New Law Be Careful!!!!

Tryharder62

Keep Believing
I got pulled over for drinking a soda while I was driving. $55 dollar ticket. The officer said that it is a new law in several states and is becoming as big a concern as cell phone use and is being banned. Bye Bye $55.:(

It sounds like they're enforcing the same sort of "distracted driving" law that prohibits cell phone usage while driving to eating and drinking while driving.

I got pulled over for drinking a soda while I was driving. $55 dollar ticket. The officer said that it is a new law in several states and is becoming as big a concern as cell phone use and is being banned. Bye Bye $55.:(

you gotta hold them big assed sodas with 2 hands...how can you drive

There have been prosecutions in the UK, or usually fixed penalty notices, for doing similar things.

One Police video recorded a woman freshening her make up, using both hands, while breaking the speed limit on a congested motorway.

Driving While Black arrests are infinitely more useful for public safety. Its estimated that every day a darkie spends in jail saves America $97,345.

I told some friends about this and they were outraged by this injustice. We urge you to fight the ticket and have taken up a collection to fund your defense. Please send me your bank account number and routing code. I'll forward the money to you immediately.

Yea Humboldt is on a bender about that "Distracted Driving" bit....they even put out a big thing on the local news about it.

It just now became illegal statewide to text while driving in South Carolina. Drinking a soda would just make the trooper thirsty here.

What will happen to all those cup holders? All new car have hundreds of them!

I know there are laws, ( I think it was illegal in my home state when I was in high school )but surely McDonalds and Starbucks won't stand for this.
They shall lobby. They shall produce studies that say sleepy drivers are the worst.

It was tough trying to find a place to put my coffee and my vibrator... thankfully the new law will let me use the cup holder to hold my vibrator.

Driving While Black arrests are infinitely more useful for public safety. Its estimated that every day a darkie spends in jail saves America $97,345.

You are by far the most hate-filled person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. God, you're an ignorant fuck.

Can't say I have run into those two before. Glad I didn't.

There's a core group of about ten White supremacists here (and their half-white mascot, 4est_4est_gump) who have devoted their lives to turning this place into "Stormfront with tits".

The White House announced today that, by Executive Order, April has been declared “Earth Month."

For the month of April, U.S. residents and businesses are being required to turn off all electrical appliances and lights. A special waiver is being given to electric cars and homes running entirely on solar-powered electricity. Compliance will be monitored by volunteers who report infractions to a special EPA hotline.

While hospitals will be inconvenienced as life-saving equipment is shut down, economist Paul Krugman has stated that there will be a significant savings in the health care sector as fewer and fewer patients will eventually be requiring such services. “The U.S. population will, on average, be healthier at the end of the month”, Krugman said.

When asked how the country can function without using electricity, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnestly replied, “If North Korea can do it, so can we.” Repeated attempts to reach North Korean leader Kim Jong Un for comment were unsuccessful.

The White House announced today that, by Executive Order, April has been declared “Earth Month."

For the month of April, U.S. residents and businesses are being required to turn off all electrical appliances and lights. A special waiver is being given to electric cars and homes running entirely on solar-powered electricity. Compliance will be monitored by volunteers who report infractions to a special EPA hotline.

While hospitals will be inconvenienced as life-saving equipment is shut down, economist Paul Krugman has stated that there will be a significant savings in the health care sector as fewer and fewer patients will eventually be requiring such services. “The U.S. population will, on average, be healthier at the end of the month”, Krugman said.

When asked how the country can function without using electricity, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnestly replied, “If North Korea can do it, so can we.” Repeated attempts to reach North Korean leader Kim Jong Un for comment were unsuccessful.

Roy W. Spencer should leave satire to people who do it well and stick to denying reality.. :rolleyes:

This is an april fools joke no doubt.

Back