Lesbian with a man stories?

Dyke22

Virgin
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Posts
1
I'm a huge lesbian. Full on dyke, 100%, would never in a million years date a man. I am pretty masculine and I have a very loving, sexually fulfilling, committed relationship with my very feminine wife.

But I have a specific kink that I'm hoping someone can write for me, as I have a hard time finding stories that fulfill this.

I want to read a story in which a man fucks a dyke (either seduces her, uses mind control, or takes her without consent) and she discovers that she LOVES cock. He fills her up with cum and she doesn't want him to leave.

Any stories like that out there? I've tried searching everything I can think of, but maybe I'm not using the right words. Or maybe someone would be kind enough to write it for me? ;)
 
I'm interested. Post here more of what you want or PM me!
 
How about the premise of trying to start a family.

Your partner is barren so you try to get knocked up but after four failed in-vitro attempts (at 10 grand a piece) you don't have enough for a fifth attempt so you make the decision of going the old school route. Your lipstick lesbian partner convinces her little brother Alex to be the donor. Her reasoning is that since they share the same DNA, the child would be part hers as well. He agrees because he's a recently-turned 18-year-old and still hopeless virgin (due to his shyness).

You are nervous but not intimidated. You tower over him (he has a slender 5'7" frame while you are 6'2" without your boots on). That initial lack of intimidation spins 180 degrees when you see Alex's manhood for the first time. It's nearly as large as the strap-on that you use to fuck her sister...more surprising is that fact that it's not erect yet due to his nervousness.

You've never seen a penis in real life much less touched one, but now you have the daunting task of getting him hard so he can fuck you...the way men have fucked women for millennia.
 
A lesbian who secretly craves a man and a cock, and can't be satisfied with out it? That sounds extremely non-PC. I like it.
 
This has been something I've been looking for for ages, too. Glad I'm not alone.

I'm actually really surprised to find there isn't a much larger selection out there, considering how common this line of thinking is. But of course when I actually have use for it as a kink, I can't find it.
 
I proposed a similar story line in another thread, but I think it works better here.

- Lesbian couple L1 & L2
- L1 occasionally enjoys men and L2 does not
- L2 submissively agrees to allow L1 to have periodic flings with men
- L1 returns home with creampie and has L2 eat her while telling her the details of the night
- L2 is repulsed and strangely turned on
- This happens several times. L2 begins to look forward to it despite denying her arousal
- L1 senses L2's interest and frequently embarrasses her about how wet L2 is when L1 gets home, etc
- L1 comes home with her boyfriend so L2 can watch
- L1 has L2 suck her boyfriends dick to get him ready for L1. L2 complies to please L1. She tries to pretend she is grossed out but can't hide her enthusiasm
- L2 tries to be repulsed but is very turned on and finishes the night eagerly eating more creampie
- This happens a few times until L1 tells L2 that she would also like to eat creampie which would require the boyfriend to fuck and cum in L2
- L2 reluctantly agrees to please L1 and finds herself secretly looking forward to it
- Boyfriend fucks L2 with L1 watching.....L2 gives in and fucks boyfriend back..she can't stop cumming
- L2 eventually admits that she loves cock and loves cum
 
Last edited:
Being good friends with a number of lesbians over the years, I've always wondered what it might be like to end up with one of them.

1) College/grad school roommates. I always got off listening to my lesbian roommates have sex and wondered what if it was the other way. One evening my girlfriend comes over and my lesbian roommate listens/watches through the open door. I notice her. After my gf departs, i go into her room and fuck her. Whenever we can, we fuck and the best part is that she also loves sucking cock.

2) really hot fem lesbian work colleague. We have to travel overseas for work and there are no opportunities to connect with any women there. After a couple of weeks, we both realize we are quite horny. One night, getting her a little drunk we go up to one of our rooms in the hotel and i take her. We end up every night sharing our hotel room.

3) young student/older professor. I know she is lesbian, having come out to me. She is super intelligent and we often meet for coffee to discuss ideas and our research projects. Innocently, one evening i have her over for dinner after a late evening meeting in a cafe. As we are talking she also mentions how she has this submissive side and wants a daddy to use her. She becomes my slut.
 
another scenario:

Divorced mom lives with her daughter (legal age). The daughter recently came out as a lesbian and mom is not happy about it. Mom solicits the help of her boyfriend(s) to "fuck some sense into her daughter"
 
another scenario:

Divorced mom lives with her daughter (legal age). The daughter recently came out as a lesbian and mom is not happy about it. Mom solicits the help of her boyfriend(s) to "fuck some sense into her daughter"

Certainly an intriguing idea - then the daughter and bf kick the mother out!

Another scenario, brother returns home from college and discovers his younger sister having sex with her best friend. He is both turned on, troubled by being turned on, and concerned that his sister is a lesbian. He decides to talk to her later, when she confesses being a lesbian. In their sibling discussion, she also admits that she had never been with a guy. She senses that he is getting uncomfortable with the conversation and teases him further, talking explicitly about her lesbian encounters and how her best friend/lover is actually bi and has a crush on him, etc. He is so turned on, so wound up, and she is so into teasing him that neither can stop and he takes her, fucking her hard, filling her with cum and she begs him for more and more...
 
another scenario:

Divorced mom lives with her daughter (legal age). The daughter recently came out as a lesbian and mom is not happy about it. Mom solicits the help of her boyfriend(s) to "fuck some sense into her daughter"

Or, maybe daughter solicits help of her bull dyke lover to overpower mother and fuck some lesbian sense into her.

ETA: or both! (Chapters 1 and 2)
 
Somewhat in the same lane as the pregnancy suggestion from upthread, perhaps a lesbian couple is trying to get knocked up through clinic donors.

During this process, the lesbian that's planning to carry the baby realizes that maybe she should finally act on her growing desire to fuck men/possibly a specific man in general that she's been tempted by, because it can only help the process.

So she starts cheating on her girlfriend/wife secretly and getting fucked bareback a lot, and of course ends up pregnant, with her gf/wife unaware that the baby is a result of the affair and not the insemination process.
 
I have a fantasy story, half written. In fact 2 versions of this. I'd like to srp this too, pm me if interested.

Two lesbians want a baby. Instead of going to a sperm bank they ask a goodlooking intelligent guy they know (guess who, haha) to provide samples, offering him the same rate as the bank charges.
But he says he doesn't want the cash, he's happy to do it for free, as long as they let him watch them at it together.
This will help him produce lots of fresh stuff for them, he says. They agree, he comes up with the goods into a little test tube and they use it. One of the girls is a bit interested in where it comes from, and lends him a hand, milking him.
After some time with no success he manages to persuade them that a more direct method might be more successful! One of them agrees and enjoys it, but stays with her partner, a happy threesome.
 
Are you writing it and at the stage of needing tags now? :)

Right now I’m still jotting down notes. But I find it helps to have a few tag ideas down to help keep on theme/topic when writing an outline.
Plus I am honestly interested in what tag other authors would use for this type of story.
 
Right now I’m still jotting down notes. But I find it helps to have a few tag ideas down to help keep on theme/topic when writing an outline.
Plus I am honestly interested in what tag other authors would use for this type of story.

Ah, cool. :)
 
What would be a good tag for this type of story?

Maybe under fetish? And of course whatever things apply to the specific direction your story takes. I would probably not put it in the lesbian sex section, as that's bound to attract negativity.
 
Fetish is a good idea for the category if it's the fetish of the lesbian character to be with a man. Is the story going to be "loving" and/or have "regular" sex between a man and a woman? Or will it dive into other avenues?
 
This is my life currently. I have identified as a lesbian for pretty much my entire adult life and I am happily in love with and live with another woman, but when I started fantasizing about men I had to stop and reconsider what I have labeled myself as. Now I am playing with a Dom I met through lit that has truly made me admit to myself that I am bisexual. My attraction to him and the connection we have shared has changed things for me. Sinpain is experienced and an incredible Dom. If you're interested, check out his personal ad on the BDSM literotica personals thread.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top