The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 02: A Comma (is a Restful Pause)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should you care to make the drinking a little more exciting, mAy I humbly recommend snorting vodka. Take a small cap, fill with vodka. Snort. The alcohol vaporizes in your lungs. Tried it once. After I could see again I chased down the asshole (my boyfriend back then) and damaged him. Of course if you try this, I disclaim all responsibility. Definitely. It I want to watche the video clip.

Try it again with tiny, like minute quantities of malt whisky - and I mean tiny, like barely visible from a warm teaspoon. Its really pretty good, but have a glass of cool water handy if tiny was too much.

Should you care to make the drinking a little more exciting, mAy I humbly recommend snorting vodka. Take a small cap, fill with vodka. Snort. The alcohol vaporizes in your lungs. Tried it once. After I could see again I chased down the asshole (my boyfriend back then) and damaged him. Of course if you try this, I disclaim all responsibility. Definitely. It I want to watche the video clip.

Wow, I have no interest in trying that but it sounds interesting. :D Hell, I haven't even tried pot yet. Mebbe someday.

Try it again with tiny, like minute quantities of malt whisky - and I mean tiny, like barely visible from a warm teaspoon. Its really pretty good, but have a glass of cool water handy if tiny was too much.

Yes, the water would help. Said asshole had a beer chaser but after the vodka I kind of didn't have the focus to snort the beer. You could feel the alcohol hit. Only did that once, that was enough. Now the navel thing is nice but tickle.

Chocolate is nice and when melted on, not too hot, it takes a loooooong time to lick off. A very patient boyfriend or partner who likes both you and chocolate is recommended. Works both ways (I loooove chocolate)

Ohhhhhh yeah. That wasn't the dumbest thing I've ever done by a long stretch. I was a bit of an adrenaline junkie at high school. Still am, just not as impulsive now.
At times, one must appreciate frontal lobe development. :cattail:

Chloe wins wet tshirt competition. Jeep gets pulled out and towed home. A great time was had by all.
:eek: just :eek:
And pretty much in awe.

Gee. My big risk for the day was trying the Yellowtail Shiraz.

:D:D:D

Wow, I have no interest in trying that but it sounds interesting. :D Hell, I haven't even tried pot yet. Mebbe someday.

Don't try it. Talk someone else into it, that's far more fun. Extol the virtues of vaporized alcohol. The admiring looks from other guys, the awestruck glances from the girls (as in, whose that dumbass). Just, wear running shoes. Lol.

At times, one must appreciate frontal lobe development D

One must. The good thing is, when I have kids, there's a pretty good chance I can say "been there, done that, don't be a dumbass" and they'll ignore me just like I ignored my parents a lot of the time. Not my granddads. I was never that dumb coz the only time they ever said anything was if it was really really dumb. One of them even went skydiving with me when I first started. That first jump - wow!

I arranged the four-day weekend! Dinner was a huge ribeye steak that I had to myself because the wife has a thing for fireworks shows, and a grilled cob of sweet corn. The steak came out well-seared but on the medium side of rare, and the corn was to die for.

Then I found the Cheetos that my wife had in the cabinet. That's risk no. 2 for the evening.

I arranged the four-day weekend! Dinner was a huge ribeye steak that I had to myself because the wife has a thing for fireworks shows, and a grilled cob of sweet corn. The steak came out well-seared but on the medium side of rare, and the corn was to die for.

Then I found the Cheetos that my wife had in the cabinet. That's risk no. 2 for the evening.

Cheetos and wine. Now there is a redneck twist to die for. :D

Evening folks. I did get some writing done. Honestly.

Chloe, Jeeps are notorious for swimming like rocks.

Cheetos and wine. Now there is a redneck twist to die for. :D
Evening folks. I did get some writing done. Honestly.

Chloe, Jeeps are notorious for swimming like rocks.

If by 'Jeep' you mean almost any wheeled motorcar I quite agree.
Every now and again, some unfortunate narrowboat owner will be highly inconvenienced being forced to watch as the recovery crew fish out some clot's metalwork from our local canal. It doesn't help that the [narrow] road alongside the cut will be full of rescue vehicles and the gongoozlers (rubber-neckers) add their own brand of chaos to an already confused situation (these days with their mobile phones recording all the gory details).

Time, I think, for a coffee. :)

One must. The good thing is, when I have kids, there's a pretty good chance I can say "been there, done that, don't be a dumbass" and they'll ignore me just like I ignored my parents a lot of the time.
Don't discount the "been there, done that, don't be a dumbass" conversation. I am pretty sure my child will never be the "bridge" between open windows of two cars going 70mph down a highway. All for wine coolers that weren't even that good. If we'd just stopped together on the side of the road, I would have clearly realized that sour apple was SO not worth that risk. Still. But I lived to tell the tale...hence being able to scare the crap out of my kid with the story. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.

One of them even went skydiving with me when I first started. That first jump - wow!
Never even want to have that "been there, done that" story. Nope. :eek:

NotWise said:
Hahahahahaha!! God, that was funny! Thanks. :D

TxRad said:
Cheetos and wine. Now there is a redneck twist to die for.
You stole the thought right out of my brain! :cool:

~snicks a mini donut before leaving~

Don't try it. Talk someone else into it, that's far more fun. Extol the virtues of vaporized alcohol. The admiring looks from other guys, the awestruck glances from the girls (as in, whose that dumbass). Just, wear running shoes. Lol.

Ha ha ha. You crack me up. :D

Ah, Good Evening all.

I spent a happy hour with an electric sander and a very old wooden case. The Polyurethane varnish is ready and two faces of the box have been started
(it will take several coats to do a good job).

So a nice coffee will do well, I think.

Ah, Good Evening all.

I spent a happy hour with an electric sander and a very old wooden case. The Polyurethane varnish is ready and two faces of the box have been started
(it will take several coats to do a good job).

So a nice coffee will do well, I think.

Sounds delightful. :kiss: Enjoy. I have laundry to do and editing and writing and a child to entertain and, and, and . . . :rolleyes:

A good evening to all,

I got lost in a rewrite on a story that I thought was finished. I was doing one last read on it before posting and my Muse informed me in no uncertain terms that it ain't ready by a long shot. The first third has been modified so the middle third makes more sense and now on to the last third or is it? Only the Muse knows for sure. :eek:

Fresh coffee for the evening crowd. Have fun. I am.

Sounds delightful. :kiss: Enjoy. I have laundry to do and editing and writing and a child to entertain and, and, and . . . :rolleyes:
That made me tired just thinking of it all. I'm practicing active avoidance with laundry right now.

A good evening to all,

Fresh coffee for the evening crowd. Have fun. I am.

Good evening to you. Good luck with the rewrite, and your Muse's terms.

A good day, overall, here. Breakfast out, a latte, grocery shopping, games with the munchkin, got half an editing job done, laundry done and managed to at least open the novel I mean to finish. Solid progress. Wishing you all a good evening. :rose:

A good day, overall, here. Breakfast out, a latte, grocery shopping, games with the munchkin, got half an editing job done, laundry done and managed to at least open the novel I mean to finish. Solid progress. Wishing you all a good evening. :rose:

You have completely shamed me. Even if I go fold laundry AND put it away...no where close. :(

Laundry? One of the big reasons I'm a nudist. :D

Now that I have the story the way my Muse likes it, she has decided it is time to work on something else. :eek: I think I see a spanking in her near future. The only problem is she would like it too much. :rolleyes:

I think I will dig out one of my old strategy games. That always pisses her off. She'll sulk for a while and then we can get back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back