember what I told you, Alex?" Olivia squeezed his balls a little firmer making them go a deep shade of red.

"You're not to cum until I say so, Alex." Olivia dropped his balls and stood up. Nodding to Dawn who had just rode out her orgasm all over Alex's face. "Are you happy with your ride, Dawn? Will Alex make a new teammate?" Olivia smiled knowing that Dawn was just one of the squad who Alex would be getting to know.

"Now, Alex, remember, you're to get dressed properly so that we can go get you some new clothes. We're going to use the house credit card and you're going to have to earn your way back into the houses' favor." Olivia giggled and walked over to her closet so that she could get ready to go, herself.

Olivia felt Alex's balls start to respond to her hand on his cock and she smirked, knowing that he was close. Olivia quickly removed her hand from his cock and could hear the sigh of frustration as his orgasm was ruined. Alex reached down and squeezed his balls. "Do you remember what I told you, Alex?" Olivia squeezed his balls a little firmer making them go a deep shade of red.

"You're not to cum until I say so, Alex." Olivia dropped his balls and stood up. Nodding to Dawn who had just rode out her orgasm all over Alex's face. "Are you happy with your ride, Dawn? Will Alex make a new teammate?" Olivia smiled knowing that Dawn was just one of the squad who Alex would be getting to know.

"Now, Alex, remember, you're to get dressed properly so that we can go get you some new clothes. We're going to use the house credit card and you're going to have to earn your way back into the houses' favor." Olivia giggled and walked over to her closet so that she could get ready to go, herself.

Alex felt Olivia move her hand anticipating this was the moment he finally could erupt. Then he hfelt her hand grip his balls, not tenderly yet with purpose her grip growing tighter as if squeezing his lust from him.

"You're not to cum until I say so, Alex."

"Uhhh .. yes I understand Olivia." And Alex returned to servicing dawn. She asked Dawn and Alex waited hoping he had done well.

Soon he was being told to get dressed.

"Now, Alex, remember, you're to get dressed properly so that we can go get you some new clothes. We're going to use the house credit card and you're going to have to earn your way back into the houses' favor."

Alex heard her words, athough was really naive to the meaning. He looked for the outfit which he had worn yesterday, yet it was gone. That is when he found the closet. Did Olivia really want him dressed like a girl ... again ... he asked himself .... what kind of girl. Fiannally he found an outfit, thinking to himself, how this is the first tie in his life that his skinny body was a plus.

He dressed, pulling his hair up in a bun, then applied some light makeup and lip gloss. As he turned the corner he saw Olivia.

"Oh gawd girl you look hot."

Alex

Back