Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Shit !

God, woman I do hope you love when guys have nasty thoughts about you. Because if I ever found you sitting on the ground anywhere with you playing with yourself. You would find yourself turned over so fast and your dress flipped up over your fine ass and having your sweet pussy pounded very hard.

I just have to admit I do love this dragon guy's style and the way he makes you do things.

I definitely look forward to hearing and seeing more of you again !

Hey, do you ever play in second life anymore ?

Amos


A green miniskirt, a green-and-white blouse with a floral pattern and a deep v-neck over a tiger-print bra, black-and-white striped thong panties, lacy pink socks under short red boots, a cropped rust-colored corduroy jacket is what I wear; with pussy juices that taste both salty and sweet today … thus I greet you my Dear Ones … as commanded by Dragon who has arisen, who has returned! And who has bidden me, too, to return here to you and tell you of the adventures He creates … like today … this afternoon … He ordered me to remove all my clothing and to put on a light button-front dress and to leave the house … I went to the park and He texted me, demanding I choose heads or tails … I chose heads and he ordered me to unbutton the top button … and to stop a stranger and ask him to take my photo … I did so, and as I walked He continued to text me … Head or Tails? I chose and He demanded … “Tails” “Unbutton another top button” … “Tails” “Unbutton the bottom button” … and another … the day was warm but breezy, as I reached the end of the park, as directed, I asked another man to photograph me … he seemed delighted with the request and I stood before him, smiling but blushing as the wind whipped my dress, barely buttoned it seemed to me, in danger of exposing my breasts and bottom as he said, “that was good but let’s try another” and moved around me taking photos. He handed the camera back, smiling, “I got your best features” he said. Another text from Dragon – He demanded I jam my fingers into myself hard NOW and I moved to the shade of a tree, hoping to be discreet as I slipped my fingers into my pussy, already wet and excited to be doing Dragon’s will, easily and wriggled the tip upon my clit .. then slipped the finger into my mouth as Dragon demanded, texting Him to tell Him how the juices tasted …. He demanded a photo of my pussy so I tried to discreetly slip down an embankment in the park and photograph myself … after only one photo the battery of the camera died and I noticed several men who were taking notice of me … Dragon demanded I cum for him but I was afraid and went on walking, hoping the men would not follow me … I dawdled with my cell phone and forced them to walk past me on the path. I walked on when it felt safe but Dragon demanded that I find a place to plunge my fingers deep into myself and cum for Him … and to unbutton yet another button. I did so but in the breeze I felt almost naked and in danger of indecent exposure … I clutched my dress with my hands at my throat and hem and ran into the next park, hoping to find cover among the trees … as Dragon texted me: “Run my little cunt and cum for Me … before I toss the coin again.” Barely covered by the half-unbuttoned dress, I ran from the path down to the stream and sat down. “Dragon take me now” I texted Him and hiding amongst the leaves, the spring-blooming bushes, by the gurgling stream, I plunged my fingers deep into my pussy and felt penetrated by Dragon’s energy, vibrating with His pure will, moaning for Him, “Dragon, Dragon, Dragon … “ until I felt the lights, the colors, the explosion within … He allowed me then to return home, modestly buttoning up my dress once again, and promising Him to write to you, Dear Ones, of this adventure. Tomorrow I will share some photos with you too … I am glad beyond words that Dragon is returned! I hope you, too, Dear Ones, will welcome us back.
 
an offering

Dear Ones, I am freshly showered and dressed only in the light buttoned dress I wore to the park for my adventure of Saturday ... my pussy tastes very mild and just a bit salty tonight. Thank you so much for your welcome back! And as promised, I share a few photos with you. Dragon "visited" me again today ... it so delights me ... and we were able to spend some time together in Second Life ... so yes, Amos Man, sometimes I still do play there. He also had me offer Him video and had me stand back for him, pull down the shorts and panties I was wearing at the time and finger myself as I moaned and panted and begged Him to fuck me. Dragon! So I have taken these photos tonight to thank Dragon Teacher for being with me today and to keep my promise to you, my Dear Ones. I hope you are pleased.
 

Attachments

  • Q032211-1.jpg
    Q032211-1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 825
  • Q032211-2.jpg
    Q032211-2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 724
Nice to see you back babe...

Dear Ones, I am freshly showered and dressed only in the light buttoned dress I wore to the park for my adventure of Saturday ... my pussy tastes very mild and just a bit salty tonight. Thank you so much for your welcome back! And as promised, I share a few photos with you. Dragon "visited" me again today ... it so delights me ... and we were able to spend some time together in Second Life ... so yes, Amos Man, sometimes I still do play there. He also had me offer Him video and had me stand back for him, pull down the shorts and panties I was wearing at the time and finger myself as I moaned and panted and begged Him to fuck me. Dragon! So I have taken these photos tonight to thank Dragon Teacher for being with me today and to keep my promise to you, my Dear Ones. I hope you are pleased.


And I do hope, we will see some provactive, even decadent offerings. I certainly expect that now that you're returned.
 
Welcome Back Carne!

I was thrilled to discover you are back here, among your Lit friends once again.
Hugs and kisses welcoming you and Dragon!

xxx

P.S. Love your black lace thong! :kiss:
 
a different point of view



Friends,

Imagine, you are looking at an attractive woman giving a presentation before an attentive audience. She is dressed very proper and professionally in a red blouse and a tight black skirt, black stockings and heels.

Do you get the picture ?

Now, imagine what it would be like if you took a little different point of view.


And in offering this "point of view" from My private collection, this One reminds her and you that this is "My pet………of whom I am well pleased."


Be well.

el espejo


 

Attachments

  • a_different_point_of_view.jpg
    a_different_point_of_view.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 544
Dragon's sharing

Dear Ones, I wear my red shirt over my black shorts and tank top, my orange panties and black lace bra. My juices taste sharp, salty, mellow like wine today. Dragon Teacher, the Mirror, El Espejo, has been here on literotica, He has offered you a photo I sent Him when I was missing Him fiercely. He has sent me a message - to tell you about this photo and how it makes me feel to see it here.

Even when He was not with me, I kept covenant with Him ... I dressed to please Him, as if He would enter the room at any moment. Except when exercising, as I did today, I wear skirts and dresses, and keep my pussy accessible to Him by not wearing panties. In the photo He shared, I was giving a presentation to a large group in an auditorium, standing behind a podium from which I could operate the computer. Taking advantage of my position, I put the camera beneath me and took this photo to show Dragon that even here, even when circumstances do not allow us time together, I remain His faithful pet.

Seeing that Dragon has shared this with you makes me very wet, Dear Ones. It arouses me to be so exposed to you, and it arouses me even more that Dragon is pleased with me and my offerings. Pleasure, pleasure ... for Him, for me, for you ... how delicious!


Thank you so much to you who have welcomed me back ... your familiar names bring such a smile to my face! In gratitude and in the spirit of addition, which Dragon Teacher has imbued in me, I include some new photos which I took today. I hope that you enjoy them, and will write a message to me ... and to Dragon Teacher, too. : - )
un abrazo, Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • Q032411-13.jpg
    Q032411-13.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 559
  • Q032411-14.jpg
    Q032411-14.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 552
at the restaurant

I sit In the restaurant with two others. They are contentedly
discussing work, the dishes and glasses before them on the table full.
I listen smiling to their conversation … the restaurant is nice,
lovely white cloths on the tables. It is an opportunity to fulfill the
will of Dragon, to carry out an act of submission for my beloved
Teacher. I wear a long, demure skirt with a silky blouse. The skirt
has deep pockets; in one of them is cut a slit large enough for my
hand to slide through … under the table, through that pocket, my hand
has sought out the most sensitive part of me … my fingers slide between
my pussy lips, into my wetness, draws it out and anoints my clit with
it … and pulses in a delicious rhythm. My smile becomes blissful as
the energy builds … I stop before I moan, I press my thighs together
and contain the force of my arousal within me … my face glows flushed
with a mixture of abashment at my own boldness and a certain happy
pride in being able, finally, to render this service to Dragon Teacher
and to myself. Sometimes I simply cannot believe the things I do at
His direction and for His (and my) pleasure and play together … I lift
my glass and sip the wine, silently toasting Dragon Teacher. The
others smile at me … I have allowed them to consume most of the
appetizer … I am a pleasant and generous dining companion! Dear Ones,
I hope you enjoy this little account of my act of submission … and
these photos that Dragon Teacher has told me to offer to you. Un
abrazo, Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • moment_1sml.jpg
    moment_1sml.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 587
  • moment_2sml.jpg
    moment_2sml.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 564
I love seeing you...

I sit In the restaurant with two others. They are contentedly
discussing work, the dishes and glasses before them on the table full.
I listen smiling to their conversation … the restaurant is nice,
lovely white cloths on the tables. It is an opportunity to fulfill the
will of Dragon, to carry out an act of submission for my beloved
Teacher. I wear a long, demure skirt with a silky blouse. The skirt
has deep pockets; in one of them is cut a slit large enough for my
hand to slide through … under the table, through that pocket, my hand
has sought out the most sensitive part of me … my fingers slide between
my pussy lips, into my wetness, draws it out and anoints my clit with
it … and pulses in a delicious rhythm. My smile becomes blissful as
the energy builds … I stop before I moan, I press my thighs together
and contain the force of my arousal within me … my face glows flushed
with a mixture of abashment at my own boldness and a certain happy
pride in being able, finally, to render this service to Dragon Teacher
and to myself. Sometimes I simply cannot believe the things I do at
His direction and for His (and my) pleasure and play together … I lift
my glass and sip the wine, silently toasting Dragon Teacher. The
others smile at me … I have allowed them to consume most of the
appetizer … I am a pleasant and generous dining companion! Dear Ones,
I hope you enjoy this little account of my act of submission … and
these photos that Dragon Teacher has told me to offer to you. Un
abrazo, Carne Dulce


Pulling on, and twisting those nipples. I'd love to see a pair of clothes pins pinching them too.
 
Welcome back Carne Dulce...
You are such a joy to read and know....Thank you and your Dragon Teacher for the countless moments of pleasure you have shown here…Can’t wait to see more and more of you….
 
Thank you, Dear Ones!

Ah, Many Feathers, how I love your avatar pictures! Realcitykid, OQueen, just4friends,fawkes 512, stan_man13, Amos Man, youngleo, DaneCopenhagen, NawtyShutterBug and valdo ... Thank you to all of you for your kind words and welcome back.

Today I wear a beige pencil skirt and a beige and white striped blouse, sheer to the waist pantyhose and a brown bra. My juices today are mild and salty, mellow and sweet. I greet you in this way in accordance with the will of Dragon Teacher.

I have made an offering to my darling Dragon today and with this post, I share a sample of it with you. Dragon commanded me to send Him photos of my face after requesting that my lover cum on me and now He has those photos, along with photos of my ass in the same condition. This photo of my bitten breast is one I hope you will enjoy.

Thank you all again for your warm welcome back to Literotica.

un abrazo,
Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • Q041311-8.jpg
    Q041311-8.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 467
He ordered me to remove all my clothing and to put on a light button-front dress and to leave the house … I went to the park and He texted me, demanding I choose heads or tails … I chose heads and he ordered me to unbutton the top button … and to stop a stranger and ask him to take my photo … I did so, and as I walked He continued to text me … Head or Tails? I chose and He demanded … “Tails” “Unbutton another top button” … “Tails” “Unbutton the bottom button” … and another … the day was warm but breezy, as I reached the end of the park, as directed, I asked another man to photograph me … he seemed delighted with the request and I stood before him, smiling but blushing as the wind whipped my dress, barely buttoned it seemed to me, in danger of exposing my breasts and bottom as he said, “that was good but let’s try another” and moved around me taking photos. He handed the camera back, smiling, “I got your best features” he said.

This thread is simply amazing! Would absolutely LOVE to see some of the pix from this little adventure!
 
Love your pussy

Wearing black spike heels, sheer stockings, long dark jeans, a black lacy blouse over a black camisole, pink lace panties, I withdraw a finger from my pussy; it tastes musky and deep with a sharp little edge ... this is how Teacher has instructed me to greet Him and now you, dear ones ... I hope the energy I feel coursing through me now at the touch of this probing finger at His command is shared by you on this night for making love.

Teacher does not mind romantic talk but He prefers action: that I demonstrate my dedication to learning to please Him. It was His will that I spend a workday pantiless and in a skirt for Him ... and present Him with photos to document my submission. It is difficult to get privacy at my workplace but I seized the moment ... trembling with fear that my officemates might return early from their meeting, I moved the camera about and spread my legs for Teacher again and again, becoming wetter with each click of the shutter.

The florescent lights, the grey carpet, the metal cabinets, the drop ceiling ... such drab surroundings! but they did not matter, in fact, they only served as contrast with the dimension of the Dragon that I enter when I submit to Teacher's demands, when I know I will feed the fire of His lust and the power of His desire suffuses my flesh ...

When my officemates returned from their meeting, I sat demurely at my desk, a Mona Lisa smile on my face, a dampness between my thighs, perhaps a slightly disturbing fragrance in the air, quite subtle, and in my purse the camera full of naughty photos ...

... and now Teacher has directed me to offer these documents of my joyful and willing submission to His Dragon whims and appetite to you ...

May they feed you as well.

Love your pussy, but why none of your breasts?

A suggestions, tits on your desk
 
A Suggestion

Good morning, Dear Ones! I wear my long blue skirt and yet another from my vast collection of black tank tops. : - ), my brown thong sandals, my red bra and red lacy panties. Today I taste tart and mild.

Help me by choosing an object from the list ... and Dragon demands more alternatives for my punishment for violating His orders on the weekend ... so you can help with that as well, if you would be so kind.

Dear Many Feathers - here is one for you.

Thank you for your attention and your generous support of my thread!

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

GO to the market w/o any panties and pick out an egg plant. Let me hear you cum w/ that
 
I love submitting to him, gets me really horny wondering what he will tell me to do next. Ties me up, blinfolds me, directs my every move.

Tifani
 
A Pet Eager to Please her Dragon

I'm wearing a deep red jacket, a pale beige lacy blouse, a silk skirt with a floral print in shades of beige and blush, olive and cream. The skirt is long so I wear stockings that come only to the knee and brown cowboy boots. Under the skirt I wear a black lace slip and under the blouse a beige bra. Under the slip, of course, I wear nothing. No only because this is what Dragon has decreed and what I prefer, but also because it will make the act of submission I will carry out today a bit easier … for Dragon will see His pet's pussy completely hairless, so I must pluck out each one of my pubic hairs with the tweezers, with my fingers … until I accomplish each of the tasks He has set before me. When I do so He will allow me to simply shave. It will take a while to carry out these tasks … time to gather my wild energy together … I begin putting my obedience into action first thing in the morning when I put on my makeup … before the eyeliner and the mascara, the red tweezers remove the hairs one at a time until I tire of the slow pace and simply clamp onto as many as the tweezer will hold in one grab and I pull. Ouch! The sharp jolt lasts only a second, leaving a tingling behind … After the makeup is completed, another sharp pluck …
Again when I get into the car, yet again when I park. I spread my legs and pull out as many hairs from the vulva as I can grasp in a good pinch of the fingers, about 5 or 6, I count them, then demurely lower my skirt over my knees and open the car door, dropping them to the ground. Each time I use the bathroom throughout the day or return to the privacy of my office after one of our many meetings, I lift the skirt furtively, pluck or pinch out the dark curls, sometimes just one, sometimes more … It does not hurt very much at all, just that initial pull, and then the flesh glows, it sings softly, Dragon, Dragon ….
A finger dipped into my well reveals that my juices taste mild and warm and sweet tonight. Thus I greet you again, Dear Ones, and will report every day this week on my progress towards becoming completely smooth by plucking until i have accomplished all He has set out for me to do.
 

Attachments

  • Q112912-3.jpg
    Q112912-3.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 319
Day 2

Dear Ones, Dragon demands a smooth and hairless bottom and has decreed that my hair be removed by being pulled out with my hands or plucked out with a tweezer ...
unless and until I fulfill three tasks ...
and when I look at myself progress is not evident though I have been diligent ....
plucking in the morning while getting ready for work ...
in my car ...
in my office ...
sometimes I'm too chicken to pull hard enough and the tug just gives me a jolt but does not remove the hair ...
sneaking my hand up under my skirt on the couch watching television, a blanket over my lap ...
the little jolts make me jump and tingle ...
I contemplate the three tasks and how I can fulfill them ...
I will need help with one ... someone to listen to me on the telephone or using voice on the computer ... as I make myself come ...
... making a special video ...
... placing an ad for a special play mate ...
... when I complete the tasks I may shave or wax or whatever I prefer to make myself smooth ...
... but until them I will pluck and pull ....
 
I'm wearing a deep red jacket, a pale beige lacy blouse, a silk skirt with a floral print in shades of beige and blush, olive and cream. The skirt is long so I wear stockings that come only to the knee and brown cowboy boots. Under the skirt I wear a black lace slip and under the blouse a beige bra. Under the slip, of course, I wear nothing. No only because this is what Dragon has decreed and what I prefer, but also because it will make the act of submission I will carry out today a bit easier … for Dragon will see His pet's pussy completely hairless, so I must pluck out each one of my pubic hairs with the tweezers, with my fingers … until I accomplish each of the tasks He has set before me. When I do so He will allow me to simply shave. It will take a while to carry out these tasks … time to gather my wild energy together … I begin putting my obedience into action first thing in the morning when I put on my makeup … before the eyeliner and the mascara, the red tweezers remove the hairs one at a time until I tire of the slow pace and simply clamp onto as many as the tweezer will hold in one grab and I pull. Ouch! The sharp jolt lasts only a second, leaving a tingling behind … After the makeup is completed, another sharp pluck …
Again when I get into the car, yet again when I park. I spread my legs and pull out as many hairs from the vulva as I can grasp in a good pinch of the fingers, about 5 or 6, I count them, then demurely lower my skirt over my knees and open the car door, dropping them to the ground. Each time I use the bathroom throughout the day or return to the privacy of my office after one of our many meetings, I lift the skirt furtively, pluck or pinch out the dark curls, sometimes just one, sometimes more … It does not hurt very much at all, just that initial pull, and then the flesh glows, it sings softly, Dragon, Dragon ….
A finger dipped into my well reveals that my juices taste mild and warm and sweet tonight. Thus I greet you again, Dear Ones, and will report every day this week on my progress towards becoming completely smooth by plucking until i have accomplished all He has set out for me to do.

Dear Ones, Dragon demands a smooth and hairless bottom and has decreed that my hair be removed by being pulled out with my hands or plucked out with a tweezer ...
unless and until I fulfill three tasks ...
and when I look at myself progress is not evident though I have been diligent ....
plucking in the morning while getting ready for work ...
in my car ...
in my office ...
sometimes I'm too chicken to pull hard enough and the tug just gives me a jolt but does not remove the hair ...
sneaking my hand up under my skirt on the couch watching television, a blanket over my lap ...
the little jolts make me jump and tingle ...
I contemplate the three tasks and how I can fulfill them ...
I will need help with one ... someone to listen to me on the telephone or using voice on the computer ... as I make myself come ...
... making a special video ...
... placing an ad for a special play mate ...
... when I complete the tasks I may shave or wax or whatever I prefer to make myself smooth ...
... but until them I will pluck and pull ....

Hmm the sexy lady has returned. I am glad you and Dragon are sharing again I will be watching as you do your tasks. And enjoy as you share them.

Welcome back! Thank you for sharing

fred
 
sharing a photo - a gift from Dragon

Hello Dear Ones! Hello dear Fred! Dragon has decided that this photo of my submission must be shared ... and encourages me to add that i may not orgasm until these tasks are accomplished ...

I like pretty pictures ... but Dragon likes raw flesh and that is what He offers here. He likes to make me squirm :) and knows how to do it!

I hope you do enjoy it, Dear Ones! And I look forward to telling you more about the adventures and creations prepared by Dragon and performed by His pet, and to sharing more pictures, both pretty ones ... and the ones that Dragon commands.

un abrazo
Carne Dulce
 

Attachments

  • Q112912.jpg
    Q112912.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top