The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
continuing to caress Jay as I suck on my fingers as I grind against Jay's embedded fingers - my nipples moist and hard as Jay flicks and teases them - making me want more - much more

Last edited:
I take Jay out of my mouth and continue to stroke up and down his cock. I now move my lips and tongue to slaves clit. I smell her sweetness, so wet and sexy.

feeling you spreading me open - tearing my panties off and Jay's fingers slide out - trailing over my nakedness and into my mouth as I taste my arousal - goosebumps everywhere as I feel Sexy exploring my sex

feeling you spreading me open - tearing my panties off and Jay's fingers slide out - trailing over my nakedness and into my mouth as I taste my arousal - goosebumps everywhere as I feel Sexy exploring my sex

I tongue up and down your sex. Teasing you sensitive clit with my tongue. You taste so sweet.

moaning as you slide your tongue inside me - my fingers pulling you deeper into me as you flick and taste my dripping sex - my moans getting louder as you slide your fingers over my hard nipples - pinching and teasing as I grind my hips against your delicious mouth

moaning as you slide your tongue inside me - my fingers pulling you deeper into me as you flick and taste my dripping sex - my moans getting louder as you slide your fingers over my hard nipples - pinching and teasing as I grind my hips against your delicious mouth

I start to feel your sex push in rhythm towards my mouth. Your dripping juices taste so luscious. I start to gently twist and pull and your firm nipples. I move my other hand down taking my fingers into your sex. You feel so tight and wet.

Moaning as you bring me closer and closer to my first orgasm - my nipples aching with pleasure as your fingers bury themselves inside me as you suck and flick my swollen clit - moaning that I'm about to cum

I bury my fingers deep in you curling them upward and outward. Licking quickly and softly on your swollen clit. Still reaching to your nipples with my other hand twisting and pinching just a little harder now. I start to feel you sex clench down on my fingers.

feeling my pussy contracting around your skillful fingers - trying to close my legs which you keep apart with your knees - my orgasm exploding through me as you rub my dripping rosebud with your thumb - your fingers curling deep inside me as I scream out - my orgasm rippling through me as I grip you tightly - your tongue tasing my juices erupting from me

feeling my pussy contracting around your skillful fingers - trying to close my legs which you keep apart with your knees - my orgasm exploding through me as you rub my dripping rosebud with your thumb - your fingers curling deep inside me as I scream out - my orgasm rippling through me as I grip you tightly - your tongue tasing my juices erupting from me

I continue licking, trying to taste every last bit of your juices. Your body trembles in ecstasy. Your sex contracting on my fingers, I pull them out. I bury my tongue as deep in you as I can trying to take in every last bit of your orgasm.

moaning as you caress my sensitive skin - wanting more of you as my orgasm continues to rattle my senses

"Fuck me" I moan as you slide your long fingers in and out of me

You gently lift my legs up - sliding me down the chair - grasping my ankles as you open me - your throbbing sex inches from my dripping sex

I take the tip of my rock hard sex and tease you dripping sex and swollen clit. I rub it up and down slightly entering you. I slide back out rubbing it back up to your clit.

moaning as you tease me - keeping me out of reach - you look down at me and smile - my body aching for you to fill me - my hands gripping the seat as you pull my legs high and together - your other hand flicking my nipple

'Oh please - just get inside me" I moan

I put my weight against your body, not entering you yet. I move my hips up and down, sliding my throbbing sex up and down your slit. Waiting for you to beg for it. Feeling your wetness thinking to myself, beg for it please. The anticipation of your tight, wet hole is causing my sex to ache.

Powerless as you slide your throbbing sex teasingly up and down my dripping pussy - your hands once again grasping my ankles and forcing me open

"Oh god fuck me please - please ...' your strong hands wrapping tenderly but firmly around my ankles as you run your tongue over my toes

I try and buck you into me but your grip is firm and you smile

I have no choice but to feel myself getting wetter and wetter as you hold off - your delicious sex throbbing

Running my tongue of your toes and slowly kissing your feet. I take a toe in my mouth sucking on it gently. I rub my hard cock up and down your soaking wet pussy a few more times, before finally giving in. I slowly enter you, just the tip at first, I circle my hips teasing you some more.... I slowly push more and more in you. I get half way and stop focusing on your feet and toes again, kissing them sucking them. I then bury my cock deep in sopping wet pussy.

'Oh god - yessssss" your sex entering me slowly - inch by glorious inch - my pussy still spasming as you stretch me open - my juices slippery as you push deeper and deeper - heavenly

'Yes'

"Oh god"

"Yes - fuck I need you deep - yes - god oh od fuck me'

I am buried deep in your sex my throbbing cock filling your sex full. I stay that way and twirl my hips pushing my body against your swollen clit.

raising my hips off the chair as you grind harder and harder - gripping the seat with both hands as you drive deeper into me - milking your throbbing sex

raising my hips off the chair as you grind harder and harder - gripping the seat with both hands as you drive deeper into me - milking your throbbing sex

Your tight sex, I can't take it any more. I begin to move in and out almost pulling my cock out before burying deep in you again, and again. I start to feel my load, I am so close to cumming.

'Yes yes yes - god don't stop - fuck - god - harder - yes - make me cum' I scream as you push my legs wider and pressing them back - opening me

Pounding you and spreading you apart, I am now at the climax. I feel that all familiar pressure build, as your start to orgasm, your moans of pleasure put me over the top my cum spurting inside your tight, clenching sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back