Circumcised by a Woman

jaydiggle

Virgin
Okay, the idea is that a guy meets his high school crush in college, and finds out she has a weird fetish he can help her with: She's in love with circumcision and the idea of circumcising a guy with nothing to numb the pain. She's also in love with the idea of doing that last thing wearing a bikini with her socks on.

So, any takers? Strange idea, I know, but it's really, really hot when you can get into it.

Won't be allowed.

Even if the guy is okay with it, men cannot be sexually tortured here and that's most likely what it would be seen as

For you this is hot, but 99% of the "real men" here would cross their legs and whimper and run to the site complaining some guys little winky got hurt.

Try another site, one that acknowledges all fantasies and is not run like a frat house.

I must respectfully disagree with LC. Search stories on TORTURE and you'll find more than a few with male victims of sexual torture. If you write your story, you might finesse it by creating a masochistic victim who experiences exquisite agony while being damaged, especially if the session is voluntary.

But consider: My rejected story LIKE A HOLE IN THE HEAD is narrated by a woman whose fetish was fucking brain-damaged folks, and who considered trephanation for herself. Laurel rejected that sort of damage, even though it was self-inflicted, voluntary, non-fatal, and IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

So I disagree that only female sexual torture is allowed at LIT.

Wool socks? Wool bikini? Do they itch?

He didn't say anything about wool.

Anyways, this story could be made more acceptable if she just let him have anesthesia. If you need a pain element, she could make injecting the needle painful for the guy.

He didn't say anything about wool.
I was being facetious. Guess I left off the smirking smilie.

Anyways, this story could be made more acceptable if she just let him have anesthesia. If you need a pain element, she could make injecting the needle painful for the guy.
Nope, OP specified no anesthesia. We're going for a dose of masochistic pain. Really, hasn't pain ever made you cum?

Nope, OP specified no anesthesia. We're going for a dose of masochistic pain. Really, hasn't pain ever made you cum?

Not as much as the idea of trepanning myself with a bris knife without benefit of anesthesia--that's HOT!! I'm getting stiff just imagining it...

Yeah, the no anesthesia thing is pretty central to the whole idea... I guess I just need to take it somewhere else, or take my nuts out and write it myself.

Yeah, the no anesthesia thing is pretty central to the whole idea... I guess I just need to take it somewhere else, or take my nuts out and write it myself.
Great idea! But be sure you're properly anesthetized when writing it. ;)

No, really, it's an interesting idea, just not my bag. I can see how it would incite many readers. I like inciting readers. They're fun to watch.

You can always submit it to Reader's Digest.
Wouldn't that be Bleeder's Digest?

Oh were you making a joke? Can you explain, I just didn't get it. Is wool a reference to something?

Last edited:
I must respectfully disagree with LC. Search stories on TORTURE and you'll find more than a few with male victims of sexual torture. If you write your story, you might finesse it by creating a masochistic victim who experiences exquisite agony while being damaged, especially if the session is voluntary.

But consider: My rejected story LIKE A HOLE IN THE HEAD is narrated by a woman whose fetish was fucking brain-damaged folks, and who considered trephanation for herself. Laurel rejected that sort of damage, even though it was self-inflicted, voluntary, non-fatal, and IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

So I disagree that only female sexual torture is allowed at LIT.

Castration is verboten and although this is not castration I will lay money down the quick skin given the stories before approval will see it that way and boot it.

Castration is verboten and although this is not castration I will lay money down the quick skin given the stories before approval will see it that way and boot it.

Last time I looked, circumcision and castration produced rather different results. Skin-clipping usually isn't considered mayhem. Of course, I haven't yet posted this story: ROSES ARE RED, TOO - "What a lovely cock," she whispered, just before biting it off.

Is this one of those Jewish jokes that end with "she wanted 5 percent off?"

Reminds me of that joke by some comedian I don't remember:
"Everybody thinks Jews are so smart. If they were that smart, they'd be adding on, not taking off."

(This joke was told to me by a Jewish friend, and no offense is intended to those of the Jewish faith. The remark is solely a response to the idea of circumcision, and not a reflection on Judaism.)

Last edited:
Okay, the idea is that a guy meets his high school crush in college, and finds out she has a weird fetish he can help her with: She's in love with circumcision and the idea of circumcising a guy with nothing to numb the pain. She's also in love with the idea of doing that last thing wearing a bikini with her socks on.

So, any takers? Strange idea, I know, but it's really, really hot when you can get into it.
Sounds hot. I want to ready it đź‘Ť

Just for the record it is not my thing either, but its not unheard of. I once read where this rich wife suspected her husband of cheating on her, she had a private investigator follow her husband. He was going to this doctor's house and having him do these surgeries on him without anesthesia, which got him off sexually. She was so sickened that she divorced him, with her basically black mailing him into a VERY lucrative divorce settlement by agreeing to not tell anyone what he liked.

The closest I have ever been? i shave my genitals and once had my girlfriend shave me. It took a LOT of trust for that, and more for her as I shaved her sex.

(PS: anyone who posted on this thread and who used the word "anesthesia" without using auto-correct, kudos to you. I certainly was NOT that guy)

NOTE: This is a Zombie thread from nine years ago.

Can Zombies be circumcized? Or would they be able to do it themselves?

Okay, this scenario was actually shown on television(Natl Geographic?) years ago. Some primitive tribe in Africa, or New Guinea(not sure), the boys upon reaching puberty, their medicine-woman(edited to be consistent)circumcises them with piece of sharp rock, or broken glass. After having it done, the young men go off to stay in a hut and maybe chewed on something like pyute, to help with the pain. It was brutal.

Last edited:
Back