Two story ideas

MPGirlGoneBad

Experienced
I have two type of stories that get me hot every time.

#1 I love to read about medical scenarios. Maybe the patient is apprehensive and nervous and at first the doctor is very gentle and reassuring, but then becomes more forceful as he feels his time is being wasted.

#2 I like to read about first time submissives and their training and introduction to the lifestyle.

So the barely 18 candy striper forced to submit in the operating room would really work ?

I was having some minor surgery one day and had the gown thingy on and 3 or 4 nurses or whoever were rolling me down the hallway in the hospital bed toward the ER. They had already put some sedativey thing in my IV to calm me down and I was in kind of a la la land. The nurses started joking about my chart, claiming that they thought I was male and yet the chart showed female and started talking about lifting my gown up to check and make sure. It was very funny but I was too far out of it to make a response but I'm sure they caught me smiling. I wonder if anyone dreams during surgery? I really could have had a good one that day.

I was thinking of writing one where a guy starts out in a "clinical study" for extra cash and it's all innocent enough with him testing out vitamins and shampoos and things like that for several weeks, then various skin creams and that sort of thing with the doctor and her assistant getting more and more intimate with him all the time, but maintaining an professional relationship.

I have two type of stories that get me hot every time.

#1 I love to read about medical scenarios. Maybe the patient is apprehensive and nervous and at first the doctor is very gentle and reassuring, but then becomes more forceful as he feels his time is being wasted.

#2 I like to read about first time submissives and their training and introduction to the lifestyle.

Try this one: http://www.literotica.com/s/a-doctors-dream-ch-01

Fairly close to your request.

Back