My Wish For Today

I've been thinking about my wish for today and thinking about the younger generation that surrounds me. At first, my wish was for me would have been to be more understanding of this next generation and understand how they are growing up in today's world, but then, I had a second thought about it. I already understand what they are going through--I've been there. It's just a different year, but nothing has really changed.

So, my wish for today is that the next generation learns to understand what I'm going through. Be tolerant, understanding, and kind; give me some space, and be patient with me. My parents aren't here any longer to teach me right from wrong.

:rose::rose::rose:

I wish my cat would stop bothering me when I'm writing!

I'll bet she's doing it on purpose. ;)

I wish people would learn how to drive, as in being in control their vehicle. No eating, drinking, having sex, talking on the goddamn cell phone, yelling at the kids, cuddling a dog, changing radio stations or CD'ds, shaving, doing makeup, picking their nose, zoning out, reading, looking at their GPS, watching a video and generally being a pain in the ass to those of us who concentrate on our driving.

Just fucking drive for Christ's sake. :mad:

I wish people would learn how to drive, as in being in control their vehicle. No eating, drinking, having sex, talking on the goddamn cell phone, yelling at the kids, cuddling a dog, changing radio stations or CD'ds, shaving, doing makeup, picking their nose, zoning out, reading, looking at their GPS, watching a video and generally being a pain in the ass to those of us who concentrate on our driving.

Just fucking drive for Christ's sake. :mad:

Oh, you get them too, do you ?.
I thought the UK had sole rights on them.

My wish for today is that I hope everyone had a gorgeous weekend and gets to spend the remaining hours of it with the one they love.

I wish I could find a reliable wireless router. The last two I've bought were for shit. :mad:

My wish for today is for problems to go away, and its day six, so the Druid will understand that I will find my shovel tomorrow.:kiss:

I wish for impossible things, and things I shouldn't, and things I can't mention on a public forum.

To get through another day without getting what I want. Then again maybe I don't know what I want.

Back