Old Friends(closed for adwombat9966)

makinmepurr

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Posts
8,073
Angie stirred, opening her eyes slowly, then smiled as she felt Jason's arm snaking around her waist and his wonderful morning wood pressed into the small of her back. She knew women who complained about their husbands always wanting morning sex, and never understood that. She loved this time with Jason, both of their bodies still warm from sleep, that fuzzy half-awake state where everything felt more intense, more intimate, inhibitions non-existent, and his rock-hard erection. He knew how much she loved it, and almost every morning woke her up with his delicious cock, or his mouth, or his fingers. She knew how lucky she was, how lucky they were, to have found each other, and to be so sexually compatible. Two years into their marriage, and they were still hot and heavy, and for the most part, happy. She turned her head to meet his nibbles and kisses along her neck and jaw, and said softly "good morning baby".
 
"Morning Honey" he breathed into her ear. Jason loved his wife probably more than she would ever know. She had saved him from falling into depression all those years ago and now he was happily married to the most wonderful woman he had ever met. He would do anything for her and often times did. Reaching down with one of his hands, he guided his stiff morning wood between her legs and easily entered her from behind. This was another reason he was so happy. They were so compatible in a sexual way as well. He slowly thrust into her as she moved back onto him. Soon he was completely engulfed and he marveled again at just how tight she was around him. It was like her pussy had been made just for his cock. Leaning in to start nibbling on her neck and reaching around her to begin playing with her nipples, Jason began to slowly fuck his wife awake.
 
A soft moan escaped her lips as Jason entered her, and she arched her back, allowing him full access. With his thick curved cock inside her, his hand playing on her breasts, and his mouth on her neck, she began rocking her hips in time to his slow thrusts. Soon they were moaning and panting, and their hips thrust together more urgently. Jason lifted himself up on one arm and rolled her onto her belly, settling on top of her, grunting with the effort and the deeper penetration he got. She slipped her hands underneath her hips, cocking them up high while fingering her clit. Jason planted his hands on either side of her shoulders and pumped in and out of her now-soaked pussy freely, moaning and cursing softly.

Closing her eyes, Angie let herself be carried away on the waves of pleasure Jason was creating. His head hit her gspot perfectly with every downstroke, and each time he pulled back she felt closer and closer to cumming. Her moans intensified and grew higher in pitch, and he knew what to do. Each thrust was now brutal and deep, with a pause as he pulled almost entirely out of her. He lowered his head, biting her neck, her shoulder, whispering "that's it baby, that's it my Angel, cum for me". With a few final flicks to her clit, Angie let out a scream, partially muffled by the pillow, and came hard, her walls clenching and pulsing on Jason's throbbing cock. As always, hearing and feeling her cum triggered his orgasm too, and he growled loudly, releasing spurt after spurt of creamy seed into her. Collapsing on top of her, he stayed inside her pussy as they rode the aftershocks, enjoying the twitches and spasms of cock and pussy. Finally, he slipped out and rolled onto his side next to her, keeping one leg hooked over her ass. Running his hand through her dark hair, pushing it gently back off of her face, he kissed her lips tenderly, and they stared happily into each other's eyes.
 
Jason loved these early morning sex sessions. Feeling Angie wake up and start to respond to his touch always drove him wilder and her face afterwards was the best part. She always had a glow about her. He had started to call her his Angel the first time after seeing that face.

Kissing Angie tenderly he groaned as the alarm went off. With a last kiss on her lips and a cheeky pinch on her butt, he quickly scampered out of bed, laughing, before she could retaliate. Grabbing a quick shower, he got dressed in his casual work clothes and then headed for the kitchen. He still had an hour before he had to leave so he thought he might surprise his wife twice in one morning.

He put some croissants in the oven to warm up, then whipped up some eggs. Next was mushrooms, some cherry tomatoes cut in half and some chopped up chives. Then he took some thin slices of smoked salmon out of the fridge to warm up. Ok then, prep done he threw the eggs in the pan and started too cook them. Just before they were ready he threw in the chives and took them off the heat. They would finish cooking by themselves. Then he put the mushrooms and tomato's on, they would take only minutes. Taking out the croissants he cut them in half, buttered them and laid the smoked salmon on them. Then putting everything on plates, grabbed two coffee's from the pot, orange juice from the fridge and put everything on the table. He was going to call out to Angie but she appeared in the doorway smiling and sniffing. "Sex and Breakfast, you are going to spoil me you know."
"Forever and ever my Angel."
They had a lazy breakfast then Jason kissed her goodbye and headed off to work.
 
Angie hummed happily to herself as she cleared the plates off the table and loaded them into the dishwasher. Looking out the window, thinking about the vegetable garden she and Jason were working on preparing, she drifted off into her thoughts. As she loaded the last of the dishes and closed the washer, her thoughts were interrupted by the faint melodic ringtone of her cell phone. Hastily grabbing a towel, she dried her hands as she followed the ringtone to the bedroom, where she had left her phone next to the bed. Plopping down on her side of the bed, she turned her phone right side up and gasped in delight upon seeing the caller id flashing across the screen. Clicking her phone on, she practically shouted into it "Alllie!! Where have you been Sis? I was about to send out a search party for you!"

"Oh god Ang, you won' t believe this, I have so much to tell you, but the long and short of it is I' ve just been promoted and am relocating to Seattle!!". Allie went on to say that she would fill Angie and Jason in on the details when she got into town in two days to start looking for a house. Angie squealed in girlish delight at the news that her oldest and dearest friend from college would be living right here in Seattle! Allie gave her the flight details, and Angie promised to pick her up at the airport Friday night. The two friends chatted excitedly for a while, then Angie glanced at the clock and said "Oh jeez Al, I lost track of time, I' m gonna be late. I'll see you in two days, sweetie, love you!" She hurried toward the bathroom, leaving a trail of bedclothes as she went, thinking to herself, 'Wait till I tell Jason!'. She smiled broadly at that thought and climbed into the shower.
 
Jason arrived home from work tired but happy that night. His construction company was starting to really take off and he had just landed another big job. Another few like this and he might be able to quit doing the work himself and just work in the office all day. As it was he was in there most of the time anyway. He had built his business up from a three man operation to the five crews he now employed. Hopefully with this new job he could employ two more crews and get more guys around here working again.

As he walked inside he was greeted by the delicious smells of his wife's cooking. Another reason he loved her, she could cook better than some of the so called chefs at those fancy restaurants. He smelled steak, Baked potatoes and the sweet tang of coleslaw dressing. Well he knew one thing. This was either really good news or really bad news. A meal like this meant one or the other.

Heading to the bathroom he freshened up and joined Angie in the kitchen.
"Okay what have you bought, broken or seen and how much is it going to cost us," he teased as he sneaked a bit of the coleslaw.
Angie swatted his hand and laughed with him. "It's nothing like that. Now set the table and put the salads, bread and butter on it as well."
"Yes dear," Jason said meekly in a mocking tone and then grabbed the coleslaw and garden salad and headed for the table. After putting the rest of the things his wife directed him too, she finally brought out the hot food and they sat down to eat.

After they had eaten enough to take the edge off their hunger Jason looked across at his wife. "Alright enough of the suspense, why the fancy meal?"
Angie thought about teasing him some more but was dying to tell him the news.
"Remember me telling you about my friend Allie from my college days?"
"Oh your twin sister you mean," laughed Jason remembering some of the stories Angie had told him. "Sure what about her."
"Well I got a call from her today and she is coming to live in Seattle. She is arriving in two days and i want her to come and visit us," Angie gushed.
"Well of course she can come and visit us, Hell I would be offended if she didn't," Jason replied. Taking another bite of his steak he started thinking. "So does she have a place yet," he asked after swallowing his mouthful.
Angie thought back over her conversation while chewing her own food. Swallowing she answered "No. She did say something about looking for one when she got here."
"I wonder were she is going to stay then? We can't have a friend of yours staying in a hotel. Tell you what. If she is, we invite her to stay with us in the spare room what do you say?"
Angie squealed and rushed over and wrapped her arms around her husbands neck and kissed him on the cheek. "I knew there was a reason I married you. Wait till tonight and I will show you just how much I like that suggestion."
Jason smiled. Sometimes it payed to be a nice guy.
 
Last edited:
After dinner was over, and all the cleaning up was done, Angie poured two glasses of a nice red wine and wandered in to the family room, where Jason was relaxing on the sofa. He was stretched out, one arm draped over his eyes, and for a moment she just looked at him, wondering how she had gotten so lucky. She watched his chest rise and fall as he breathed, trying to decide whether she should rouse him when, sensing her presence, he lifted his arm and looked at her. A warm smile lit his handsome face."Hi sweetheart, I wasn't asleep, come join me". He swung his legs down and patted the space next to him. "You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to disturb you, in case you were dreaming of something wonderful", she replied. He chuckled and said "Well why don' t you sit right here and be my something wonderful?" She handed him a glass of wine and sat next to him, turned slightly to face him, her legs tucked up under her. They clinked their glasses together lightly and sipped, eyeing each other over the rims. After a few sips, Angie took his glass from him, setting it on the coffee table along with hers. With a devilish grin, she climbed onto his lap, straddling him, and said "Now, sweet man, I told you I would show you how happy I am about Allie staying here." "Ah yes, I believe you did" he replied softly, enjoying the sight of this lovely woman straddling him. And with that, she leaned forward, kissing him softly.
 
Jason kissed his wife back, enjoying the hint of wine still lingering on her lips. He gently licked her lips and her mouth opened allowing his tongue entry. As he probed further her tongue tangled with his and he enjoyed a warm passionate kiss with her. His arms snaked up behind her and slipped under her top and undid her bra, freeing her beautiful D-cups to his questing hands. Moving his hands around to the front he began to massage her breast's. Plunging his hands into her flesh gently and rubbing it around he then moved his fingers down to her nipples and started to stroke and tease them.

Jason moved from kissing his wife to nibbling on her neck. He knew after 2 years that this was one of her favorite spots. He enjoyed nibbling down the sides of her long neck and along her shoulders. Occasionally he would suckle lightly on her flesh and as he unbuttoned her top he gave her a hickey on the junction of her neck and her left shoulder. Leaning her back he moved down to her breasts and started to suckle on her nipple while pinching and tickling the other. Then he swapped.

He knew she was ready for him as he could feel her wetness through his pants from where she was straddling him. She would be able to feel his readiness as well as he was fully erect and straining against his trousers. Easing her up onto her knees Jason quickly slipped his pants and underwear down to his ankles and then eased her panties down to hers. Then he picked her up and impaled her on his erect member, quickly burying himself deep into her velvety softness. Sighing as he felt himself hit rock bottom, he paused and let himself relish the feeling. Then he began to thrust up into her in a nice slow but forceful manner. He went back to suckling on her breasts while playing with the other one. He used his other hand to find his wife's clit and began to stroke it slowly. He heard her gasp and her breathing became heavier as he began to thrust into her harder and he began to rub her clit harder against her pubic bone. Harder and harder he thrust into her as he built towards his orgasm. He felt her pussy walls clenching around him and knew she was close too. Moving up to her ear he whispered in her ear " Cum with me my Angel."
Angie yelled out and came with a vengeance, actually squirting all over him. She often did when she was very excited. Her orgasm triggered his and he exploded into her, blasting his hot seed into her pussy in five massive spurts. Clasping her too him he kissed her all over her face. "God I love you my precious Angel. How did a bum like me ever deserve someone like you?"
Cuddling her into him he wrapped her in his arms and let himself drift into a half doze with himself still buried inside her.
 
The next day flew by as Angie kept busy after work, preparing the guest room for Allie and shopping for her favorite foods, anticipating that she' d stay for a while. It had been years since they had seen each other, and she couldn't wait to reconnect with this beautiful, funny friend who felt like a sister to her. They had instantly clicked when they met as freshmen, and had been the closest friends ever since. They had seen each other through good times and bad, and knew each other's secrets. Angie was excited to introduce her to Jason, and felt certain they would be fast friends. Friday morning before she left for work she got a text from Allie, with the flight info for that evening, and she let Jason know they'd be getting in around 7.

She buzzed happily through her day, leaving right on time for Allie's 6:15 arrival. She pulled up in front of baggage claim and didn't have to wait long before Allie came breezing through the sliding glass doors rolling a suitcase behind her. Angie leaped out of the car and rushed to greet her, and they embraced in an enthusiastic hug. They loaded the car and took off, chatting the whole way to Angie' s house. It turned out that she had booked a hotel, but Angie said they'd talk about that at dinner. Jason was waiting for them, and he had cooked a gorgeous meal to welcome Allie to Seattle.
 
Jason sat down with Angie and Allie and could see why they had been nick named the 'Terrible Twins' in college. Allie looked so much like his wife it was scary. They had the same body shape even now and the same facial features. Allie was a C cup to Angie's D cup and she had blue eyes and red hair instead of his wife's black and olive, but that was it.

They chatted over dinner and they both told him stories of their times in college that he had never heard before. It seemed that his wife had been a lot wilder than he knew about. Some of the stories that Allie told had had his wife blushing and him laughing his head off. They finished dinner and headed into the lounge room with a bottle of wine.

Two hours and two bottles later they were all sitting comfortably when Allie looked at her watch. "Oh my gosh it is getting really late. I better go check into my hotel."
Jason looked at Angie who nodded at him and he nodded back. "Allie you are my wife's best friend and who knows how long it is going to take you to find a house. We can't have you staying in a hotel and wasting all that money while we have a perfectly good spare room right here. If you are agreeable you can move in here and stay as long as it takes to find a place."
Allie looked at both of them with a look of shock on her face then squealed in delight and rushed over and hugged Angie while kissing her cheek, then she did the same to Jason."Thank you, Thank you, Thank you guys. You have no idea how much this means to me. I was dreading being on my own and now I get to be with my best friend and her husband. This is going to be great."
Jason was shocked at her reaction and the kiss he got but as Angie seemed to be okay with it he just laughed along with them. He watched as the two girls began to talk excitedly about all the things they could do now that they would be living together again. Seeing his wife this happy was thanks enough for him and having another beautiful woman in the house wouldn't be a hardship on him. This could be fun.
 
As the next day was Saturday, they all slept in. Angie rolled out of bed around 9:00 and ambled sleepily into the kitchen and got coffee going. She started cooking breakfast and soon Jason joined her. He snuck his arms around Angie as she worked at the counter, inhaling the scent of her hair, moaning softly into her neck, and began nibbling away. "Mmmm baby you know I can't resist the rear approach" she murmured, pressing back softly into the warmth of him, instantly aroused. "I was counting on that" he countered playfully, spinning her around and kissing her deeply, tenderly. She sighed and wrapped her arms around him, still gripping a spatula in her right hand. They kissed for a while, becoming so engrossed in each other that they never heard Allie enter the kitchen.

"Mmmm, don't stop on account of me, you two" she said, breezing past them to grab a coffee mug out of the cabinet. Angie and Jason broke their kiss, pressing their foreheads together in a sweet gesture of affection before he let her go. Smiling at her, he took the spatula out of her hand, saying "Why don't you and Allie sit down and enjoy your coffee, I' ll finish up breakfast in a flash".

Giving him a playful smack on his butt, Angie said "How can I argue with such a suggestion? "
"You can't" he said, swatting back half-heartedly, and missing.
Allie smiled watching the two of them and shook her head, saying "Damn Ang, how the heck did you find this man, sexy, sweet, and he cooks too?!"
 
Jason just laughed and took a swipe at her too. "I'll have you know I also do the washing up, the laundry and I can even sew," he said poking his tongue out at her.
Angie laughed at the look of shock on Allie's face. "He even does the ironing sis," she said to further shock her.
Allie looked at Jason and smiled evily. "Hmm. Maybe I will have to steal him away from you then. He sounds like the perfect man."
Angie looked at her friend and saw the appreciation and attraction behind her teasing. She just might have to keep an eye out for her friend. They had shared a boyfriend or two in college but this was different. This was her Jason. She wouldn't share him... would she.

Meanwhile Jason had finished cooking the breakfast and served up bacon and eggs for three while Allie got the coffees for them all. Sitting at the table they discussed the plan of action for the day. Allie had interviews with several real estate agents booked for next week, but Angie thought they could go for a drive around the neighborhood and see if anything was available she liked around them. Allie thought it was a great idea, so Jason was roped into playing chauffeur.

They had been driving around for 2 hours when they spotted it. A quaint little house with a large front yard filled with trees and flowers. Both girls fell in love with it instantly but Jason the construction expert noticed a few little things wrong with it immediately. Nothing major just a few little things that needed fixing, probably enough to knock any asking price down. They noted the Real estate agents name and number and drove home for lunch.

Lunch was low key. Sandwiches from the stuff in the fridge. As they sat at the Table Jason asked Allie to tell him a juicy story about the two of them that he might not know.
Allie just grinned and looked over at Angie. "Oh I have the perfect one for you. I know she wouldn't have told you this one. See it was our last year of college and we had gone to a frat party and gotten so drunk that we could hardly make it back to our dorm room," she began.
Angie had been quiet but a light bulb seemed to go off in her head and she suddenly went bright red and tackled Allie covering her mouth with her hand. "No,No,No...He doesn't want to hear that story Al. That's a boring story.Tell him a different one."
Al struggled free and dashed to the other side of the table. "But this one is so funny Ang. Besides it's sexy too."
"But you promised to keep it a secret Al," Angie whined.
Jason watched as Allie struggled with the dilemma. He knew she really wanted to tell him, but she didn't want to ruin her relationship with the friend she had just gotten back.
"It's fine Allie. If Angie wants me to know she will tell me, if not it can't be that important. Thanks for trying to lighten up the mood though. Hey why don't the two of you go grab some comedy movies why I make some popcorn and we can have a lazy afternoon watching movies?"
 
In the car on the way to the video store, Allie fixed Angie with a look, staring at her as she drove. Glancing to catch her eye briefly, Angie spluttered "Will you please quit staring at me like that? You' re freakin me out." Allie scoffed, "Oh honey, come on, you know what I' m wondering. Why didn' t you want me to tell Jason about that night?".

"Oh you come on Allie, you know why. I' m still embarassed by it, for one thing. And for another, I' ve never told Jason about, well, about that part of me. Hell, I don' t even know how I feel about it anymore".

The friends fell quiet for a few minutes, each lost in their own thoughts. They arrived at the store and Angie parked rhe car. As she was opening the door to get out, Allie touched her arm, motioning with her head to stay. Angie turned toward Allie, who took a deep breath, then said "Actually, there's something I' ve wanted to say for a long time. That night, when,...when you kissed me, well, I was just too freaked out, or young, or drunk, i don' t know, something." She laughed self-consciously, then looked Angie in the eyes again. "But I never forgot it, never stopped wondering, what it would be like. And now that I' m older, more secure, well, it doesn't scare me anymore, and I' m sorry if I made you feel bad. You know I love you more than anything."

Angie just blinked, then grabbed her friend in a sudden, grateful hug, tears beginning to well in her eyes. Allie pulled back just enough to give her friend a sweet kiss on the cheek and brush her hair back from her face. Then, a smile creeping back onto her lips, she said conspiratorially "And anyway, Jason is obviously head over heels in love with you. I would bet you money that he will be nothing but accepting of your bi-curious side. Wait, scratch that, he' ll probably be crazy turned-on and accepting." That got a smile from Angie. She picked up the car keys again, and said as she opened the door "You know what, you're probably right."
 
Jason set up the lounge room in preparation for the girls return. Normally it was just the two of them so the big sofa was directly in front of the big screen television. He thought about moving it but then thought why bother. Angie could sit in the middle with him and Allie on either side. He got out their large thin mink blanket they always used when watching movies together, and a couple of the large squishy cushions to use as headrests. Finally he dragged over their little coffee table so they could all use it to put their drinks and food on.

Speaking of which he needed to get a move on if he wanted to have stuff ready before they got back. Deciding popcorn just wasn't enough he made a quick salsa mix and put out some corn chips, some crackers and dip with a few cheeses and of course the popcorn. Next he quickly whipped up a jug of margarita's and prepared three glasses and put another pot of coffee on.

Just as he had finished the girls arrived back with the movies. They walked in chatting and laughing and nodded happily at his preparations. "Told you he was a good one," bragged Angie.
Allie nodded with a very thoughtful look on her face and then sat down on one end of the couch. Angie put one of the movies into the Blu ray player as Jason filled up the Margarita glasses. Putting down the jug he went to sit down only to find Angie had left the middle spot for him. Grinning at him she patted the seat indicating he should sit. Mentally shrugging He sat down and got comfortable as Angie hit the play button and the movie began.
 
The previews had just finished when Allie's phone rung. She fished it out of her pocket, glanced at it and said "Oh, this is work, I have to take this." She scurried off, telling them to start the movie without her, and disappeared down the hall, closing the door to her room.
Angie hit the pause button, saying "Let' s just wait for her to come back", and snuggled up against Jason. Wrapping his arm over her shoulder and holding her close, he said "Of course, don' t want to leave her out do we?"

Angie didn't answer, and after a few beats he turned towards her, pushing back a bit to get a good look at her. "Angie? Is something wrong? I know you, you know...." Angie looked at him, then at the frozen image on the tv, hesitating. Then, she seemed to decide something, and turned back to face him. "Baby there' s something I never told you. It's about me. And Allie, but mostly me." Jason saw the concern in her face and took her hand, just listening. "The story I didn't want her to tell you...well, I' ll tell you the short version now.

Jason listened as she told him of the night they had gone to that frat party, and seen some girls there dancing close and making out. As the night wore on, they found themselves a bit drunk and on the dance floor together. They ended up dancing with each other in a playfully sexy way, each enjoying the teasing fun, and the reaction from the guys there. But it had stirred something up in Angie, and, on the way home, emboldened by too much beer, she had touched Allie' s arm as they walked, and they stopped and looked at each other. You could have heard a pin drop, and after holding that gaze for a few beats, Angie leaned forward and grabbed Allie up in a passionate. kiss. Allie tensed for a fraction of a second, then returned the kiss with a fervor that surprised them both.They kissed hotly, their hands in each other's hair, roaming freely down backs, grabbing asses, and soon they were breathing hard and moaning. Then, Allie pulled away, taking a step back, wiping her mouth with her sleeve, looking at Angie with an unreadable expression. "What the fuck Ang", she said softly, before turning her head, looking away. "Let's just go home"

Angie had tears in her eyes as she stopped talking. She shrugged and said " She never wanted to talk about it. So we just forgot about it. But in the car, just now, well, we talked it over. She said she was just scared then, and isn' t anymore. And she said I should tell you that I' ve always been attracted to women, and curious." Jason just stared at her, different emotions flickering across his face. "Well, that' s the story, most of it anyway....now you know."
 
Jason looked at his wife and then reached for her and hugged her to him comforting her as best he could. Kissing the top of her head he spoke to her. "What, you thought i would love you any less because you got drunk one night at college and kissed your best friend. Ang how many times have I told you that you can tell me anything?"

Tilting her head up so he could look into her eyes he saw the unshed tears in them. Leaning down and tenderly kissing her, her gently wiped them away. "So you have been hiding this attraction for women all this time huh?" At her nod Jason gave a sigh and looked at her with some surprise. "Well this comes as a bit of a shock I must say." Putting on one of those thoughtful faces that people always do when their teasing someone he tapped a finger to his chin and looked at her. "However this does lead to some interesting possibilities. After all isn't it every man's dream to share a bed with two women at the same time?" he teased.
Angie laughed and play hit his shoulder and Jason laughed with her.
"So your really not mad?" Angie asked.
"No love I am not mad. If you had acted on it without me I would have been mad, but you haven't. Maybe we can do something about getting your fantasy to come true someday but I don't want you doing it on your own okay."
"Of course I'm not going to do it on my own," Angie huffed in anger "You are my husband and I love you, you big doofus."
Holding his hands up in surrender Jason then grabbed his wife and hugged her tightly. "Thank you for telling me. I know how hard it must have been for you." He began to nibble on her neck and ears and was just reaching for her breast when they heard Allie returning.
"Later," he whispered in her ear before letting her go reluctingly. She scooted to the end of the couch as Allie walked in.
" Sorry about that, just some last minute things to clear up." She sat on the other end and noticed that they hadn't started the movie yet. "Oh thanks guys but you didn't have to."
They all got comfortable and Angie started the movie. It was then that Jason realized that he had somehow ended up in the middle. Oh well it was not like anything was going to happen, right?
 
As the movie started, everyone settled into comfortable positions on the sofa. Angie curled into Jason's side, and they draped the silky blanket over their laps. Allie leaned up into the corner of the sofa, crossing her legs lotus style in front of her, sipping her margarita. The movie was funny, but by the halfway point, Allie seemed to be fading. She leaned forward, putting her glass on the coffee table, shifting herself over to lean against Jason, asking him with a questioning expression if that was okay. He smiled warmly at her, adjusting his arm to give her space. "I might doze off guys, that margarita made me sleepy" she said quietly, closing her eyes.

Angie leaned forward, looking at Allie' s face, and seeing that she really was falling asleep, she nuzzled into Jason's neck, nibbling his ear. She took his earlobe between her teeth as she moved her hand under the cover of the blanket, over his crotch, and whispered "I' m gonna play with you baby, but you can't make a sound". Then she unzipped his pants and with practiced skill reached into his boxers and pulled out his quickly hardening cock. He turned his head and gave her a conspiratorial smile. As she started stroking, he drew his breath in sharply. Allie, who hadn' t moved her head, nipped his earlobe again, then said "shhh". She kept nibbling and nuzzling his neck, his jaw, his ear, as her hand travelled up and down his shaft.

He tried to shift a bit, to open his legs further. but Allie had him rather pinned. So he gave up, letting his head rest on the pillow behind him. Almost right away he started leaking precum, and Angie dragged her thumb across his slit, spreading it across his large swollen head, and down the length of his shaft. His hips were thrusting slightly now, and his mouth hung open, his eyes were closed. Seeing him enjoying her hand job so much turned Angie on even more, and she moaned into his neck, quickening her pace. She kept up her stroking and nibbling, and kept whispering naughty things to him. As he neared orgasm his breathing became rather ragged and audible.

Allie made a mumbling sound and shifted slightly, and Angie froze, waiting until she was still again. Picking her pace right up, she brought him quickly back to the edge. As he made the telltale sounds she had been waiting to hear, she whispered "kiss me baby, kiss me and cum". He turned his head immediately and closed his mouth on hers, grunting and groaning into her mouth as quietly as possible, releasing a load onto his belly and all over Angie' s hand. She held on to him as he rode out his orgasm, kissing him deeply, lovingly. Then pulling out of the kiss, she glanced over to see that Allie had just opened her eyes.
 
Angie giggled and nudged Jason. "It seems like you are always catching us kissing each other Allie. Sorry about that," she apologized.
Allie just grinned sleepily. "It's fine Angie. It's good to see that you have found someone who you really love and who loves you back. Heck if he was mine I would be doing the same thing, he is a hunk isn't he."
Jason blushed as the two woman discussed him like he wasn't there and cum lay drying on his belly. Angie still had his penis in her hand and was now teasing him by running a finger nail lightly up and down it's flaccid length. The sad thing was it was responding, starting to slowly but surely grow in her hand.
"Oh he is that Allie, but sometimes you just have to take him firmly in hand and teach him who is in charge," Angie said giving Jason a quick wink.
"Well every man should know that, especially the married ones," Allie agreed. "Well I am still a bit sleepy so I am going to lie down for a bit. Will you wake me up for dinner?"
"Of course Allie," Angie said beginning to stroke Jason's penis again. "We might make it a late dinner though and let you sleep a bit. We might take a nap ourselves," she said giving his cock a suggestive squeeze.
"Okay then I'm off," Allie said dragging herself off the couch. As she began to move off she turned back. "Oh and Angie you might want to check that dip, something smells funky. It might be off. Well until tonight later you two have fun," she smirked as she walked out.
Angie looked at Jason as she turned white. "Do you think she suspected?"

Jason was so worked up by this time he hardly heard her question. Grabbing his wife he pulled her in for a passionate kiss and then reached under her skirt and pushed her panties aside. Picking her up he placed her on his lap and quickly thrust up into her in one swift hard thrust groaning in his extacy to be enveloped in her flesh. "Now it's my turn you little minx. Keeping me up like that while talking to Allie, well now take your punishment."
Jason began to fuck her with long, slow, hard thrusts that he knew drove her wild. He had found out early in their relationship that the shape of his penis hit her g-spot perfectly. he leaned in and began to nibble her neck and shoulders, another big turn on for her. He was determined to make her cum over and over before he did again. The fact that he just had was a big advantage. He could already feel her first approaching. She must have been really turned on by almost being caught. Moving up to her ear he whispered "Did you want to be caught by Allie. What would you have done my Angel?" That did it. She came like a geyser, spurting all over him, soaking the couch. Jason didn't care, the couch was leather and had been treated long ago for such things. he just continued to plunge into his wife. Sure enough he was rewarded when on the heels of the first she gushed a second time. Jason wasn't finished though. He picked up his pace and thrust up hard and fast into her while reaching around and crushing her clit into her pelvis and rotating it. Her eyes flew open and she groaned loudly in response. thrusting her hips down at him she groaned 'Oh fuck me Jason you are tearing another one out of me."
"Cum with me Angie,Cum with me baby," Jason grunted as he thrust up into her and exploded.
"Fuuuckk" Angie moaned trying to keep her voice she orgasmed for the third time and still spurted all over him. The couch was now flooded and they collapsed exhausted in each others arms slumping back against the couch.
 
They stayed like that, coming down, nuzzling, kissing, making contented humming sounds, for a while. Eventually Angie pushed herself up to sit, and, kissing Jason one more time, said " Now, how about a nice hot shower, then a quick nap before we wake Allie for dinner?"

They made their way to the bathroom, saving the cleanup for later. Once there they slowly undressed each other as the water warmed up, kissing slowly, deeply, with a smoldering passion, a true intimacy. He took her face in his hands, gazing at her lovingly, then said "I don't know how this is possible, but I love you more at this moment than ever before. It sounds corny as hell, but it's true." She kissed him long and slow in answer, then took his hand and led him into the shower.

After a leisurely shower and a quick nap, during which they lay spooned together, they got up and got dinner ready. It was a low- key night, and when Allie joined them at the table, the talk was subdued, but comfortable. They had an easy rapport between the three of them. As the meal drew to an end, Allie said "Oh, Jason, Angie told me your third anniversary is this week. Congratulations by the way. But I just wanted to let you know, if you want me to scram so you two lovebirds can have privacy, just let me know okay?"

"Oh thanks Allie" he replied. "We can discuss that later . I' ve been working on a plan, now that you mention it." And with a wink at Angie he got up and began to clear the dinner dishes.
 
The next morning Jason woke up spooning his wife and with his usual morning visitor. He was sorely tempted to wake her in his usual way but he knew she needed sleep and they had both agreed that Sunday mornings were for sleep ins.Getting up and getting dressed in his jogging gear he tip toed out of the room and quietly shut the door. Walking into the kitchen he was surprised to find Allie already up and sitting at the table wrapped in a dressing gown.
"Morning Allie, your up early," he said grabbing the juice out of the fridge.
"Morning Jason. Yeah I am. I am used to getting up and going jogging but I don't know anywhere around here so i guess i am stuck."
"Well I guess your in luck then. I am just on my way out for a run. I can wait ten minutes for you to get ready if you want and you can join me if you want," Jason grinned.
"Really," Allie said excited "Great I will be ready in five," she said running out of the kitchen with a smile.

Half an hour later the two of them were in a park just down the road resting after a quick run. "That was the easy run around our place," Jason told Allie. "There are also a few paths in the park here you can run and if you want to go for a long run one day I can take you through the park and up through the hills and back home."
"I might just stick with that for now and maybe run through the park as well," Allie answered.
Jason grabbed a drink at the fountain and then sat down on one of the benches. Allie did the same. As they caught their breath Jason decided to have a talk with Allie about a crazy idea he had. "Allie, Angie had a talk with me last night and told me all about what happened with you two back in college. There's no need for you to be weirded out or anything okay, I'm fine with it. I just want to know how you feel about it now?"
Allie looked at him and gave him a thoughtful look. "To tell you the truth I have been thinking a lot about it lately. Ever since that day I have always wondered what it would have been like if we had actually gone through with it. A year ago I actually did sleep with a woman and I am glad I did. I don't know why i waited so long. Don't get me wrong, I still like men but if a woman came into my life I wouldn't be so quick to turn her down."
Jason grinned."I was hoping you might say that. I would like to ask you a huge favor. You know that our wedding anniversary is coming up and I want to make it very special for Angie. She wants to experience a woman I'm sure of it and I want that woman to be you. My question is will you be ok sharing yourself with not only her but with me too?"

Allie looked at him with a shocked look on her with face. She couldn't believe what he had just asked her. She had always wanted to have another chance with Angie but after hearing she had gotten married she had put such thoughts out of her mind. Now her husband was offering to make it happen, and if truth be told she was attracted to him as well.
"Let me get this right Jason. You are telling me you want me to sleep with you and your wife as a wedding anniversary present?"
"Yes I would. I know you you still want to sleep with my wife as much as she wants to sleep with you, so the question really becomes can you bring yourself to sleep with me?"
Allie looked at him and blushed." I will need a bit of time to think about this. Can you give me a few days."
"Of course, and Allie there is no pressure. If you decide not to do it we will say nothing more about this and Angie need never know about this conversation ok."

They both got up and jogged back towards Jason's home, Allie thinking about what she should do about his offer all the way there.
 
Angie woke up to the sound of the lawn mower buzzing past her window, and glanced over at the clock. Stretching lazily, she thought how nice was to sleep in till 10:00. She got up, not bothering to put on a robe as it was warm in their room, and made her way down the hall towards rhe bathroom ckad only in the thin cami and panties she had slept in. The door was closed, and as she raised her hand to knock, it opened. Allie was just finishing up from having a shower, and had wrapped her slim body in a towel. She stopped short, startled to find Angie standing there.

Without meanng to, they both did a double take, each glancing appraisingly at the beautiful woman in front of them. They had seen each other in this little clothing, even less, countless times during their years as roommates, but now, it was different.. A charge seemed to crackle in the air between them, and a sudden uneasy awkwardness sprang up. Allie was the first to break the silence, laughing and saying "Jeez Ang you nearly gave me a heart attack! Don't sneak up on unsuspecting houseguests like that. Especially dressed like that. You might give people ideas."

Angie laughed self-consciously, crossing her arms over her suddenly erect nipples, and said "Sorry Al! Guess I' m used to it just being me and Jason...I' ll be sure to wear a robe from now on". Allie stepped into the hallway, allowing Angie to scoot past her into the bathroom. As Angie was closing the door, Allie looked back and said playfully "Who said I didn't like the ideas you gave me?", and turned to go to her room.

Angie closed the door behind her, her mouth open. 'She just flirted with me! And damn, she looks better than I remember' she thought to herself. Then, moving in front of the mirror, she studied herself, running her hands over her full breasts, pinching her aching nipples. For a moment she flashed back to their kiss all those years ago, and her breathing grew shallow, her head dropped back slightly. Then, snapping out of it, she turned toward the shower, turned on the water, and peeled her clothes off. Stepping under the running water, she said to herself "Geez Angie, get a grip. Your best friend is off limits, she made that very clear."
 
Jason woke up a bit late on Monday and flew out of bed. Grabbing a quick mug of coffee in his travel cup he barely made it to work on time. Not a look he wanted to set as the boss. That day was hectic and he was rushing from one job site to another making sure they were on track to meet deadlines by the end of the week. He needn't have worried. He had hired good guys and great guys to over see them. He paid good wages and bonus's for meeting deadlines and was known as a hard but very fair boss. His employees actually loved working for him and didn't mind putting in the extra time and effort he demanded to get the high standard of work he expected. They noticed that the better they did the better jobs they got and the more work the firm got, and this meant they got to keep their jobs.

Jason finally made it home just before dinner. He kissed Angie hello and by habit kissed Allie hello on the head to. The girls laughed and he suddenly realized what he had done. "Oh geez I'm sorry Allie. Guess I'm more tired than I thought. I hope I didn't offend you or anything," Jason apologized.
Allie smiled at him and shook her head, "Actually Jason it was kind of nice. No one has done that to me in a long time."
Jason smiled back and then looked at Angie to make sure he hadn't offended her either. She just shooed him towards the shower and turned back to finishing dinner.

Twenty minutes later Jason was back at the table feeling slightly more alive. The three of them began eating discussing their day. Angie and Jason regaled Allie with stories of their workdays while she did the same with her day of house hunting. So far she had seen nothing that she had liked and the little cottage estate agent had not got back to her.

As dinner ended and Jason got up to clear the dishes and stack them in the dishwasher Allie took him aside and whispered to him. "Jason I have thought about it, and yes I will go through with it, but on one condition. I need to see you naked first to see what I am getting into here. I don't want to be surprised on the night. I already know kind of what to expect from Angie so that's not a problem. What do you say?"
Jason was silent for a minute as he digested the news. It was a pretty reasonable request, the only problem was how to do it. Then he had a brainwave. "Ok Allie, be prepared tonight. i will come to your room, alright?"
Allie nodded and the two of them joined Angie in the living room to watch television.
 
Later that night, as Angie and Jason were in the bathroom getting ready for bed, Angie said to him "So you know how I told you about that night, kissing Allie, and how she pushed me away?" Jason looked up from washing his face and nodded. "Well, I didn't tell you that the next day, I told her that I wanted to do it again, and maybe more. She got all wierd and told me that it was never gonna happen again. The only reason it had happened at all was because she' d had too much to drink. She told me to drop it. I agreed, and made her promise not to tell."

"Yes, I knew some of that....why do you bring it up sweetie?" he asked, drying his face and pulling her close, pushing her hair back from her face "did something happen?"

"Well, earlier today.....I think she was flirting with me...no, I' m sure she was. And the thing is,it actually excited me, and I' m not sure what to make of it. You said I could tell you anything....what do you think?"

"I think, my angel, that it is totally natural for you to have that reaction. And as far as her flirting with you, well, people do change you know, maybe she regrets not going through with it after all. I know I would, if it were me. And didn' t she tell you she wasn't scared anymore?" Jason wondered if he was saying too much; after all, Angie had no idea what they had discussed...but he knew they would all discuss everything eventually, after the anniversary surprise...

Angie smiled absently, thinking. "Yes, she did. Maybe you're right...." She kissed him quickly and said " Oh well, I' m not gonna worry about it. I' m gonna head to bed, you almost done babe?"

"Yes indeed, I' ll be in shortly, just gonna finish in here then lock up, and I' ll join you" He gave her ass a gentle squeeze as she turned and left the bathroom. He finished up in the bathroom then slipped down the hallway quietly, pausing at the door to Allie's room. He noticed she had left it slightly ajar and pushed it open, entering quickly.
 
"Allie you still up," he whispered as he closed the door behind him.
The bedside lamp switched on and Allie giggled. "Of course I am. How did you expect me to sleep with what is going to happen tonight?"
Jason smiled in embarrassment and smiled at her. "Yeah I hadn't really thought of that I guess. Well I better get to it I guess, I don't have much time. Angie thinks I am locking up."
Allie sat forward in anticipation and slight embarrassment. After all this was her best friends husband she was about to see naked. Still he was good looking and she couldn't wait.

Jason was a bit nervous but also aroused. He wasn't erect but he wasn't flaccid either. Taking off his top he revealed his well developed arms and chest. It was coated in a light dusting of hair. His stomach was well toned but didn't have that classic six pack. his was the body you got from constantly working at heavy labor not working out.
Allie whistled appreciatively. jason grinned then pulled down his pants to his ankles. Allie's eyes widened a little at the size of his package and then took in his toned legs.
"Well turn around,I want to see the whole package," she teased.
Jason gave a slow turn and even wiggled his butt at her causing her to giggle.
"So what do you think?" asked Jason "You in or out."
"After that I would have to say you are definitely going to be in," Allie replied giggling.
"Oh I don't think I will be the only one," Jason said pulling up his trousers and putting his top back on." I will discuss the details with you tomorrow night, but I better get to bed before Angie suspects anything. Thanks for doing this Allie."
Jason slipped out of the room and quickly locked up before heading to bed with plans for their anniversary floating around in his head.
 
Angie heard Jason come in and glanced up from her book. He held her gaze as he approached the bed, pulling his shirt over his head quickly and unbuttoning his pants. "My goodness, looks like you missed me" she teased, putting her book down and focusing on him, smiling. He smiled back, stepping out of his pants, and pulled the covers off of her. "You, my dear, forgot to give me dessert tonight" he said devilishly, pouncing on top of her. She laughed and wrapped her arms around him, smacking his bare bottom lightly. "Mmmm did I? Oh no, that's terrible! What kind of dessert were you in the mood for?" she said in mock concern.

He growled, biting her neck, nipping at her breasts thru her thin nightie, and crawled backwards quickly, planting his face right on top of her mound, eliciting peals of laughter and growly moans from her. "Oh, I insist on having your pie" he said, mouthing her mound through her panties "It's the only thing I want". And, reaching under her, pulling her panties down just far enough, he licked her lips open and began to eat her out.

She ran her fingers through his thick brown hair, gripping a handful as his tongue ran up and down her lips. With her legs draped over his shoulders, her head turned to the side, she closed her eyes, moaning and rolling her hips. His tongue found her clit and flicked up on it in quick firm strokes as his fingers slid inside her wetness. He curved his fingers up and found her sweet spot right away. She cried out, lifting her hips up, and he slid his hands under her ass, holding her up, sucking her clit hard now, pumping hard and fast up onto her front wall. She clutched at the bedsheets frantically and let out a wild moan and climaxed fast and hard. He moaned nd growled into her pussy as her juices came jetting out, splashing his mouth, and kept thrusting, wanting to draw her orgasm out as long as possible.

Then, he withdrew his fingers, pulled himself up onto all fours and crawled up, positioning his cock at her soaked entrance. Frantically, she grabbed his head and kissed him passionately, wrapping her legs around his ass and pulling him inside her deep and hard. Groaning, almost shouting, he plunged into her over and over, the both of them lost in the moment, in their passion and lust for each other. He held her head and looked into her eyes, saying "Fuck Angie, fuck baby, I' m cumming...." She nodded and held him tight as he thrust a few final times and exploded deep inside her. She continued her climax from before, spasming and milking him, growling and gasping.

Finally he relaxed down onto her, theboth of them spent. Kissing and nuzzling her, he lay on hus side next to her. Sighing, contented, they both drifted off to sleep.
 
Back
Top