Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
vella_ms said:
to blow or be blown...
that is the question

If only! But we're goin' to Belize, which is not Jamaica mind you, but which groweth the demon weed even as the beans in the fields. I can bring a few papers and probably find me some substitutes for the tobacco in Belize, man. Dope sniffin dogs in the airports can eat my dust. Only Quasimodo would hafta smuggle grass into Jamaica or Belize. I got charm in three languages I have. Christians. Drivin a man to illegal substances in the name of pulmonary purity.

Hah.

cantdog said:
If only! But we're goin' to Belize, which is not Jamaica mind you, but which groweth the demon weed even as the beans in the fields. I can bring a few papers and probably find me some substitutes for the tobacco in Belize, man. Dope sniffin dogs in the airports can eat my dust. Only Quasimodo would hafta smuggle grass into Jamaica or Belize. I got charm in three languages I have. Christians. Drivin a man to illegal substances in the name of pulmonary purity.

Hah.

The above all purely tongue in cheek.

Naturally.

But I really do have to not smoke on the next trip. So I'm going to start the patches in November.:(

cantdog said:
I got charm in three languages I have.
Hah.

:) Amen.

Blah, tonight should be better. I'm not writing, I didn't get laid, and I'm on the last beer. Oh, I'm fucking out of limes.

OhMissScarlett said:
:) Amen.

Blah, tonight should be better. I'm not writing, I didn't get laid, and I'm on the last beer. Oh, I'm fucking out of limes.

Don't get me started. I haven't gotten laid in days and all I have is cheap beer.

carsonshepherd said:
Don't get me started. I haven't gotten laid in days and all I have is cheap beer.

Cheap beer is better than no beer. I'm about to crack open the half pint of emergency vodka I keep in the cabinet.

:) Aww, I feel all warm and fuzzy and I haven't even opened this vodka yet.

Ok, on another rant. Vanilla Mint toothpaste, what the fuck? Oddly, the flavor is outstanding. It's a total make-out must have.

Seagram's is Canadian. They should be ashamed, letting the side down like that.

OhMissScarlett said:
:) Aww, I feel all warm and fuzzy and I haven't even opened this vodka yet.

Ok, on another rant. Vanilla Mint toothpaste, what the fuck? Oddly, the flavor is outstanding. It's a total make-out must have.

Vanilla Mint sounds good. Who makes it?

Ed

69 to 3 my friends, 69 to 3!!! My university football team beat the crap out of Hawaii's football team. I've been going to this school 2.5 years and I've never been to a football game till tonight. Fooking awesome, man.

McKenna said:
69 to 3 my friends, 69 to 3!!! My university football team beat the crap out of Hawaii's football team. I've been going to this school 2.5 years and I've never been to a football game till tonight. Fooking awesome, man.

You'd make a good cheerleader!

I bet you're a good yeller

Ed

McKenna could be good at anything she wanted to do, as far as I've been able to make out. She's a strong and capable woman.

Just sayin'.

cantdog said:
McKenna could be good at anything she wanted to do, as far as I've been able to make out. She's a strong and capable woman.

Just sayin'.

Mwah! Kisses all around! After Amicus turned me down today, I've just been in a bitchy mood. You've made it all better, Cant.

:kiss:

McKenna said:
Screamer, more like it. ;)

Oh wait, you were talking about the football game, weren't you?

:devil:

No, but I'd bet you make a lot of noise there too, :devil:

Eddie The Smoove

Sleeping with a blankie is a childish habit.

I sleep with a blankie.

It's actually a sweater, but it's ultra-soft, super bendy and for some damn reason it has the power to bring me the most wonderful dreams in the shape of very vivid memories as I sleep.

:heart:

~lucky

NN, all. My sweater/blankie is calling me.

Edward Teach said:
Did you inspire the team, Mac? Is that what happened? :D

Ed

Yeah, that must of been it, me and my sweet little voice yelling obscenities. :D

"Throw the fucking ball!"

I've got a blanky. It's a quilt my mom made. It's tattered and torn and definitely on its last leg, but I love it. It's the best nap blanky in the world. His name is "woobie."

I am such a dork.

Fook, fook, fook,
Fookin' A, A, A,
Fookin' A, A, A,
Fookin' A, A, A

(sung to "Duke of Earl")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back