hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well MFB just what would be your superhero name be?
We all know what your super power is :devil: :nana:

I'm just tellin the truth not really trying to flatter you. But if its working.... lol

Love to see some more outdoor pics or maybe something exhibitionist like an upskirt pic in public

yeah i should try but it's soo cold at the moment.. ill freeze my boobies off.

I'll risk it. :D

haha oh will you now?

Do you want to name your pictures and theme or do you leave that to me?

I'll trust you just don't call them all massive ho or something :)

Well MFB just what would be your superhero name be?
We all know what your super power is :devil: :nana:

ooh what's my power? *jumps up and down excitedly* what's my power?
hmmmm I would love to be a Captain and I think I'd make a good Captain
Captain fangbanger? Captain Disaster

And what's wrong with that??

nothing :D

Glad to hear that!!! Itbwould be a lot of fn to wiggle against you & see what "turns up"!!!!!

doing a cam show on one of those sites? wise or unwise move?

You're asking us?

Well I guess we are the font of all wisdom.
rolling.gif

Not sure; how about a video for us here instead???

heheh it's hard to show you lot my vids i have to upload it somewhere and stuffs

wise if i get free private shows ;)

hahah cheap skate ;)

You're asking us?

Well I guess we are the font of all wisdom.
rolling.gif

of course I trust most of yor judgement...well some

Depends what you want to do, what site were you thinking of?

no clue just considering some options

That depends. You have stuff out there, but the thing with it all is once you are out there and the more places while you are out there increases the risks that someone that knows you or might know you in the future might see it.

yeah i should try but it's soo cold at the moment.. ill freeze my boobies off.

Oh I know lots of ways to make them warm and you too for that matter you should be here it 19 deegrees and snowing!

I shall call you The captian! Nuff said! Now give me some orders!

doing a cam show on one of those sites? wise or unwise move?

I think we need a test show to help decide :)

AS someone else said, the more you are out there, the bigger the chance of someone "finding" you out. However, you could make a buck or two, too.

That depends. You have stuff out there, but the thing with it all is once you are out there and the more places while you are out there increases the risks that someone that knows you or might know you in the future might see it.

haha well I already have enough damaging things out about myself by now.. so can't really make it worse..

Oh I know lots of ways to make them warm and you too for that matter you should be here it 19 deegrees and snowing!

I shall call you The captian! Nuff said! Now give me some orders!

woopwoop I always wanted to be a captain... a pirate captain it would be awesome

I think we need a test show to help decide :)

AS someone else said, the more you are out there, the bigger the chance of someone "finding" you out. However, you could make a buck or two, too.

I dunno i think me being here or on any other site is more likely for me to get found...the cam isn't permanent you do your show then it's done whereas my pictures are up here in the internet forever

I think it's a good move. Especially if you tell us where it is ;)

hahah

Your superpower is your ability to arouse a person's deepest sexual urge, Captains good, maybe Captain Vixen.....needs work,can't think becoming aroused damn you woman!!!:devil:

Or maybe Le Femme Rouge, can't think your ass is turning me on and learning the ropes could be fun with you as a teacher!

haha well I already have enough damaging things out about myself by now.. so can't really make it worse..

Considering how much of you is out there, it is remarkable how little one can find from a google search of your name. I advise you try to keep it that way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back