exercise - 100 word description

She stood in the doorway looking like something out of a black and white detective movie. She wore blue jeans and a green sweater but I saw her in a slinky white dress holding a long cigarette with her hair partially covering her right eye. She would take a slow drag and those emerald orbs would look deep into my eyes, even in black and white they would be emerald. When she walked her hips subtly popped from side to side causing drums in my head to pick up her steps as the tempo. With each step closer the drums got louder. Of all the gin joints in the world, I thought as she recognized me.
nice one! the overture for something hot!
 
Her sprawled silhouette among the stained mattress, regaining strength from the bliss that she has just discovered, yet dazed, but without regrets.
We shared the same womb and the same cradle, aware of this as we brought our flesh together with the reminiscence of the denial revealing a thrusting desire in the lust that drove us to the gap where our melting souls met a total fused everlasting union.
Within the confines of shame, reigns redemption of pariah lovers breeding the dawn beneath the shackles holding down the purest trait between linked blood.
Freedom, living renewed with the oath handing off the offspring.
 
It was true Beth looked different in the clothes she borrowed from me. Her normally constrained blonde hair had been teased into wanton curls and she'd borrowed my fuck-me-now heels to show off her mile long tanned legs beneath the sinfully short black skirt. It was so short that every time she bent over, anyone could see she wore a pink thong and had a neatly groomed pussy. And plenty of guys had tried to get closer, to feel the soft skin lotioned into a satin touchable sheen, but her cornflower blue eyes only saw one man in the crowd.
 
At first glance, Ruby embodied that wholesome Midwest look. It wasn’t until you looked a little closer that you truly saw her. Spot the outlines of a corset under a patterned dress, they testify to Ruby’s wild side. Her lipstick is dark against sallow skin.

She holds your passing glance with those pale green eyes a beat too long, they shine with intelligence and one other thing – malice. As try walking away, you feel her cold hand on your shoulder and hear her murmur -

“Going so soon? I wouldn't hear of it. Why, my little party's just beginning!"
 
This one was special, he could tell. Her body was made of porcelain, as if blemishes had never marred her body, the sun had never warmed her flesh. Her eyes were remarkably clear, a hue to make the sky itself jealous; they held an intelligence that not even death could erase. Her skin still smelled of flowers, salty air, and warmth, even after the nearly vicious scrubbing he'd given her. The hair around her shoulders was a pool of ebony, unnaturally blue in its sheen. She seemed delicate, like something that would shatter with even the lightest touch. Utterly perfect.
 
From my story, "Grace"

I’ve seen beautiful women before. Hell, Kale is beautiful. But Grace, sitting there on that couch, her couch and pillows with the warm colors, the cardigan unbuttoned and off one shoulder, her breasts bare and perfect with hard nipples, her thighs apart, pussy pink and aroused and wet with her clit standing out like an angry red bead, and those fucking stiletto heels, Grace was more than beautiful. But mostly her eyes, locked on me, big and brown, dark with want. I was her world at that moment. I was it, everything. Her life hinged on what I did.
 
Big eyes of a watery green were what captured me, even before I was enkindled by the fiery flames of her red hair sparkling in the sun. A small nose adorned her most delicate face, her skin a layer of finest whitest silk, and was artistically painted with the sweetest of all freckles. Pouty lips led my eyes towards the dimple above her heaving chest, and a nipple oh so yummy crowned her small but perfect fruit of sin and peeked from the slightly opened white and frilly blouse. Her finger, soft and painted lusty red, stirred between her thighs.
 
She watched him as he played on the stage, the fingers of his right hand expertly pressing the buttons of the trumpet as he performed, lost in the intricacies of the solo. Her eyes wandered around his face, taking in the furrowed brow, light brown goatee, pale skin. His eyes were shut tightly in concentration, hiding his bright blue pupils. In an intimate meeting of mouth and metal, his lips were pressed on the instrument, and she could see the tension in his jaw as he coaxed a continuous stream of melodic riffs forth, enveloping her body and mind.
 
Contrast - My new favorite word

100 words is not enough; a certain Aggressive One has inspired thousands more within me - but here's a tiny glimpse, much like the limited view we have out his window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In pursuit of the visual erotic candy I crave, I found him. It. I mean. I found a picture that so captured my attention I actually pulled in a sharp breath and felt heat spread low and deep within. WTF?!

Okay DG, what about this photo?

Entitled, “Waiting” – I was intrigued even before opening it. His body is beautiful. His abs, and the sensual hard line at his hip clearly defines muscle and bone. I follow it's sweet path to the front of his unfastened jeans. Yes it’s these things, but it’s in the many contrasts I'm drawn so completely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In thoughts and deeds AO. Thoughts and deeds.
 
He is.

Tall and strong. As strong as an oak tree, I always felt. Intimidating, powerful, vengeful and loving. Yes, loving. As dark as a nightmare, both physically and within. Yet as light as a rainbow in a hazy rain, brightening my life by his simple existence.

Overwhelming love and fear. In conjunction with each other, fighting with each other.

Dark hair, receding and peppered with grey. Grey eyes to match. Peppered in turn with disapproval, holding back the longed for glimpses of pride.

The man upon whom I moulded all others.

The one.

The first.

The protector.

The genius.

The bastard.



(100 words).
 
Last edited:
His warm blue eyes crinkled and his mouth lifted in a welcoming smile, highlighting the lines that a lifetime of laughter etched into his still youthful face. He tied what hair he had left in a simple knot hanging down his back, a symbol of his heritage. I hugged his tall thin frame, and the shell necklace given to him by his grandfather pressed hard against my heart. The strength built by his daily rambles through the mountain wilderness was solid and comforting. I looked at my friend and realized that though he had lived long, he remained always unchanging.
 
Two for one....

He towers over me, the top of my head barely reaching the gentle curves of his broad chest. I lift up on my tip-toes to kiss his perfect lips, his three day stubble rough against my cheek, his hardness pressing thick against my belly. Rich, dark eyes; short, thick, black hair and olive complexion in direct contrast to my cascading blonde waves, clear, blue eyes and fair complexion and yet a perfect match is made. His massive arms lift me easily, impaling me on his shaft as my long legs wrap themselves around his hips.

Opposites attract and come together.
 
in 100 words, describe a person. give as much detail as you can without including body measurements. it may be someone you know, or someone you don't. make it as realistic as you can.

enjoy

:rose:

here is my effort:

She was taller. I looked almost straight at her small globular breasts, perfectly formed, orange sized and capped with dark pink aureoles with half an inch long hard nipples. Her skin was pale except where a swimsuit hadn't covered, which was sprinkled with brownish freckles over her chest and shoulders. She was slender with discrete curves and well defined muscles rippling down her abdomen. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun and a lovely dark auburn. Her eyes were a sparkling hazel in almond shaped sockets. Her cheeks and nose were lightly freckeld and skrunched up in a smile showing pearly white, even teeth.

Her thong panties, silky and light pink were wet from her desire and creased and caressed her mons lovingly. Her arms curved down as her long slender hands and tapered pianist fingers gripped my shoulders. Her voice was a husky amd low drawl, dripping North Carolina as she spoke.

"Y'alls one sexy looking mama-san my pet."

She released my shoulders and hooked those long fingers in her panty waist band and slid them slowly. Her pouty full lips, scarlet with lipstick met mine and her tongue pointed itself in my mouth.
 
these are all wonderful. anyone want to try a description of a character of the opposite sex to the one you just portrayed? it doesn't matter what age you choose, just try to show their age in the 100 words (show, don't tell).

:rose:

Really very nice thread ....
I would like to try this even i am not well in writing ...
 
My effort..

She is optimistic girl. She never thought about her bad time but she learned a lesson from her bad time. Her sexy eyes,lovely lips cute face attracts everyone. Many boys proposed her but she din't except due to her past experience.she engaged herself in study and in assistance of poor people. She is fantasy of many boys as well as men. She left her home for her love but he betrayed. But this incident opened her eye and she starts her life with new resolution,aim. She raise her wise against a bad regime. In small age she got fame, now she is ideal of society..
 
A smugness lurks inside of her, projected by her awkward smile. Her hips are wide with a filthy quality that causes perverted men to stare. Dullness is the color of her eyes. Her skin is pale, transparent, and undesirable with moles freckled like lost islands in the middle of the sea. Her abdomen is wrinkled, ugly and abused. When she stands, her body settles into a landscape of awful tragedy. Her posture is fraudulent, hunched, and strained manic. Confidence is diseased. I’m her mirror. She deserves better, more than I have to reflect. She’s beautifully blinded by her own beauty.
 
He was younger than me, by a few years. But there was both wisdom and laughter in his eyes. We’d been through such hell together, yet he was always so even. If I could just have one ounce of that. Was it courage, or just his way of living? His was the door to step into to come back to earth, or to get a kind word. And his hands, such delicate things for a man. I longed to be allowed to touch them. And I dreamed that they longed to touch me. Alas, though, his eyes never wandered down.
 
She looked back over her shoulder. In her monochrome print dress, black shoes and soft, pale skin, she could have stepped out of a mid-century movie or a pinup poster. The femme fatale, the seductress. But the auburn cascade of her hair, the warm lips, and the deep sea green of her eyes dispelled that illusion. Her eyes were like a river, alive with the flow of her thoughts, feelings, needs. The way she stood, her expression, it all radiated confidence and self-possession, but she had something on her mind, a distraction, and I knew exactly what it was.
 
Last edited:
He looked used up like a whisky bottle, dried like a chicken bone, and as wrinkled and yellowed as last week’s news. But the gaunt man’s eyes were bright, bright blue and his gaze held an authority backed by strength, the kind solely sustained by will in a body so far wasted. A hospital gown stained with green covered his skeletal frame and distended belly; a cocoon of gauze and tape covered one arm but failed to hide the bruises or the snaking plastic tubes that fed him life-giving toxins and kept him from the sweet release of death.
 
I saw his picture for the first time. His lips. The curve of his cupid's bow, so sensual at the base of a finely chiselled philtrum. His lower lip, deep pink, a mischievous arc. A dimple adorns his left cheek. His mouth alone promises so much. Soft kisses, tantalizing nibbles, yes. But more. Words. I have seen his words but not heard them. Now I can see his mouth his words become more potent. When I hear them, I will melt. He will caress me with his mouth. Caress both my body and soul.
 
Her bun was falling down, wisps of blonde floss adhering to the nape of her neck. In this heat, her abbreviated tank top exposed perspiration, giving her browned skin a sheen that begged to be touched. I involuntarily licked my lips when my eyes rested on the string of her thong exposed by her low rise shorts. A man could lose himself in the contemplation of her perfectly rounded ass. The navel piercing trailed a fine chain that dove into her shorts and hinted at a perversity unknown to me hereto, although perhaps not uncommon. In short, she was hot.
 
Guess What I Saw On The Beach?

It was on this hot Friday afternoon that I found her there.

She was this beautiful blond babe who was sitting topless on a deckchair with her eyes closed and getting a tan.

She had such a hot bod that it nearly made me get naked and fuck my cock deep into her pussy.

But that was before her cell phone rang.

And when she heard that her husband came to pick her up, she gathered her stuff and walked across the sand and over to a waiting dune buggy.

I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life.
 
Back
Top