Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
grumpy-cat-lemonade.jpg

Agreed!
 
Second scariest thing to hearing a poster fall down in the middle of the night......Feeling something crawl on your foot and not knowing if it's a spider or not. Would you even want to know? :eek:
 
My muscles, eyes, and brain want to go back to sleep, but my skin and circulatory system want to get up. What the heck, body, get it together. I want a unified opinion by the time I have breakfast.
 
What is it that, given the first half-decent weather, some evil-minded wazzock gets his machines out and attacks the garden ? Worse, gets a contractor in!.
I mean, Health & safety rules over here insist that workers wear appropriate protective gear, particularly ear-defenders.
I'd like to know why the rest of the street isn't issued with hearing protection, 'cos this prat down the road is driving me NUTS with his petrol-powered hedge trimmer.
!:mad:!

PS.
As if the hedges are alone in needing work, the contractors over the road have decided to cut some more stones for the front driveway; with another petrol-driven thingy.
 
Last edited:
Trying to write, but not much creativity coming out. :rolleyes: Afraid I need a bunch of sleep, lots of water and.... something. Inspiration?
 
We went to the pool with the kids, and had fun swimming. The pool also had various events. One event was the goldfish catch.

We now have two goldfish.
 
We went to the pool with the kids, and had fun swimming. The pool also had various events. One event was the goldfish catch.

We now have two goldfish.

I ended up with a goldfish not long ago. They can live a really long time if taken proper care of but proper care is an investment. We found a good pond to release it into. Either it's better off or it was someone's dinner.
 
I ended up with a goldfish not long ago. They can live a really long time if taken proper care of but proper care is an investment. We found a good pond to release it into. Either it's better off or it was someone's dinner.

My first surprise was that there were real fish involved. I did not expect them to dump real fish into the little kids' pool. I didn't think fish and chlorinated water mixed. And for my daughter, she "caught" her fish when the lifeguard handed her one. ;) I myself caught PennBoy's fish. Much easier to scoop with the hands and put it in the bag.

I had two large-ish vases, which now house one fish each, and we stopped and bought some fish food. We may invest a little more, but we will see, and it won't be much.
 
Strange, is it not, how it has been the habit of sons (and on occasion, daughters) for countless generations.
:)

Dads, too, when we can get away with it... ;)

Actually, we have at least one "jammie day" every school holiday. Idleness is the mother of creativity...
 
Unfortunately, one fish has shuffled off his mortal coil. PennGirl is now fishless.
 
Dads, too, when we can get away with it... ;)

Actually, we have at least one "jammie day" every school holiday. Idleness is the mother of creativity...
We have "jammie days" at work. Even better. Although since I work at a grade school, I have to be very careful in my choice of jammies.
 
If I don't hear from my boss by lunch time I am thinking about going to the store, buying a speed bag, and then going to the gym instead of coming back to the office.
 
Anybody ever see how long they can fap without blasting off, while maintaining at least a half-erection the whole time?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top