Women that like to watch men suck cock

I see more couples and single ladies at the gay bar every week.

I've been an advocate since the 80's. I wanna go to the bar and watch boys being kissed hard into the corner by other, stronger boys. I want to see arms, gathered at the wrists, fingers entwined, placed overhead. Blowjobs negotiated in the men's stalls, carried out under the tables, thighs spread and sticky on leather seats...
 
There are a number of threads on this subject that seem to start strong and then peter (no pun intended) out.

One Wonders Why...
 
There are a number of threads on this subject that seem to start strong and then peter (no pun intended) out.

One Wonders Why...

I'm certainly willing to do my part! Although my parts consist of cunt and titties...

Here's my "for the moment" scenario. Long haired boy, dark, muscled and delicate, standing, back arched, head thrown back, eyes closed, lips opened, hair sweeping his ass cheeks. Hard on like a mother fucker...

Another long haired baby, light brown hair wrapped three times around top boy's fist, squatting back on his heels, eyes looking up, almost choking on his cock while he masturbates his own...

Yep, that one's going to work for me...
 
I guess I don't know. The point is this thread is about women that like to watch men suck cock. The preference of the man doesn't really matter other than I tossed it out there for conversations sake. I don't take too much all that seriously so I apologize for not having the manual handy.



And that's relevant...how?
 
There's gay cock sucking and then there's bi cock sucking. Big difference to the female voyeur watching...
 
Tom_Foolery isn't gay. He's a troll alt who makes bait threads like this one in order to get positive / negative responses, so he can gloat about them amongst his bigoted, homophobic friends elsewhere.

If you'd like an idea of what his tolerance for other minorities is, take a look:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=650225

Tom_Foolery said:
It never ceases to amaze me just how violent and different the black race is from other races of the world. The rest of the world has no choice but to sit back and watch the Somali people starve to death, all food and human aid must be stopped due the the stupidity of yet another clan of black people.

Give the blacks one inch and they try to take 100 feet.

We've seen him before under a bazillion other names. ;)
 
Back
Top