What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send them an e-mail suggestion. Maybe they'll give you royalties. :: blink ::

I'm not sure I'd want to be even that close to such a product.

There is such an obscene joke in there, just dying to get out, but I'm too tired to make it.

Go ahead. We'll wait for you to take a nap first.

You may have hit on the one thing that would encourage 'safe' oral sex. :D

And it's in such good taste, too.

I would like to test it on my man :devil:

I hope you're not waiting for us to egg you on.

I have been grouchy the last couple days due to a hormonal headache. Everyone in rl knows to just let me alone when I get these or they might not live through the fall out. Tonight I was online grading students papers and cursing up a blue streak. My nephew came in handing me a Hershey's bar while saying " I come in peace" . He is going to make someone a great husband one day.

[Eye of the Tiger]

Victory, victory, viiiictoryyyy!

It took six weeks, four phone calls, a lot of emails and three visits in person in the office (350km away from where I currently live), to get the Professor's signature on a piece of paper, but now I have it, dammit! I shall not be defeated!

[/Eye of the Tiger]

Haha
3E3E3403-C9D6-497A-9C37-9B5D32D9A417-3332-0000032105BFBE8F.jpg

So true

At breakfast, a friend of mine was doing a dead on imitation of another friends obsession with the proper amount to tip. (Think Reservoir Dogs - only no where as cool.) He had the whole table laughing.

Getting ready to caddy on the golf course for a friend. It's is a fancy dress day for charity so I don't have to dress up all golfy or be serious about the silliness that is golf for and I have insisted on wearing a proper golf hat and I am going to dress up, drive a golf cart and take my caddy duties seriously *cough*

I am going to wear my old school uniform and see if I can give any of the old guys heart attacks :D

Just to top it off, it is a beautiful day for it :)

Getting ready to caddy on the golf course for a friend. It's is a fancy dress day for charity so I don't have to dress up all golfy or be serious about the silliness that is golf for and I have insisted on wearing a proper golf hat and I am going to dress up, drive a golf cart and take my caddy duties seriously *cough*

I am going to wear my old school uniform and see if I can give any of the old guys heart attacks :D

Now, that thought just made me smile. :)

Hope you've had a good time. And that you didn't run into this guy:

cerzik.jpg

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Hehe, good to know I'm not the only one that still enjoys wearing their old school uniform! Mine's needed some adjusting though, now it's wider than it is long. :D

Hope the weather stays good for you. You can never tell this time of year. And remember to take a cardi! If you're wearing a white shirt and it rains you may find it comes in handy. ;)

There's nothing like getting an accidental text, from someone you don't know. To someone you don't know.

It gives you hours to engage them in increasingly bizarre ways, and slooooooowly watch their confusion develop into a suspicion that their friend may be losing their grasp on reality.

I took Dune out of the library, to re-read after many, many years. The book is a well-worn hard cover and one flap is nearly off. When I tried to fix it, I found a folded note tucked inside.

The note was a very long letter written by a teen boy apologizing to his step dad, Dan, for being such a jerk to him over the years. It was a beautiful letter written by someone who had obviously just realized that this man was not the enemy.

I wonder if the book, and the relationship between Leto and Paul, inspired him to write that?

I hope Dan read that letter.

I took Dune out of the library, to re-read after many, many years. The book is a well-worn hard cover and one flap is nearly off. When I tried to fix it, I found a folded note tucked inside.

The note was a very long letter written by a teen boy apologizing to his step dad, Dan, for being such a jerk to him over the years. It was a beautiful letter written by someone who had obviously just realized that this man was not the enemy.

I wonder if the book, and the relationship between Leto and Paul, inspired him to write that?

I hope Dan read that letter.

Wouldn't it be something to meet the two and see if it was read?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back