Toy for Good Girls (and Boys!)

lexieredefined

Stargazing
Due to popular demand, we now have a share your toys thread. Apparently some of us ladies are well versed in the toy world. So post pics or links to your toys so we can share the joy with other lovely Litsters. :devil:

Glass is a favorite of mine because it is non-porous, easy to clean, and just a hell of a lot of fun:
The Blue Swirl G-Dildo
SGD029.jpg

Icicles No. 29

PD2929_2.jpg

Icicles No. 28
PD292800.jpg

Vibes and Other Miscellaneous Stuff:
Fairy Rechargeable Wand - similar to a Hitachi, but cordless!
DM0065_1.jpg

Smartballs Teneo Duo - these puppies work!
FF32165.jpg

I'll add more in a later post. Yes, I have more. Confession, I have a wee bit of a toy fetish. :eek: :D :devil:

Last edited:
Due to popular demand, we now have a share your toys thread. Apparently some of us ladies are well versed in the toy world. So post pics or links to your toys so we can share the joy with other lovely Litsters. :devil:

I'll be editing and adding mine in a little while. :)

Just a pink little vib I used and then my wife gave me after she bought another bigger one

I love this idea, I'm always looking for new things to play with. Plus this will be handy for shopping!

"Oooh, what is THAT? Do you like it? Where did you get it?"

I will take a pic/pics of my stuff tonight.

But just to put it out there, if anyone has recommendations for a GOOD cordless remote control vibe, please lemme know. :D:devil:

I'll be editing and adding mine in a little while. :)

*Waits for the edit...

Great idea, Lexie!

I don't have it anymore (I killed the motor in a matter of weeks :eek: ), but it was the best toy ever!

frisky-finger-997-19%20-%20Blue%20Frisky%20Finger.jpg

Hitachi Magic wand. It never loses power. And no more buying batteries in bulk.

My current favorite...

attachment.php

Doc Johnson's Lucid Dream #14 purchased on Amazon. It is ab-so-lutely amazing...:D

Attachments

• NewFav.jpg
    NewFav.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 887
Dear Santa,

Please take note of any/all items posted on Lexie's thread. I've been a very good girl this year.

Thank you.

Love, Ella

Glass is a favorite of mine because it is non-porous, easy to clean, and just a hell of a lot of fun:
The Blue Swirl G-Dildo
SGD029.jpg

Icicles No. 29

PD2929_2.jpg

Icicles No. 28
PD292800.jpg

DM0065_1.jpg

FF32165.jpg

I'll add more in a later post. Yes, I have more. Confession, I have a wee bit of a toy fetish. :eek: :D :devil:
Tell me about smart balls?

Tell me about smart balls?

Like Ben Wah Balls except a hell of a lot easier to remove. They work the pelvic floor muscles. I like these because they are made of silicone and are latex free. According to some of the reviews though, the Teneo balls tend to be a little larger so aren't for smaller women.

The Blue Swirl G-Dildo
SGD029.jpg

Icicles No. 29

PD2929_2.jpg

Icicles No. 28
PD292800.jpg

DM0065_1.jpg

FF32165.jpg

Okay...what time is the demonstration?

Back