Older women: Do you crave being sexually "worshipped" by younger men?

I am a 29 year old man and I have consistently dated older women (from their mid thirties to late 50s). Sometimes, I get this intense desire to meet a milf or cougar and just sexually satisfy each and every one of her desire - even having her dominate a bit, or face sit, or just talk dirty to me.

But I wonder whether some older women also do have similar urges to approach a younger guy and just make him their sex toy for few nights...


Yes I love the idea of a younger man. :). I find men between 23 or 24 to about 33 make me very excited. There has to be an attraction and things in common for it to work for me. Intelligent, athletic and kinky, oh yes please!
 
I have never been with a younger man. However, it is at the top of my bucket list !
 
No, and I ignore PM's from the young guys wanting to chat with an older woman.
 
From what I can see..

Some women LOVE it and some women despise it. Same for guys though, some men LOVE older women some aren't interested in the slightest bit. As for me, I really do love older women. Something about their confidence; them being sensual and sexy yet still remaining classy. Keep doing what you do ladies ;) I love it
 
No, I don't want to be "worshipped" in the way that you describe.
 
I'm often attracted to younger men, but I don't have any interest in dominating them (or submitting to them either; power exchange doesn't appeal to me).
 
Yes I love the idea of a younger man. :). I find men between 23 or 24 to about 33 make me very excited. There has to be an attraction and things in common for it to work for me. Intelligent, athletic and kinky, oh yes please!

I hope I fall under this category ;)
 
A year ago i wouldn't have considered it. I would have felt too insecure about being sexually attractive the body is not what what it was. However I met a young musician(28) through my very old friend another musician. He was very attentive and i thought he was being kind whenever he complimented me. He engineered a conversation about about him being into older women. Then the penny began to drop.He came onto me but i told him he was too young. At another music session in my friend's his sister came up to and said she could see why he fancied me. I was so shocked he was so open. That was just before the Christmas. Since then he pops in and out of my head on occasion. I did enjoy talking with him and we shared interests etc. He is funny and smart. What attracts if anything is that i can see a fiery desire in him. A want that may overpower and dominate me. I am finding this is becoming more commonplace as i go about my travels. I have been out with my daughter who is twenty seven and i get chatted up just as much. Maybe there is a fifty shades of December/May going about.
 
You are right , "worship" may be the wrong word. What mean is if older women craved or enjoyed being with a younger guy who finds them irresistible.

Just like how some older guys simply lust after younger men or younger girls who are attracted to older men, similarly I'm curious older and mature ladies (in their late thirties to sixties or older) have similar sort of attraction towards younger guys (in their mid or late twenties).

Of course, and let's face it for the same reasons as well.

And I don't see why the ' worship ' = making the other person feel special, wonderful and desired,
shouldn't go both ways.

I'd be happy to show my young lover how much I'm turned on my his virile cock and hot body.
 
I'm now 35 yrs old so the days of being called young have slipped away....I do however still crave women more mature than myself. I've always had that craving! :)
 
There's a reason that pro-dommes CHARGE their clients for the privelege of "worshipping them."

Whatever you call it, women generally speaking prefer assertive men.

Men or women are attracted to vitality. Youthfullness can be a component of that but a person that would not be attractive if they were the same age doesnt suddenly become sexy if you merely regress their age.

Nothing wrong with the fantasy but that's not who hot "Cougars" are hooking up with.

Everyone seeks out the most attractive partner that the realistically can pair with. No one seems to have a problem stereotyping the older man/ younger woman pairing as being "daddy issues" or "gold-digging".

There are exceptions...hence fuel for the fantasy.
 
Last edited:
in the past? It's possible. But now? I don't really care either way. I make no big secret that I like younger guys but nobody ever gets me a second look.
 
;-)

Do I crave being worshipped by younger men? Dam straight I do what's not to like after all I'm in lust with all my boys they are all hot and handsome I just can't help myself. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
What woman would not like to be worshiped by a man regardless of age? I do like the idea of showing a younger man new things, though. I have had younger lovers and what it really boils down to is intellect and respect. Interestingly, the younger men I have been around have been more respectful and intelligent than men my age or older.
 
Back
Top