A Different Kind of Studying

TheKindMaster

Experienced
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Posts
96
Please PM interest. My writing style is described in the first post of my Sanctuary. The link is in my signature.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
19-year old Adrian McDonald was absolutely exhausted. His training session at 6pm had turned into a 5-hour nightmare, ending with interviews with national newspapers.*

Adrian was touted to be best up-and-coming sprinter on the east coast. But he hated all the extra attention. He had much preferred when he was blazing up the track on his own.*

He arrived back at his dorm building, dreading the night of studying ahead of him. Tomorrow he had a defining test on whether he would be still at the university next year. He wasn't stupid, but all the time he dedicated to his running definitely affected his academic performance.

He trudged into the dorm lounge and over to the fridge. He picked up a water bottle and headed for a table. He then the single light in the corner. Sitting there was a pretty girl whom Adrian recognised from his class that his test was on tomorrow. Adrian knew he would need all the help he could get to pass this test. Moving over, he said,

"Hi, you're in my psychology class, no?"
 
Eve pulled another late night, yet again. She liked to study at night, more privacy and hardly anyone around. Since she was always alone in the dorm lounge, she always dressed like it was bed time. She was in her pajamas, which consisted of pink short and a black top. Her black locks pulled back in a messy bun, and her brown eyes hid behind a pair of nerdy oval glasses. She was deep in her easy that she didn't notice someone had joined her until he spoke out loud.

"Oh my god!" The voice surprised her and made her jump in her seat. Her b-cup breasts bounced since they didn't have any support from the bra-less t-shirt. Her nerves settled when she saw who it was; she vaguely remembered seeing that face in her class.

She nodded to his question. "I think so. Psy 101 with Dr. Taylor, right?" She slid a cup of coffee across the table to him. "You look like you need some of this. I'm Eve by the way."

sexy-nerd.jpg
 
Last edited:
Adrian jumped as well when the girl jumped. He hadn't meant to frighten her. Then again, it was 11pm and the place was deserted.

"Thanks", he said, taking the offered coffee and seat. "Sorry if I startled you. Guess sound travels a lot faster in a deserted room", he said with a smile. "I'm Adrian".

Pushing a hand through his dark brown hair, he stole a glance at the pretty girl who sat next to him. He had noticed her on a number of occasions in class. If he was any other student, he would have asked her out at this point. But he wasn't just any other student. Besides, he had no time for dating and girls. He quickly pushed that thought from his head.

He opened his book at the same page Eve was at. But he didn't know where to start. He was so far behind, it was scary.
 
Last edited:
Eve pushed the glasses up her nose bridge while he apologized, checking him out as sneakily as she could. "No biggy. I should had pay more attention to my surrounding, I suppose." He was not only good looking, but also had a killer smile. She blushed a little when he smiled at her.

She then quickly turned away and glued her eyes to the pages of David G. Myers' Psychology book. She pretended to be reading the book, sneaking a peep here and there at him. After a few minutes of silence, Sarah closed her book and stretched; her top raised just barely cover the bottom of her breasts. "Oh, I need a break." She looked over to the new study mate. "So, Adrian right? What's your major?" She sipped on the coffee.
 
Last edited:
Adrian was only too glad to take a break.

"I'm a Physiotherapy major. What's yours?", he said with a smile.

This girl was definitely cute, but there was something more about her too, though he couldn't put his finger at that moment.

"You freaking out about this exam as well tomorrow?"
 
"Marketing." Damn, there was that smile again. Eve shifted in her chair to cross her legs. Her leg rubbed against his slightly in the process. "Oh, god. Don't even remind me about tomorrow's exam. Thinking about it gives me a headache." She rubbed her temple. "Physiotherapy huh? Any technique to cure stress?"
 
"I don't know if it's a cure, but if you help to pass this exam, it will certainly take a load off my shoulders. Would you mind going through the topics for tomorrow, if its not too much to ask?"

It took everything in Adrian's willpower not to openly stare at this girl. Trying to study was helping a little, so he figured he could get her to help, he might concentrate more.
 
Eve chuckled at his answer. "I meant cure for me. But nevermind that." She leaned a little closer to him. The glasses slid off her nose bridge as she watched his reaction. "So what do I get in return if I help you pass the exam?" She had a curious express on her face.
 
"What, helping a fellow failing student doesn't give you a good feeling? Wow you must be dead inside", he said with a cheeky smile.

Then an idea popped into his head.

"Ok, if you help me pass this exam, how about I take you for dinner tomorrow night, if you are free?"

He had said before he had even thought about it. This was not like him. But he liked this girl, and he needed to cut loose a little bit, especially with everything going on right now.
 
Back
Top