Hey I have a legitimate question about nefarious same sex meeting places

Kaffir_Lover

Virgin
I have noticed fags hanging out in bathrooms of malls and parks which is kinda disgusting. I mean getting on your knees in a dirty public toilet is disgusting.

My question is where do lezzies go to meet other like minded lezzies? I have never seen lezzies hanging out around public toilets.

I have noticed fags hanging out in bathrooms of malls and parks which is kinda disgusting. I mean getting on your knees in a dirty public toilet is disgusting.

My question is where do lezzies go to meet other like minded lezzies? I have never seen lezzies hanging out around public toilets.
Okay, I am going to tell you the truth, but don't tell anyone else okay?
We hang out in a private mall, with a private toilet, duh. It's immaculate spick and span.

Also, in the sixth dimension.

Yeah obviously a troll. However it is disgusting that dudes are jacking each other off under the toilet stalls. Men's public bathrooms are disgusting in most cases. Whatever floats their boat I guess.

Guys that hang out at public toilets are not gay, they just like sticking their dick through a hole and letting another guy suck it along with sucking on a dick through a hole. :rolleyes:

Women do not go to a toilet for sex because well we don't have anything to stick through a hole besides a finger. You find a lesbian woman by going to a club. Alternately you can go anyplace you would find a woman and asking.

Back