The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simultaneously heard the Mission Impossible theme and the Kim Possible theme in my head.

*giggle*

I could, I suppose, be Tim Possible. Though my name isn't Tim, which would make it all a little fake.

Because, of course, my black t-shirt makes it all sooooo authentic and real.

I could, I suppose, be Tim Possible. Though my name isn't Tim, which would make it all a little fake.

Because, of course, my black t-shirt makes it all sooooo authentic and real.

No, no ...you can be Ron Stoppable! *giggle*

447190-ron_stoppable_01_large.jpg

If I did I wouldn't hide it! I'm not ashamed to say I watched episodes without the kid around.

Oh you know I'm just teasing. ;)

A while ago my TiVo randomly decided to record an episode of Shaun the Sheep, and since I figured I'd give Mr. TiVo the benefit of the doubt I watched it, and it was actually pretty good, so I started actively watching it then. Probably the closest I've come lately to that.

Though why it was ever recorded in the first place, I have no idea.

Oh you know I'm just teasing. ;)

A while ago my TiVo randomly decided to record an episode of Shaun the Sheep, and since I figured I'd give Mr. TiVo the benefit of the doubt I watched it, and it was actually pretty good, so I started actively watching it then. Probably the closest I've come lately to that.

Though why it was ever recorded in the first place, I have no idea.

I've never seen Shaun the Sheep.

The most recent animated show I watch is Adventure Time, which I loooove... lol...trippy ass cartoon! LoL

I've never seen Shaun the Sheep.

The most recent animated show I watch is Adventure Time, which I loooove... lol...trippy ass cartoon! LoL

I saw commercials for that when I was at my mom's, but I've never actually watched it. The song from the commercial is catchy as all hell though.

Shaun the Sheep is like six or seven minutes long, by the same people that did Wallace and Grommit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRfqGpHSsYQ

I saw commercials for that when I was at my mom's, but I've never actually watched it. The song from the commercial is catchy as all hell though.

Shaun the Sheep is like six or seven minutes long, by the same people that did Wallace and Grommit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRfqGpHSsYQ

Ohhh....okay. Yes, I'm familiar but I haven't watched it. Might need to check it out because I adore Wallace and Grommit.

*kiss kiss kiss*
Oh, thats not where the booboo is?
*keeps kissing random places anyway*

Lt:
I'm trapped in my car by a bee. I'm a wuss.

flyingstingything!flyingstingything!flyingstingything!flyingstingything!flyingstingything!flyingstingything!
runs about swinging arms, in a panic

She knows, and if she doesn't I will remind her.
Those blue, blue eyes get me ever time.
The way the corner of her mouth turns up that second before a smile blooms.
The blush that whispers up her neck when she hears shes beautiful.
She plays with my hair when we are talking...
And sometimes I forget what we are talking about because all I see are her lips moving.
And I have to kiss them. Just have to. Especially when she notices, just what I'm paying attention to.
And her little teeth nibble the edge of her bottom lip.

nearly all as adorable as leaning back and watching her react to my eyes caressing every part I will lick.
The way she shifts about, flushes.
Her voice, cracked and almost not there.
"Come here."
"No, I'm watching you."
"I know but..."
Then she starts to fidget. She doesn't like being watched, she wants to fade away.
She cant fade away from me. Even when she pounces me and tries to distract me with the kisses I want.

-sighs-
Yeah, that was my last thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back