Teasing challenge!

MikeCanik76

Literotica Guru
I've been thinking, which while dangerous, does have perks. There are a lot of threads out there that show everything or just boobs or cock. But what about tease pictures? Real tease pics. As in you have to put some thought into what you think would tease the fuck out of everybody. The rules are simple, no cock pics, boobs are okay IF they play into the theme. This is a challenge for everybody and those who post need to say how they like to be teased, for future pictures from people. With that said, I'll start off with this one.

What teases me the most is pictures of a woman in lingerie, covering most of the naughty parts and leaving the rest to my vivid imagination.

Last edited:
Okay here is one I think I posted before in B&W but it goes with the teasing theme :)

What I like to see in a pic are outlines and shapes of body parts through the fabric, like sheer or lace on a man or woman.

That will have to be in a pic next time though :)

Last edited:
Okay here is one I think I posted before in B&W but it goes with the teasing theme :)

What I like to see in a pic are outlines and shapes of body parts through the fabric, like sheer or lace on a man or woman.

You already got my attention. Haha very nice

This thread totally should kick off. How to do such a thing...hmm...cake and punch? :D

We need more girls and sweet wine :p

Ill add one i guess its a bulge pic for the ladies out there

My turn on would similar ro someone elses. Love see thru artcles of clothng. That or having tiny shorts with asscheeks hanging out or tight shirts with nips poking thru. Your basic tease.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, I like this one, very very teasing! Thank you moocha! Great addition...

But you forgot the other part, what do you want to see in a tease picture?

Seriously, I'm just writing these ideas down so I can use them for mine and Nikki's threads :D

I would like to see torso and strong arms x

Ooooh, like this one GK. :kiss:

I'll have to go take one at work tomorrow I think. And THEN I'll follow the rules. (that last sentence was for Mike) although being punished could be fun. Hehehe

What an amazing tease of the Glittertitty! Beautiful! :heart:

Ill add one i guess its a bulge pic for the ladies out there

My turn on would similar ro someone elses. Love see thru artcles of clothng. That or having tiny shorts with asscheeks hanging out or tight shirts with nips poking thru. Your basic tease.
Hmmm I think it's more of a tent. Hehehe :devil: but hey, if it works it works. ;)

Very nice tease. Love the art on your thigh. :rose:

Not normally one to contribute, but feeling like sharing this evening.

The tease pictures that drive me crazy are the ones where I can see a naughty glint in her eye.

Attachments

• Photo on 7-14-15 at 10.58 PM.jpg
    Photo on 7-14-15 at 10.58 PM.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0

Oooh...now this is good :D

Does this count

Any opinions

Attachments

• IMG_20150205_203746_986~2~2.jpg
    IMG_20150205_203746_986~2~2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
You already got my attention. Haha very nice
Thank you ;)

Ooooh, like this one GK. :kiss:
I'll have to go take one at work tomorrow I think. And THEN I'll follow the rules. (that last sentence was for Mike) although being punished could be fun. Hehehe
Thanks Nikki :kiss: I'll be looking for yours tomorrow ;) oh a punishment could be fun :caning:

What an amazing tease of the Glittertitty! Beautiful! :heart:
Love the play on words lol thank you :)

Oooh...now this is good :D
Thank you :D

What teases me? I love, love, love my neck kissed, bit, or anything to do with my neck for that matter. Photo wise, what really gets me.. A nice deep V line, defined jaw lines (don't know what it is) & a nice toned stomach, & veins.. The veins really do it in for me. As far as girls go, I'm all about a nice ass, a beautiful smile, & yeah no, the ass is it for me, I'm done.

Haha, I'm rambling. Hope this photo works.

Last edited:

You need any help with that bra my dear? Beautiful as always*

Back