Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see...

There's a tango going on that I'd love to make 3-way.

I'd give serious consideration to an offer from someone with whom I've become firm friends very quickly - though not if it'd end up spoiling the friendship.

And a friend of mine who won't even read this; so unpredictable, yet I love you...

Slut? Moi?

Cute nerdy redhead girl in my flight. She basically maxes out the Nerd Sexy, cute, petite, and curvy. Also reads a lot of the same webcomics as me. If only she wasn't dead-set on being single for the foreseeable future.:rolleyes:

Also, a lovely older woman (I'd put her age around the 40s) who I met downtown in line today at a Korean BBQ place.:D

In have had 2 women flirt and come on to me. I'm the owner and I'm always afraid of sexual harrassment...so I never initiate anything...but if you need a job and keep having inappropriate fantasies...and need an outlet....I may be hiring:D

Mmm that is one deliciously tempting offer ;)

Only 1½ weeks left at this job ... maybe after that, hell maybe even before I will .. but of course I wouldn't want to get him into trouble.

I'm so perving on Shawnee Smith right now:

shawnee-smith-slaughter-1.jpg

Lucy Lawless, in her Xena gear.
and Brad Pitt in Fight Club when hes bruised and covered in blood

and my girlfriend, of course. Love feasting on that pussy.

God its been too long since I've been laid.

Oo!

I would consider gnawing off my own arm for a shot at 'Crush' from the new version of American Gladiators. My god, she is so fucking hot, and could possibly kick my ass... or at least give me a run for my money, haha.

*and I might be with you on that Lucy Lawless as Xena thing.... ooo, can Gabrielle come too?

Last edited:
I would consider gnawing off my own arm for a shot at 'Crush' from the new version of American Gladiators. My god, she is so fucking hot, and could possibly kick my ass... or at least give me a run for my money, haha.

*and I might be with you on that Lucy Lawless as Xena thing.... ooo, can Gabrielle come too?

I fully agree about Crush, and she could probably kick my ass too, and I'm a big guy. I saw one of her MMA fights.

Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayak. I'm watchin Bandidas... They do pushups in a river, they practice kissing on a tied up Steven Zahn. What a lucky man.

The incredible guy I see on the train every day with the amazing shoulders-my GOD what I would do to him!!! :devil:

A certain woman whose first name starts with an A, and she has to wear this:

xena11ew2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back